Herpy.nu is now closed and archived - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018. The gallery will remain operational until further notice. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send me a PM over Twitter.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

Weirdest Things You've Ever Done in Video Games

Do you too enjoy lurking in your basement while sweating Red Bull and Doritos while you rage at some 12-y-o kid across the continent? We understand you, come join us. We offer consolidation pizza.
Valcyrie
Site Admin
I am a: Author
Commissions: Temporarily closed

Re: Weirdest Things You've Ever Done in Video Games

Post by Valcyrie » August 19th, 2016, 5:47 am

Latest post of the previous page:

Zan'theros wrote:You are a twisted, disturbing woman at times, Val...
You're right, I've forgotten to add "Spielen Macht Frei".
Avatar by Semura. Signature by me and Ember.

Switchstart
I am a: Lurker

Post by Switchstart » October 22nd, 2016, 5:32 pm

Back in the 90's as a kid when I was playing Duke Nukem 3d in every level I would make Duke Nukem piss in the toilets (yes, the game did allow you to do that). I still do that to this day whenever I revisit the game.

A while ago in Skyrim I went into a bandit camp and killed everyone there. I then selected two of them, one male and one female and I stripped them of their armour then arranged their bodies into a 69 position.

64Dragonheart64

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » October 28th, 2016, 12:53 pm

Yesterday i transformed Codsworth into a soldier-tank mix (Fallout 4). Now he just charges against enemies without attacking
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The dragon that inhabited my soul left and now it watches over me.

Ziea Ebbon

Post by Ziea Ebbon » October 29th, 2016, 8:55 am

Wierdest WIERDEST thing I ever did in a video game?
Um...
okay no lets move on to the second one
In painkiller if I killed an enemy I usually ran to inbetween their ragdolling body's legs and basically humped them in the last moments before they dissapeared and I could eat their soul.
Hey its was fun watching them bounce as I tapped W repeatedly.
Double funny if you use the stake gun to blast a giant wooden staff right through their crotch and pretend its a dick

Dradlescore

Post by Dradlescore » October 31st, 2016, 2:50 pm

Alright, for those who've played Overwatch, tanks normally are the ones who take damage for the team, preventing the squishes from dying. I take these tanks and go flanking. A Reinhardt (the truest tank you'll see in this game, runs around with a giant, jet hammer and carries some form of energy shield. He also has abilities to do damage and get his ult up.) that flanks is probably the scariest thing for some reason, especially this one moment. On the latest map to be added, Echienwalde, there is a section for pushing this payload to start breaking down doors.
Along that route (which is long and aurdous to fight down) there is a castle, or the remains of it, which people usually snipe, high noon or shoot down on the enemy. I use it to line up hammer downs, then charge and fire striking enemies before getting back to blocking the payload.
I also have coined the term for tha, Flankhardt, and another.. More funny one, Ravehardt. His shield is a big blue rectangle, and if your mouse or controller is set to a high enough sensitivity, you can literally become a one German man party.

Also.. I'm considered a scary Reinhardt player.. Though I think I only show off.
Derpon durgon is bek

My hearthalf, Ziea Ebbon, and all of her <3

MichaelGabrielR

Post by MichaelGabrielR » May 26th, 2017, 9:21 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

And remember how a lot of people kept telling how they are being "distracted" during the Dancer of the Boreal Valley boss fight in Dark Souls 3? (hint: she had quite an attractive ass!)
Kalameet and Midir had the exact same effect on me!
And in the case of the Ancient Dragon in Dark Souls 2 (which I never even attempt to kill), one could have a better "view", so to speak.

Also, I grew to like the idea of characters being eaten and surviving it. (like in the Nightmare King fight from the Monkey Hero demo)
I especially found entire levels taking place inside creatures to be very appealing and not gross at all.
(I have fond memories of the final level from Adventure Island 2, which takes place inside of a dinosaur!)
Maybe it was also why I grew to like the Zerg from StarCraft. So many body types, so many possibilities...
I even made custom maps, where they could "attack" each other as much as they could.
Zergling attack animation especially looks like they were humping something.

Hidden Content
As a Christian, I believe Draconity and Humanity are NOT mutually exclusive, as our humanity (made in God's image) is independent from the bodies we live in.
Proud supporter of erotica, polygyny and f/f relations within it.
An idealist, I wish to become a dragon one day though advanced technology.

Werecrocodile

Post by Werecrocodile » June 7th, 2017, 6:18 am

This isn't as crazy or complex as some of the other ones but it still weird .

While I was playing tropico 4 i destroyed housing and forced everybody to live in shacks and i would destroy those shacks after every ship left.
(this carried on for about 3 weeks in real time)Eventually I lost quite a lot of money and rebuilt every thing except the shanties because the are terrible.
Wenn dein deutsch wie ich dich das liest kannst du Verwenden Sie kein Google Translate. Verlierer
Hidden Content

Xaithis

Post by Xaithis » June 14th, 2017, 5:42 pm

In sim city 4 once (it's still good after over a decade) I was playing through a heavily modded game, to the point that I had about 62GB of mods installed on a~0.5GB game... I was building a commuter city for a ~70 million population city next door, and I'd started with a large amount of medium density inner city residential. In order to counter this I'd also zoned a large MEDIUM density commercial area, which should have been fine... but I'd forgotten about mods. After about 3 minutes something had started building... it was a very large area so I suspected a shopping centre, but no, it came to be a 4km high office complex. Upon completion all my cities statistics started going haywire, the economy crashed as there weren't enough people to fill the 800k jobs it provided. The collosal monstrosity was abandoned along with the entire commercial district, which then caught fire, and was subsequently razed to the ground... and that's why you check your mods before you play!
Typical Session...
PC - "I run towards the lasers!"
Me (DM) - <starts finding a new character sheet>

64Dragonheart64

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » June 29th, 2017, 8:14 pm

I dunno if it counts, but my city in SimCity 4 of 30k inhabitants are almost all middle and high class, and due to that the city doesn't need a police station. I guess rich people doesn't do crime!
The dragon that inhabited my soul left and now it watches over me.