Herpy.nu is now closed and archived - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018. The gallery will remain operational until further notice. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send me a PM over Twitter.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

The things I do with Blender...

Enjoy stuff that doesnt have a category for itself? This is the place to discuss airsoft, urban exploration, MLP marathon and whatever sh*t you are up to in your spare time!
Rasalom
I am a: Author

The things I do with Blender...

Post by Rasalom » April 18th, 2017, 6:27 am

Making 3D models is what I really enjoy doing (even if I suck at it :twisted: ).
It's actually a great stress reliever for me.

This one is called USV Dragonclaw.
Its a UESA (United Earth Space Agency) Dreadnought, armed with thirty 280'gauge turbo-gauss cannons, two MLRS at the sides, and 550'gauge heavy rail-guns and hangars housing twenty four YF-22 Barracuda Interceptors.
It's main weapon is so-called "Planet Buster" - A catapult launching an anti-matter charge at the surface of the planet. Matter and anti-matter anihilate each other, creating ginormeous amouts of energy and heavy nuclear fallout, rendering a planet virtually uninhabitable. (a bit of overkill, i know, but it's stronger than me :roll: )
Don't kill the edge and become like the rest.
Don't lose the faith that made you who you are
Don't kill the edge that manifests inside
This world is mine; it's where my thoughts collide...

Acostor

Re: The things I do with Blender...

Post by Acostor » April 29th, 2017, 7:59 am

Those are some really nice models. must have taken you a long time, and a lot patience. :lol:

I too enjoy making 3D models, and i also suck at it, so I guess that makes two of us. I'v only used Sketchup to make all my models, so I'm not too familiar with blender. I have heard many good things about it including that it gives you more freedom than SU, so I may take a look at it soon.
Last edited by Acostor on April 30th, 2017, 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You may not realize how much you love something until you lose it. So if you find it, never let go.

Steam account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198254747403/

Rasalom

Post by Rasalom » April 29th, 2017, 1:38 pm

Usually a day or two.
Like I said - this is something I really like doing. A stress reliever.

As for the Blender - I freakin' love it. Seriously, I would have kids with it, if it were possible. XD
At first it was rather confusing (after I've made a transition from 3DSMax 2008), but once I've got used to it... Well, you get the picture.:roll:

Acostor

Post by Acostor » April 30th, 2017, 4:42 pm

Rasalom wrote:As for the Blender - I freakin' love it. Seriously, I would have kids with it, if it were possible. XD
Well, it's definitely possible. Just make your kids in blender, and Tada!!! You've got yourself some kids with blender. They may not be very interactive though. :lol:
You may not realize how much you love something until you lose it. So if you find it, never let go.

Steam account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198254747403/

Rasalom

Post by Rasalom » June 17th, 2017, 6:41 am

Here's some new shit.
The UESA gauss rifle and Dra'Hen plasma thrower

Enjoy if you will...