Herpy.nu will close down in January 2018 - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018, and years of smear campaigns have given us a reputation that has been hard to shake. We therefore made the choice to close the site and move on to a brighter future. While the forums will be archived as a memory of times of past greatness, new funds have been raised and new admins have been recruited to start working on a entire new community far away from Bad Dragon and any association with that company. The gallery will remain operational in the meantime. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send a PM to Valcyrie.

Herpy have always been my little lovechild since I joined over a decade ago. But he grew up, and as he has aged with dignity its time for his hatchling to take over. A fresh start for a new generation in a new era.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

Seledrex the Music Dragon!

Do you like listening to it, or do you even create it? Talk about it here!
Seledrex
I am a: Musician
Commissions: Open

Seledrex the Music Dragon!

Post by Seledrex » December 10th, 2016, 5:03 am

Hello everyone! I have been around for a while actually (back on the old forums), but I have not actually posted on the new one yet, so I thought I would just make my first post here! As you might already know, I am a very musically inclined draggy. I have been playing piano for a very long time, and I love to improvise on it. I oftentimes do livestreams or just randomly go on the Herpy voice chat to play music. It's a lot of fun! I also can play some bass, guitar, and saxophone; but I would say I am not very experienced with it. I just mess around really X3

Aside from playing and performing music, I am also a music producer! I have been doing it for about 5 years, and it is my favorite hobby; and eventually, I would love to turn it into a career. I will see how things pan out for now. I like to create electronic music such as Dubstep, Electro, House, and Chillstep; but I also make soundtrack styled music! There isn't anything more fun than trying my paws at a new genre of music. Lately, I have gotten myself into doing musical commissions on FA! Usually people commission me music for their animation projects, video games, or characters. I find it very enjoyable writing music for a specific purpose, and trying to meet the commissioner's expectation! I will create just about any kind of music I am asked, aside from anything with vocals since I am not a great sounding singer. Maybe I just need more practice XD

If anyone is interested, you can listen to my music on SoundCloud! I am a bit behind on posting music because of how carried away I get with university, but you can always expect me to post something. Hopefully you all might find it enjoyable, and if you do, please leave a comment and tell me about it. I love hearing everyone's feedback! Also, since there are probably a good amount of people here that don't know me, feel free to add me on Discord or Telegram if you want to chat. My Discord is Seledrex#6472 and my Telegram is @Seledrex! ^.=.^ Rawrrr! Thanks for reading~

https://soundcloud.com/seledrex

https://soundcloud.com/seledrex-demos

Feckless.

Re: Seledrex the Music Dragon!

Post by Feckless. » December 10th, 2016, 5:27 am

Good stuff dude, followed.

Seledrex
Commissions: Open

Post by Seledrex » December 12th, 2016, 8:13 am

Feckless. wrote:Good stuff dude, followed.
Thank you ^.=.^ I followed back. You have some great music as well~

Nil S'keth
I am a: Lurker

Post by Nil S'keth » December 13th, 2016, 6:41 pm

I somehow legit forgot you make music, Sel. I should just go ahead and start bookmarking people's Soundclouds now. lol