Herpy.nu will close down in January 2018 - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018, and years of smear campaigns have given us a reputation that has been hard to shake. We therefore made the choice to close the site and move on to a brighter future. While the forums will be archived as a memory of times of past greatness, new funds have been raised and new admins have been recruited to start working on a entire new community far away from Bad Dragon and any association with that company. The gallery will remain operational in the meantime. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send a PM to Valcyrie.

Herpy have always been my little lovechild since I joined over a decade ago. But he grew up, and as he has aged with dignity its time for his hatchling to take over. A fresh start for a new generation in a new era.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

Last Man Posting

Games and/or sillies that are played online here on the forums!
Aracth'nil
I am a: Lurker

Re: Last Man Posting

Post by Aracth'nil » July 8th, 2017, 10:28 am

Latest post of the previous page:

Back! And I'll be on again now.
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

LokiDragon
I am a: Artist
Commissions: Open

Post by LokiDragon » September 24th, 2017, 7:42 pm

I love my new Commander deck... Numot the devastator is awesome! XD

Totally trounced my friends mana gain deck! :twisted:

Aracth'nil

Post by Aracth'nil » September 25th, 2017, 3:19 am

So... these forums have gone a bit dead and migrated to Discord...
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

64Dragonheart64

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » September 25th, 2017, 11:36 am

Basically... I wonder why tho. It used to be quite active. There is an australian guy too in there. At least here the RPs are still a thing.
And cool card! Reminds me of the chilean ones i have
The dragon that inhabited my soul left and now it watches over me.

Aracth'nil

Post by Aracth'nil » September 27th, 2017, 4:43 pm

Yay! Well RPs kinda are better on forums if people are active I reckon.

64Dragonheart64

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » September 27th, 2017, 5:00 pm

And well, the people that are participating on the current ones are active, its just that the other categories aren't used as much imo.
I mean, you, me, Xasin and the that do RPs do still connect.

Aracth'nil

Post by Aracth'nil » September 28th, 2017, 3:04 pm

Personally though, I think the forums do still have their merits, even if they would be less used.

64Dragonheart64

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » September 28th, 2017, 3:15 pm

I've seen that they allow more space for a lenghty discussion, that's a point i give to the forums.

Aracth'nil

Post by Aracth'nil » September 29th, 2017, 7:05 am

That's basically why I prefer forums too... cause sometimes I only have a quarter hour or something to have a look at a topic.

LokiDragon
I am a: Artist
Commissions: Open

Post by LokiDragon » December 9th, 2017, 7:28 pm

Personally I think the topics of discussion go in some kinds of patchwork pattern in the general chat on the Discord... But the themes stay the same: Politics, Science/religion, RP, somebody having a bad day because of X, too many memes and of course the favourite 'talk about something benign' because somebody is spoiling for an argument because of Bad day caused by X.
Most are variations based on these themes, If you want to say something but don't have the time to put it into words you just wait till the theme reemerges and sway the chat so your answer has relevance this time around.

On the other hand this games finally going to have a winner Wonder how many will be posting December 31st 11.59PM? XP