Herpy.nu is now closed and archived - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018. The gallery will remain operational until further notice. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send me a PM over Twitter.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

You and Dragons

Everything about the mythical and charming beasts!
Valcyrie
Site Admin
I am a: Author
Commissions: Temporarily closed

Re: You and Dragons

Post by Valcyrie » January 23rd, 2017, 10:10 am

Latest post of the previous page:

Oh sheesh, I just got this dark image in my head right now xD

You seek their attention desperately, but no one is really interested in you at all so you just get abused and sort-of raped by big brutal dragons who laugh at your desperation afterwards xD
Avatar by Semura. Signature by me and Ember.

Ishiah

Post by Ishiah » January 23rd, 2017, 11:59 am

Valcyrie wrote:Oh sheesh, I just got this dark image in my head right now xD

You seek their attention desperately, but no one is really interested in you at all so you just get abused and sort-of raped by big brutal dragons who laugh at your desperation afterwards xD

Oh man that's another fantasy of mine >.>

Valcyrie
Site Admin
I am a: Author
Commissions: Temporarily closed

Post by Valcyrie » January 23rd, 2017, 12:30 pm

Avatar by Semura. Signature by me and Ember.

Rendrassa
I am a: Artist

Post by Rendrassa » January 31st, 2017, 6:03 pm

If it was like in Eragon, I'm assuming the dragon and I would bond, making us connected mentally, so the whole "mastery over the dragon" wouldn't be an issue. We would be partners, friends.

I'd be more annoyed with how the dragons never stop growing and laying different sized eggs. I mean, how does that work? Is the hatchling of a four foot egg going to be four feet already? Or would we need to crack the egg for a normal sized hatchling, unable to escape the egg theirself? Also, genital sizes... Males can't keep growing down there, or their penis could be too big for a much smaller female. (Furry logic and sizeplay not counted here.) So, I'd be more hesitant if it followed that part of Eragon than being a dragon's rider.
Clicky? Image