Herpy.nu is now closed and archived - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018. The gallery will remain operational until further notice. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send me a PM over Twitter.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

What games have you have under your belt?

Do you too enjoy lurking in your basement while sweating Red Bull and Doritos while you rage at some 12-y-o kid across the continent? We understand you, come join us. We offer consolidation pizza.
Matoegos
I am a: Lurker

Re: What games have you have under your belt?

Post by Matoegos » September 28th, 2016, 6:38 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

My two best achievements were beating Ghosts 'n Goblins for the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) and Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde (Also for the NES).

I'm also very good at CSGO, I've beaten Skyrim 3 times, I've done Shadow of Mordor, Portal 2 (3 times), Portal 1 (twice), Tomb Raider 2013 (twice), Rise of the Tomb Raider (once), Far Cry 4 (twice) and Far Cry 3 (once).
My Steam URL is this, feel free to add me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/matoegos

Best regards,

- Matt
Interested in Computer Science, Rugby, Pink Floyd, Archeology, Palaeontology, Physics, Geography and Dragons ;)

Switchstart
I am a: Lurker

Post by Switchstart » October 17th, 2016, 4:54 pm

Mostly what I play are open world RPG and FPS games, my top 10 games in terms of play time are listed below in descending order.

Skyrim.
Saints row 3.
Fallout 4.
Fallout New Vegas.
Fallout 3.
The I of the dragon.
Rage (Open world FPS).
Half life.
The darkness 2.
Deus ex human revolution.

DragonCurse4

Post by DragonCurse4 » October 17th, 2016, 6:59 pm

Out of all the many many many games that I have, there's only a few that I'll revisit over and over again.

-Fallout New Vegas
-Metro 2033 Redux
-Metro Last Light Redux
-Outlast
-Ori and the Blind Forest
-The Forest
-Tomb Raider I (the original 8-) )
-Sonic Adventure Battle 2 (every now and then)
-The Sims 3
-Grim Fandango
-Alan Wake
-Quantum Break (I actually really enjoyed this game)
-Condemned: Criminal Origin
-Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
-The Mass Effect series (yes even 3...occasionally)
-Sleeping Dogs
-Red Dead Redemption

Zyox

Post by Zyox » October 17th, 2016, 10:20 pm

Here are my favorites that I can play non stop
#1~ black ops nazi zombies
#2~ left for dead 1&2
#3~ Minecraft
#4~ dark souls

And then here's the games I enjoy playing once and a while
#1~ killing floor 2
#2~ terraria
#3~ skyrim (tho I have wore it out for now)
#4~ gmod

And then there's my childhood games
#1~ Pac man I think I had this on floppy disk or just had it on the floppy disc pc :D
#2~Pokemon gold and kerby these were my first games on the gameboy color, I still love them dearly

My steam username is Fluffy Zyox feel free to send a friend request if you want to play ^_^
Image ~rawrrr! Image

Dradlescore
I am a: Author

Post by Dradlescore » October 28th, 2016, 1:06 pm

Well, might as well put the games. I'll include as well console games since some play console games as well.

Single player:
Halo(all up to date games other than Halo wars 2 that is soon to come out. And MCC just need to reinstall it) Various Xbox consoles, from Original Xbox, 360, 1.
Fallout 3, NV, 4 Xbox 360, PS4
COD Various consoles, Xbox 360, PS3, Xbox 1, PS4, PC
Undertale, PC
Those are the major ones I honestly can think of on there as well, if need be, I'll probably edit or make a new post containing all the other 'single player' games I have. Now, for the mp.
Multiplayer:
(Not going to include Halo and Cod since those have multiplayer already.)
Overwatch (PC, yes, I do have a PC, I am not a 'dirty console peasant, but I don't have a fancy pants computer either.)
CSGO, the game that I have pumped something like $200+ into cases.PC
World of Tanks and World of Warships PC

I'll come back and either update this or make a new one when I remember how many other online games I play, for now, these are the things I play the most. I'll give out Xbox love gamer tag over pm alone and same with psn, PC is probably gonna be random. That is all, looking forward to some raging.
Derpon durgon is bek

My hearthalf, Ziea Ebbon, and all of her <3