Herpy.nu is now closed and archived - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018. The gallery will remain operational until further notice. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send me a PM over Twitter.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

Knots, ridges, spines, or smooth? (NSFW)

Everything about the mythical and charming beasts!
CrankyMoose

Re: Knots, ridges, spines, or smooth? (NSFW)

Post by CrankyMoose » October 17th, 2016, 12:22 am

Latest post of the previous page:

Everyone loves a dog's knot :D
A dream, an illusion, a bubble and a shadow

DragonCurse4

Post by DragonCurse4 » October 17th, 2016, 3:03 am

All of the above. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

jakethedragon1999
I am a: Author

Post by jakethedragon1999 » February 18th, 2017, 10:57 am

I personally love balls on dragons. And I like narse's designs of the shaft. The slim pointed shaft or the horse cock type. While honestly it doesn't make sense for a reason to have junk so similar to a horse its very sexy nevertheless. And yeah knots are so stupid for a dragon. I love them on curries but not dragons, dinosaurs etc.
If you want to be average do what other people do. If you want to be awesome do what no one else does.

Ishiah

Post by Ishiah » February 19th, 2017, 3:59 am

I like that dragons are drawn with such a variety of options. Its cool seeing so many different interpretations of a dragons member.

Personally my favorite are dragons with blunt horse cocks. I love seeing a sheath and balls on a dragon.

Mazrogal

Post by Mazrogal » March 28th, 2017, 8:59 am

My sona has a knot and i'm happy how it turned out in art but who knows might change it in future reference sheet cause Dragons are magical creatures after all ^^

But understand if some people think its weird a dragon has a knot but i go by this logic''' Its the internet so fuck logic and just have what ever you want'' :D
''Life is a struggle sometimes just push through and fight never give up''

My steamprofile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mazrogal Feel free to send a friend request^^

TTheDDoctor
I am a: Lurker

Post by TTheDDoctor » July 20th, 2017, 12:06 am

I'm quite partial to ridges and knots, personally. Fleshy spines can certainly add an interesting texture, although dragons (especially anthro ones) with good finger dexterity might find handjobs to be a bit of a pain.
<==========))===O|TtDd|O===((==========>
Come hang with me in my very own private Discord server!