Herpy.nu is now closed and archived - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018. The gallery will remain operational until further notice. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send me a PM over Twitter.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

Pokemon GO

Do you too enjoy lurking in your basement while sweating Red Bull and Doritos while you rage at some 12-y-o kid across the continent? We understand you, come join us. We offer consolidation pizza.
Mallis
I am a: Artist

Re: Pokemon GO

Post by Mallis » July 18th, 2016, 11:06 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

I was finally able to get the game, just starting though and only lvl 4 still. Seems fun though hehe ^..^

Aracth'nil
I am a: Lurker

Post by Aracth'nil » July 31st, 2016, 1:04 pm

I was overseas when this came out so I didnt get the early access in Australia. :(
Doing well now though 1wk in at level 16 on mystic... so yeah.
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

CrankyMoose

Post by CrankyMoose » September 17th, 2016, 8:21 pm

I read that pokemon go's user-base fell by some 70% I liked Pokemon as a kid but never bothered to check go out.
A dream, an illusion, a bubble and a shadow

Aracth'nil
I am a: Lurker

Post by Aracth'nil » September 22nd, 2016, 12:17 pm

Got me back into it... I'm one of those people who (started again) getting into Pokemon and watching the anime because of it, even though I'm way too old for it for the sake of nostalgia.
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

Saber
I am a: Author

Post by Saber » September 23rd, 2016, 2:27 am

No one is too old for Pokemon! :D

Though I have to admit that I've been neglecting my Pokemon Go adventures. XD
Hello! Dragon here. Rawr!