Herpy.nu is now closed and archived - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018. The gallery will remain operational until further notice. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send me a PM over Twitter.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

If you were a dragon...

Everything about the mythical and charming beasts!
Barroth

Re: If you were a dragon...

Post by Barroth » September 28th, 2016, 9:21 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

I'm reading ''i want to enslave humanity'' Well, gl with that lol. I would just fly the world. Set some trees on fire.
The truth is one of the most important things in the world. Everyone at all times has the right to say and speak the truth, no matter how unpleasant. Can't handle the truth? Go home.
PS: Rain betters everything.

Draco Solis
I am a: Musician

Post by Draco Solis » October 7th, 2016, 9:21 pm

Figured I might try and post on here a little bit more.

Well, if I turned into a dragon for a while...were, there wouldn't be much that I'd do. I'd probably just spread my wings and fly around, exploring all the places I want to go to, and just enjoy the sweet feeling of true freedom away from the limits of society and such. I always found the concept of dragon life interesting; it's so simple and animalistic, and yet it's intriguing at the same time (maybe because of the nature of dragons as mythical beasts), and it's one that I definitely would not mind living out.
o.o
I does a stare~

Switchstart
I am a: Lurker

Post by Switchstart » October 18th, 2016, 5:04 pm

I would likely first explore my body, both in the physical and anatomical (NSFW) sense and fly about and burn some things. At night and out of town of course to reduce the chance of being seen by someone who will no doubt freak out.

Shizukaiyo

Post by Shizukaiyo » October 21st, 2016, 1:10 pm

I would firstly keep a few samples of myself around, so that I can analyze them or have them analyzed later, so that we can finally understand what a dragon really is. Information is power, enlightenment a godsend. Following that, I would do one of two things. The first would be to find some tall mountain to stare at the moon from, the second would be to try and fly myself over to a friend's place. Assuming wings are included, because wingless dragons are very much a thing.

Dradlescore
I am a: Author

Post by Dradlescore » October 28th, 2016, 1:53 pm

If I was a dragon? That would be a rather.. Interesting thought, because I'd have trouble with design of a dragon xD. I have RyxvAlos, the fluffy ice ness, or Drad-lescore, the black, purple and blue drake. Plus with their relative sizes (Ryx is 100 feet with 30 of that being her two tails, each 30 feet long, and 400 foot wingspan. Drad is 61 feet long and 15 feet tall at his shoulders.) I'd be limited to where I can and can't go. Would the military or police attack or is this a sort of science experiment?

To be honest, trying to take a logical look at this helps me with thinking of what to do xD because flying, running or simply being able to do magic to a degree would be fun. As well as just going about and probably scaring people or interacting with them.... And maybe a little fun stuff as well. There are many things I'd love to do, but I'd try not to kill people or get on the bad sides of things, cause there are many things in our world that can kill a dragon.
Derpon durgon is bek

My hearthalf, Ziea Ebbon, and all of her <3

Karch
I am a: Lurker

Post by Karch » October 28th, 2016, 10:16 pm

I would fly a lot, at least a few hours. Then hunts something, for the thrill. To taste blood as a dragon and not as a human. Finding a dragoness and have hatchling with her would be a dream come true. But since it's only for a short amount of time, I would kill myself to die as a dragon instead of becoming human again.

DrachenFyr

Post by DrachenFyr » November 12th, 2016, 9:48 pm

I'd take some certain photos for me to enjoy when I'm human again...

For a more serious answer, if I were a dragon, I would search for another. If I were to find one, I would shower it in affection and hopefully it would do the same. We'd land in a remote area away from any humans, and hold each other close. We'd snuggle and nuzzle one another, touch snouts, and curl tails. We'd wrap our wings around the other's body and fall asleep in our embrace.

Dragon affection is a beautiful thing.
Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes.

Valcyrie
Site Admin
Commissions: Temporarily closed

Post by Valcyrie » January 19th, 2017, 4:37 am

Welp, much hatred always show in threads like these. I can't help but get flashbacks to: "RAAAAA fear my rath!!1!"
Avatar by Semura. Signature by me and Ember.

Ishiah

Post by Ishiah » January 23rd, 2017, 6:23 am

well the first thing I would do is thoroughly explore my body, which I'm sure would end with a bit of auto fellatio XD

After that I would curl up and take a nap, then I'd fly out to meet some dragon friends.

Valcyrie
Site Admin
Commissions: Temporarily closed

Post by Valcyrie » January 23rd, 2017, 10:08 am

I like your priorities! xD

1. Blow myself.
2. Sleep.
3. Friends, eventually.
Avatar by Semura. Signature by me and Ember.

Mazrogal

Post by Mazrogal » March 28th, 2017, 9:13 am

hmm i would

1: try to stay alive cause this planet called earth would hunt me for sure or try find a magic portal to another world xD

2: sleep where its safe

3: Find a nice cosy cave with another Dragoness and start a family eventually

4: workout to stay in shape and eat lots of reindeer for high protein
''Life is a struggle sometimes just push through and fight never give up''

My steamprofile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mazrogal Feel free to send a friend request^^

Tsidia, the mind player

Post by Tsidia, the mind player » July 4th, 2017, 1:32 pm

I would search for a way to stay in that form forever and do all sorts of things everyone already mentioned. I would definetly look for my Tsidia. I would also look for all of you guys and find a way to turn you into dragons too. Now, how to get that form in the first place...
"Break your chains and make your move, or you'll only see a dreamwavers wall"