Herpy.nu is now closed and archived - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018. The gallery will remain operational until further notice. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send me a PM over Twitter.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

Dragon Space Program

Do you too enjoy lurking in your basement while sweating Red Bull and Doritos while you rage at some 12-y-o kid across the continent? We understand you, come join us. We offer consolidation pizza.
Xasin

Re: Dragon Space Program

Post by Xasin » February 19th, 2017, 11:11 am

Latest post of the previous page:

That's ...
Extremely weird. Looks like a .net error, ouch :S

Maybe refreshing CKANs registry will solve the problem?
Otherwise a reinstall of the necessary components.

However, should it not work it's not a huge deal.
KSP and CKAN run independent of each other, so as long as you occasionally update some mods manually, you should still be able to play just fine ^^
Not just dreaming is what I strive to do, but just as much to be the one to make them reality

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

64Dragonheart64

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » March 18th, 2017, 9:01 pm

I dunno if anyone read it yet, but the devs have announced and expansion called Making History. Still, they haven't said when they are launching it yet.
The dragon that inhabited my soul left and now it watches over me.

Xasin

Post by Xasin » March 20th, 2017, 10:40 pm

Oho~?
Now that sounds pretty awesome!!

As you may or (probably) may not know, my school recently ended for me - which means I'll have some more free time. I'm pretty certain that I will stick my nose in when that new update airs for sure! :3

Oh, though I am also experimenting with my 3D printer ...
A friend and I are thinking about making 3D printed molds for silicone ... Uh ... Devices >.>
And as such I want to see how well ABS acetone vapor smoothing works! ((It basically uses acetone vapor to lightly dissolve the outside of the print, and make it melt together to a uniform, and actually more tough, layer - Which makes the part look professionally produced :3))
Not just dreaming is what I strive to do, but just as much to be the one to make them reality

Hidden Content

Aracth'nil
I am a: Lurker

Post by Aracth'nil » March 21st, 2017, 7:27 am

Oh wow... smoothing is so needed for the printers I've used. On the other hand, it can give a nice texture to some things when picking it up. Keep in mind 3D printing is for prototyping though....
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

Xasin

Post by Xasin » March 22nd, 2017, 7:57 pm

Or for robotics projects and small parts, if you're a DIY enthusiast - like I am!
Trust me - today's 3D printers can produce equally functional parts as professionally made one, but in any shape you want ...

And to bring this back to Kerbal Space Program: I should print a model of a station or something some day >.>

Hidden Content

64Dragonheart64

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » March 22nd, 2017, 8:41 pm

And what would you use? It would be nice to see it.
The dragon that inhabited my soul left and now it watches over me.