Herpy.nu is now closed and archived - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018. The gallery will remain operational until further notice. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send me a PM over Twitter.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

Sick burns.

Games and/or sillies that are played online here on the forums!
Indominus Roark
I am a: Author
Commissions: Open for trades

Sick burns.

Post by Indominus Roark » May 29th, 2017, 1:32 am

So I got burned. Need some ice. But that's where this is inspired. Place your sickest burns here. Whether you are the antagonist. Or the ever humbled Protagonist. Where you have done the burn or have been burned yourself. So here we go. Can also claim which you are protagonist or antagonist. But that's optional.

Disclaimer! This is not meant to start a burn war or to be used as an excuse to burn someone who's not okay with it. If they're cool with it though. By all means. But remember to keep your words soft and sweet cause you may have to eat them later. Okay end of Disclaimer.

I am protagonist!
So I'm at work. Coworker goes. I'm all wet now.
I shout back so you're moist?
I laughed then apologized for some reason.
Manager replied. It's okay, you're a virgin we understand.
That twas. A Sick Burn!
*bows*
No fate but what we make.