Herpy.nu is now closed and archived - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018. The gallery will remain operational until further notice. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send me a PM over Twitter.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

Inflatables

Enjoy stuff that doesnt have a category for itself? This is the place to discuss airsoft, urban exploration, MLP marathon and whatever sh*t you are up to in your spare time!
Koatliqua
I am a: Author
Commissions: Open

Inflatables

Post by Koatliqua » October 5th, 2016, 1:13 pm

Does anyone keep or collect inflatables?

I always loved the texture, smell and how bouncy they were. My first dolphin got punctured and I was very upset. But a couple of years ago I finally got another and named him Sebastian. I like to just leave him lying around the house being lazy.

It would be nice to have a collection some day. I only like the animal shaped inflatables for obvious reasons - they have expressions and happy faces (I need to surround myself with happy things and bright colours or I might go insane) though I would like a plane.
Like dew or a flash of lightning;
Thus we shall perceive them.

Check out my blog! ~ https://jasminesgarage.wordpress.com/

Rex

Re: Inflatables

Post by Rex » February 23rd, 2017, 8:32 pm

Might I recommend a weird brand? I recently got stuff from a Chinese company called Hongyi. They might look a little shady and expensive, but inflatables are VERY high quality. They use thicker vinyl than $10 Intex pool toys, and it's VERY soft and bouncy, almost balloonlike. They also use lapped seams, much stronger than pinched seams on regular pool toys.

Here's their site. You might find a few NSFW toys in there. They're, uh, very versatile. https://hongyitoys.en.alibaba.com/produ ... shape.html

They specialize in custom inflatables, actually creating designs from their customers. That's why you see a lot of ponies there. There are a few dolphins dragons and whales on there though!