Herpy.nu is now closed and archived - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018. The gallery will remain operational until further notice. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send me a PM over Twitter.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

Knots, ridges, spines, or smooth? (NSFW)

Everything about the mythical and charming beasts!
Dragonhunter4321
I am a: Artist
Commissions: Open

Knots, ridges, spines, or smooth? (NSFW)

Post by Dragonhunter4321 » August 11th, 2016, 10:57 pm

this is similar to a thread on the old forum. What is it about?
Well, what do you like your dragon's equipment to look like? Do you prefer human tools, or more reptilian, perhaps a mix?
If course I mean the penis, not actual tools :P

I personally like a dolphin shaped shaft, with a sharply pointed tip. Ridges along the bottom, and a knot at the base, to hold onto the female and keep her close.

So, what do you like. ;)
I once asked God for a bike, but I know that's not how God works. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

Raiden

Re: Knots, ridges, spines, or smooth? (NSFW)

Post by Raiden » August 12th, 2016, 9:30 am

Ahhh that thread was a good one. Great to see it back.

What I really love on a dragon is a long ridged shaft, slightly sinuous with a spear like head and small soft barbs on the side of the head (Most of you know Kindle, I take it? Just to imagine the head). The shaft getting gradually bigger until a bulbous knot. Also, slit is important on dragons. While a shaft (and the accompaning balls) can be reaaaally nice in the right situation, on the right beings, on a dragon they just look odd.
That would be the endowment I really like... inside of me. Also for myself, but that is another matter ;)
A man may change, but mankind always stays the same.

Aracth'nil
I am a: Lurker

Post by Aracth'nil » August 12th, 2016, 2:32 pm

Just to put it out there, I'm male myself, so I'm going to answer this on a different tangent:
What would I look like in dragonform?
I would probably have a knotted and slightly bumpy shaft, with a bulbous tip. Make it a muscle, so it's contolable like a tongue.
I'm straight, but I would enjoy this cock inside me...
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

Xasin

Post by Xasin » August 12th, 2016, 6:22 pm

Uhhhhh Aracth'nil, going for the prehensile route? :3

I think I like /my own/ bits like many have described it so far ...
Slit, very important :3, with ridges on the bottom ... I personally don't mind the barbs of Kindle's style, Raiden, but I rather like a more ... Sleek outer design. (So also no veins or so. Looks a bit odd :c)
Oh! Important addition related to my species? Bioluminescence ... It .. uh .. I think you may have already noticed the rather very prominent patches of fur on my back that can glow? ... Y-Yeah :3
And a light knot. Nothing very big or hard to fit in, but something to get a biiit closer ;)

As for what I like to play with that's a whooole other story :3
Basically ... Anything goes, I'd say, as long as it isn't tooooo weird ... (Say, an ovipositor penis or something :E)
Not just dreaming is what I strive to do, but just as much to be the one to make them reality

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Dragonhunter4321

Post by Dragonhunter4321 » August 13th, 2016, 3:15 am

Ah... kindle :P
He is the dragon that made me Bisexual! Love him...
I agree xasin, balls look weird on dragons in my opinion. Sure, it's nice on a few anthro dragons, but I find the internal balls much safer When you have a female who likes to use her claws :)
I once asked God for a bike, but I know that's not how God works. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

Xasin

Post by Xasin » August 13th, 2016, 2:05 pm

Oh gosh yeah, Kindle is nice :3

Also, I do agree, but ... Not just because of "safety" reasons. For me personally, having balls and sheath on a dragon, it just kinda disrupts the otherwise sleek, aerodynamic design ...

Also, looking at birds, their reproductive organs are pretty well hidden, too. So it would make sense for a creature like a dragon to have something similar ^^
Not just dreaming is what I strive to do, but just as much to be the one to make them reality

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Dragonhunter4321

Post by Dragonhunter4321 » August 13th, 2016, 6:30 pm

Yeah I like the more realistic version, although the exact shape of the genitals is up for humans to deside.

Love this about dragons. So many different kinds, so many options to choose from...

Valcyrie
Site Admin
I am a: Author
Commissions: Temporarily closed

Post by Valcyrie » August 14th, 2016, 5:46 pm

I really dont like balls on either ferals or anthros, slit all the way for me.

When it comes to the shaft itself, I live the a pointy tip and then a long shaft with lovely ridges. Knot I really dont care, sometimes I like it, sometimes I dont.
Avatar by Semura. Signature by me and Ember.

Rendrassa

Post by Rendrassa » September 2nd, 2016, 11:59 pm

I can handle balls and sheath on an anthro, but not feral. Same with breasts. There is no major preference for me when it comes to shafts. I love dolphin-like with simple, sleek elegance to complex knotted and ridged shafts. X3 I'm up for just about any cocks that don't sport sharp spines (though I can ignore them in RPs and assume I have a vag of steel. XD)
Clicky? Image

Nabalazs

Post by Nabalazs » September 5th, 2016, 10:50 pm

I think we all agree on a basic dragon penis really. Ridges, pointy tip... But I dont like knots on most dragons. On art they always look out of place. I just developed a dislike of them. Yet oddly, if its at least a little veiny, due to how erect it is, it could look hot.
As of balls, I agree again. Balls dont look good on dragons. Mostly on ferals. The sleep look muse be kept. Event the slit must be very well hidden, closed. On anthros they arent a big deal really.
Yet my sexual interests make me really like them, so as opposed to most, who have feral and anthro forms I have a feral form with or without balls. Weird, eh?
Can I have a fish please?

Switchstart
I am a: Lurker

Post by Switchstart » October 16th, 2016, 3:46 pm

When it comes to dicks on dragons I tend to favour a long slender shaft much like what is seen on a dolphin. I don't mind knots and am not picky about them being present or not. Generally I'm not much of a fan of ridges but that's just me, balls in my opinion tend to look a bit like an afterthought on a feral though they don't look too bad on an anthro in some cases.

CrankyMoose

Post by CrankyMoose » October 17th, 2016, 12:22 am

Everyone loves a dog's knot :D
A dream, an illusion, a bubble and a shadow