Herpy.nu is now closed and archived - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018. The gallery will remain operational until further notice. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send me a PM over Twitter.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

Diplomacy

Do you too enjoy lurking in your basement while sweating Red Bull and Doritos while you rage at some 12-y-o kid across the continent? We understand you, come join us. We offer consolidation pizza.
Aracth'nil
I am a: Lurker

Diplomacy

Post by Aracth'nil » August 18th, 2016, 1:27 pm

I haven't played a game yet, but I've skimmed the rule books and it looks like a fun and strategic game. Does anyone want to play by pm or email? Doesn't matter if you're new (like me) or experienced. I have a software to plot the board (jDip) although if someone else could do it that would be good.

Also I didn't know where to put this because it's a board game rather than a video game. Feel freee to move the post to any admins.
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

Sarumabi

Re: Diplomacy

Post by Sarumabi » August 18th, 2016, 2:10 pm

I can try to play never played it either to be honest I have no idea what it is
There ain't no rest for the wicked.

Aracth'nil
I am a: Lurker

Re: Diplomacy

Post by Aracth'nil » August 22nd, 2016, 1:43 pm

By the looks of it it's a war strategy game based entirely on your ability to strategise and be diplomatic (whike tricking people as well)
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!