Herpy.nu will close down in January 2018 - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018, and years of smear campaigns have given us a reputation that has been hard to shake. We therefore made the choice to close the site and move on to a brighter future. While the forums will be archived as a memory of times of past greatness, new funds have been raised and new admins have been recruited to start working on a entire new community far away from Bad Dragon and any association with that company. The gallery will remain operational in the meantime. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send a PM to Valcyrie.

Herpy have always been my little lovechild since I joined over a decade ago. But he grew up, and as he has aged with dignity its time for his hatchling to take over. A fresh start for a new generation in a new era.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

Dragon Cave

Games and/or sillies that are played online here on the forums!
Rendrassa
I am a: Artist

Dragon Cave

Post by Rendrassa » August 30th, 2016, 4:16 pm

So I've recently rediscovered my collection of pixelated dragons on the website Dragon Cave.

I know a lot of people are into this site and felt we should have a thread for it. (I am told we had one on the old Herpy, but I never noticed it. I'm so unobservant. @. .@)

So, feel free to post your eggs and most prized dragons, and let's all work to collect more of them! (Though please don't post more than a maximum of ten at a time.) And be aware that eggs/hatchlings/adolescents require a certain amount of views/clicks to grow to the next stage and there is about a week time limit. Once it reaches adult,mothers is no fear of it ever dying. :3

Egg I found:
Last edited by Rendrassa on September 6th, 2016, 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Clicky? Image

Tissthalliss

Re: Dragon Cave

Post by Tissthalliss » August 31st, 2016, 6:28 am

Ok, I've never played this game before, but it looks like it can be fairly interesting. I've got no idea how posting the link thing works, even after reading the instructions, but let's see if I can figure it out.
Image Image
The truth of a thing is never as interesting as the mystery preceding the revelation.

Rasalom
I am a: Author

Post by Rasalom » August 31st, 2016, 8:56 am

You take the BBCode and paste it into the signature. Like this:V
Don't kill the edge and become like the rest.
Don't lose the faith that made you who you are
Don't kill the edge that manifests inside
This world is mine; it's where my thoughts collide...

Sarumabi

Post by Sarumabi » August 31st, 2016, 12:12 pm

I apparently have an account from 2014...
There ain't no rest for the wicked.

Krakenthekrab

Post by Krakenthekrab » August 31st, 2016, 8:20 pm

This game seems like one to come in atleast once a day if i have nothing to do, ill check it out!
Whatever you do, DONT SCRATCH THE PAINT!

Rendrassa

Post by Rendrassa » September 1st, 2016, 6:01 pm

Indeed. It's a slow sort of game that doesn't require much time, though it does require the aid of others a great deal.
Clicky? Image

Werecrocodile

Post by Werecrocodile » September 5th, 2016, 5:52 pm

This little game seems pretty fun Considering how simple it is. Image
Wenn dein deutsch wie ich dich das liest kannst du Verwenden Sie kein Google Translate. Verlierer
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Rendrassa

Post by Rendrassa » September 6th, 2016, 12:46 pm

Indeed. The only draw back is how many views/clicks the eggs/hatchlings/adolescents need within the time limit or they die. It won't be a problem if you post in popular threads with the egg in your signature, but Herpy is still to new to get enough attention for it, I fear. I've ended up posting my egg to a signature on Flight Rising to keep it from dying. :(
Clicky? Image

64Dragonheart64

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » October 18th, 2016, 1:30 am

The one i got:
(Yay necropost!)
The dragon that inhabited my soul left and now it watches over me.

Rendrassa

Post by Rendrassa » October 18th, 2016, 6:00 am

Yeah, we don't have enough members yet to keep this thing going alone. Try posting the link in your signature here and anywhere else you hang out. That's how I keep mine from dying.
Clicky? Image