Herpy.nu forums are still not fully operational. To stay updated, follow me at https://twitter.com/ValkyrianArts

Land of Elementia- Where Dragons Roam Free (NSFW)

Dwelve into the dark and shrouded parts of role-play with a pink twist? This is the place for you.
jakethedragon1999
I am a: Author

Re: Land of Elementia- Where Dragons Roam Free (NSFW)

Post by jakethedragon1999 » September 4th, 2017, 5:49 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

Jakaar at first was slowly easing into consciousness feeling his sight return to him. He was feeling lightheaded yet had a heavy head weighing him down. That feeling went away very quickly. A burning sensation began to strike hard at his wound. He muffled a groan in agony and tried to move away but he was immobilized. He was tied down with vines wrapped around his body. In a normal situation he would've been able to break them without a second thought. Yet with all the blood loss now he was very weak and very much in pain.

After a few seconds the pain started to die down. The open wound that was exposing the flesh that wasn't fireproof began to get cauterized and soon began a charred seal over his stomach. The outerskin began to do its job and block the fire from burning him. It began to die down and steam.

Jakaars breathing began to be more steady. He was still weak but at least his wound was closed. He was able to turn his head slightly and notice the dragoness was there pushing the flame on his stomach. She saved him.

Maybe she wasn't as weak as he thought. Perhaps she is stronger than he is in some ways. He looked at her trying to let her know he was no longer interested in eating her. He noticed she was wounded and knew he could help her. While it would be hard he could fly her back to where those others where. Maybe they could help her better than he could. As soon as she freed him he would try to get her to let him carry her to her home. It was the least he could do.
If you want to be average do what other people do. If you want to be awesome do what no one else does.

Sarumabi

Post by Sarumabi » September 5th, 2017, 1:58 am

Still unsure on what exactly what to do Mayra stuck a small luminescent flower on the being next to her. She then curled up into her bud. Inside she decided to just wait until her mind cleared up as she tried to sort out everything that was happening, then come out later when she sorted everything out. She planned to then catch up to the other being by following the small flowers scent. (This will be my last post for maybe two weeks or more so start skipping me as I will only post every now and then. Sorry about this.)
There ain't no rest for the wicked.

64Dragonheart64

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » September 5th, 2017, 6:30 pm

Sighing after seeing the native going to her safe place, Valadir went behind to were the inn's supplies were stored and did a mental inventory of the stuff in there. There was enough water, drinks and food for several days... Not that they couldn't get more if they ran out anyway.
The dragon that inhabited my soul left and now it watches over me.

Zephyr

Post by Zephyr » September 8th, 2017, 2:37 pm

Vala kept the heated metal pressed into the dragons chest longer than she probably needed to. The exhaustion from the last few hours was wearing on her and she found herself nodding off, leaning against the stone for a couple minutes before being snapped awake, glancing around each time for a new threat that snuck up on her while she slept. Because of this she did realize the red and black dragon was awake until she tilted the stone back to examine the wound and noticed his eye open and staring at her. A yelp exploded from her muzzle and she jumped back, the now cooled and bloodstained stone falling back away from the dragon. Vala scrambled away as quickly as her injured form could manage, barricading herself behind several fallen trees before finally looking back. The dragon was still bound upon the forest floor and he didn't seem to make a move against her. Vala waiting, leaning against the trees, her heart beating fast while she eyed the dragon.

(That's up to jake, this is his boat I just take turns paddling XD)

jakethedragon1999

Post by jakethedragon1999 » September 8th, 2017, 10:11 pm

Jakaar was relieved to have the metal pulled away. It gave his body a second to relax. While he was still weak he was able to move his wings in order to break the vines. He kept the one around his muzzle on in order to show he had no intent to hurt her. He slowly stood up and looked around to get his bearings. They were about 2 miles south of his cave. He could get her there, but he has no idea how to help her. Her wing could be damaged badly. Any winged creature knows that you have to heal it as best and as fast as possible. The smart move now is to just take her to the other dragons. As weird as they are Jakaar knows that its her best bet. He stretches his large body out, a few cracks down his back can be heard. He turns to her and without warning grabs her gently and begins to fly up and out from the trees to where the camp was. He could hear them in the distance.

