Herpy.nu is now closed and archived - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018. The gallery will remain operational until further notice. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send me a PM over Twitter.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

Avation!

Enjoy stuff that doesnt have a category for itself? This is the place to discuss airsoft, urban exploration, MLP marathon and whatever sh*t you are up to in your spare time!
Krakenthekrab

Avation!

Post by Krakenthekrab » August 13th, 2016, 3:06 am

Anybody into avation in here? I mean as a dragon we all want to fly, am i right? well with how smart humans are you can! so is anybody here into avation like its history or do you fly a plane. Im working for my private pilots licens my first flight lesson will be tuesday. I can barely wait! but if you want to talk about avation im the person you will want to talk too :P
Whatever you do, DONT SCRATCH THE PAINT!

Aracth'nil
I am a: Lurker

Re: Aviation!

Post by Aracth'nil » August 14th, 2016, 7:27 am

Yay! Someone with the same hobby! I basically use sims to recreate flying - got a yoke and some panels right now. Have fun at your first lesson! (I can't fly yet and haven't got lessons planned)
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

Krakenthekrab

Re: Avation!

Post by Krakenthekrab » August 14th, 2016, 5:12 pm

You use FSX or something else? Like a flight program that I haven't herd about?
Whatever you do, DONT SCRATCH THE PAINT!