Herpy.nu is now closed and archived - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018. The gallery will remain operational until further notice. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send me a PM over Twitter.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

Ask a Val

Games and/or sillies that are played online here on the forums!
Valcyrie
Site Admin
I am a: Author
Commissions: Temporarily closed

Ask a Val

Post by Valcyrie » January 19th, 2017, 6:13 am

So, I figured this could be a funny idea :D How about you people ask me stuff and I will answer. It can be anything you want to know :3 Anything goes, even what you may fear to be controversial. Go ahead :3 I'm pretty open about most things and will answer honestly.

So go ahead and post below :3
Avatar by Semura. Signature by me and Ember.

Le-shorin

Re: Ask a Val

Post by Le-shorin » January 19th, 2017, 6:16 am

what's your favorite anime/comic (lewd or not)

Valcyrie
Site Admin

Post by Valcyrie » January 19th, 2017, 6:21 am

Le-shorin wrote:what's your favorite anime/comic (lewd or not)
I'm actually not a big fan of anime, never really watched any. When it comes to comics though, Garfield is a old favourite of mine! Garfield and TinTin are 2 comics that dominated my childhood.

Image Image

Le-shorin

Post by Le-shorin » January 19th, 2017, 6:24 am

did they dominate more then those dildos of yours

:P

Valcyrie
Site Admin

Post by Valcyrie » January 19th, 2017, 6:28 am

Childhood comics ---> Dildos. These are not objects that I'd like to associate with eachother. <.-.<

But yes, they had a much larger impression on me than any dildo ever had.

Mazrogal

Post by Mazrogal » January 19th, 2017, 9:35 am

Whats your most Favourite game? i can be on console or PC ^^
''Life is a struggle sometimes just push through and fight never give up''

My steamprofile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mazrogal Feel free to send a friend request^^

Aracth'nil
I am a: Lurker

Post by Aracth'nil » January 19th, 2017, 2:05 pm

This is actually a great 'get to know' thread.
What are some laws or social conventions you hate or think would be better without?
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

Valcyrie
Site Admin

Post by Valcyrie » January 19th, 2017, 6:02 pm

Mazrogal wrote:Whats your most Favourite game? i can be on console or PC ^^
First, I figured this question to be tricky because it can mean so many things. I like a lot of different games, but for different reasons. Some are "cozy" to play. Others let you disappear into a amazing virtual world for hours on end. Others tell a fantastic story, and yet others are great amusement when played with friends. So I think I will make a few mentions:

Heroes of Might and Magic III
Seriously, I love this game to bits. I played it a lot in my teens, and I loved using the editor to create fantastic maps and stories that I could later play with my friends in "hotseat". If you don't know what that is, its when you sit with a friend in front of the same computer but with different controls. It was very common during the late 80s and early 90s, before internet stared taking over more and more. This game was so cozy and epic at the same time and had a real "feelgood" feeling over it when played.

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Immersive open world games - I love them. And Oblivion, while having the annoying effect of all enemies leveling with you making simple bandits come at you with epic armory, it was a fantastic world with so many secrets to discover, so many characters to get to know and so. much. lore. I could spend hours picking flowers in the forest or just exploring while actually drawing a map by hand just for teh lulz. And the nature and scenery was absolutely fantastic.

Left 4 Dead 2
This is the very game that took Val and her clan to the Europa League for a short period of time. In fact, we lost by 75 points in the first part of the tournament and was out, but still. I've played this game for close to 1600 hours and I've had sooo many hillarious moments - sometimes I've laid bent over my keyboard laughing myself to tears. Met some good friends on there even whom I later became IRL friends with as well, and just a few days ago we actually met up and decided to start playing again "fer ol' lang syne". The sheer ammoung of laughing measured in hours while playing this game sure makes it one of the very tops in my list.

Half-Life + Opposing Force + Blue Shift
Yes, this is my actual number 1 of all time. This game have one of the best stories I've ever seen, a really awesome world when you come to Xen. When you combine the original game with the expansions you also get several parellel stories and really immersive gameplay. When you add the multiplayer platforms to this (especially back then when they were popular and had tens of thousands of players online every day) I've had so many great moments both on my own, and together with friends that I probably will remember for many years to come still.

Aracth'nil wrote:This is actually a great 'get to know' thread.
What are some laws or social conventions you hate or think would be better without?
That's what I thought ^.-.^ Hmmm, oh boy, this was a tricky question! There are so many to pick and choose from! xD Like, I hate anti-LGBT laws such as those in Saudi Arabia where people get imprisoned or even executed for being who they are. Conventions... meetings for oligiopolies are something I hate. Capitalistic swinery at its worst. I also have a sincere hatred for lobbying, and politicians that keep chaning their policies according to pop culture.

Acostor

Post by Acostor » January 19th, 2017, 7:59 pm

Hey Val, are you feeling any better since your post on the "The Year in Reflection [2016]" thread? It was quite worrying.
You may not realize how much you love something until you lose it. So if you find it, never let go.

Steam account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198254747403/

Valcyrie
Site Admin

Post by Valcyrie » January 19th, 2017, 10:03 pm

Acostor wrote:Hey Val, are you feeling any better since your post on the "The Year in Reflection [2016]" thread? It was quite worrying.
I do feel better, yes. I've managed to take a few days off and I've gotten much needed energy back over that time.

Xasin

Post by Xasin » January 22nd, 2017, 10:40 pm

How's the daily life of a herpy mod!
I'm presuming it could be somewhat relaxed since this community isn't large, but, well, you never know ^^

Oh, and I'm glad to hear you are feeling better...

----

Are two questions allowed?
What's your main thought/worry/hope about the upcoming weeks/years in relation to Trump now officially being president?
Not just dreaming is what I strive to do, but just as much to be the one to make them reality

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Ishiah

Post by Ishiah » January 23rd, 2017, 6:52 am

What are your favorite dragon related books?

Also, glad to see another fan of Heroes 3! I've been playing it a lot recently. I swear time moves twice as fast when playing that game. I lose days at a time playing it.