A few minutes went by and he could feel his stomach about to give in again, while searing the skin certainly helped, stretching it like this is not helping it heal. By now a scar was inevitable to stay with him. A reminder not be stupid when engaging the snake dragons head on. Not only was his stomach falling apart again, but the lack of blood made his mind dizzy, he swayed in his flying at moments, they were almost there. He saw a spot he could set her down gently enough. He came in and layed her down. He landed next to her and took a deep breath. He did it! He looked around for anyone but didn't see anyone. He heard them not to far away. But he couldn't bear to stand. He collapsed breathing heavily, his eyes were about to roll back. Before he did he let out a call for help. It came out a little bit to childlike than he wanted but he didn't care. She saved him, he needed to save her.

*THUD*

He collapses next to her. Breathing in slowly and breathing out slowly...

(Obviously at this point, anyone can come in and interact with us. We still have a story but I felt since everyone else has been in a stalemate we would continue with you guys involved. Hopefully this can help us keep this RP going more steadily.)
If you want to be average do what other people do. If you want to be awesome do what no one else does.

64Dragonheart64

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » September 9th, 2017, 12:46 am

Not too long after finishing memorizing everything, or mostly everything inside the pantry, Valadir went outside to check on the noise. The sight of the cause was quite unexpected.
In part, he felt more than relieved due to Vala being safe... but he was also surprised that the new dragon was with her as well. Nevertheless, it could be noted from far away that he was at death's doors. He only saw Vala's conditions when he went to them. He wanted to literally squeeze her, but time wasn't on their side.
"Help me dragging him inside. Needs help real quick" He told Aracth'nil as he arrived.
(Hope this is ok)
Last edited by 64Dragonheart64 on September 10th, 2017, 4:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Zephyr

Post by Zephyr » September 9th, 2017, 3:10 am

It was a while until the dragon stirred before Vala. In that time the exhaustion returned to her, overwhelming her fear and instincts. Her head rested against the fallen tree, her vision growing fuzzy and her eye lids drooping. Suddenly something was holding her, her injured wings pinned against her body as she was lifted. Vala glanced around, black and red and blue surrounded her as the hostile dragon had her and was flying her somewhere, she knew she should growl, squirm, try to get away, but all she really wanted was to sleep. She was tired of fighting and running, she lowered her head and would deal with whatever came or she wouldn't. Her vision faded again as she gave into the darkness, not waking even as she was set down back where she started.

Aracth'nil
I am a: Lurker

Post by Aracth'nil » September 11th, 2017, 11:10 am

(Wait isn't Vala and Jakaar still far out, near me? Confused...)
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

Zephyr

Post by Zephyr » September 11th, 2017, 11:22 am

(he flew us back to where the village originally was)

Aracth'nil
I am a: Lurker

Post by Aracth'nil » September 13th, 2017, 1:41 pm

(Oh ok. Will post then. Also, after tomorrow night (Thursday), I'm gone for a full week. Sorry for not posting that often, school getting in the way)
Aracth'nil, not having seen any of the dragons around, flew back to the base, and saw astonished that the two dragons seemed to be back, not moving.
"Asleep," he thought as he circled in.
"Hey Valadir. When did they get here? And..."
Noticing the wounds, he began work quickly, fetching the necessaries from the house.
"You know any advanced healing magic?"
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

64Dragonheart64

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » September 13th, 2017, 5:06 pm

(Jake, is that a thing here? Me having healing magic?)
Valadir grabbed his satchel, courtesy of Aracth'nil, and took a piece of cloth and a bottle of alcohol out with such speed that he seemed to remember exactly where he had put all of the stuff in there.
"No... Only real advanced medical knowledge and a full dictionary of herbs in my brain. Saved more than you realize that way", he replied as he pured some on the cloth and started to clean Jakaar's wound, there was still some blood around. It was cauterized, allright, but it was still far from done. It could still re-open and bleed again, and even in its current state, he could catch and infecion.
"But i heard some stuff... stories and rumors during breaks and after some treatments. Of some who have it and actually know how to use it, but i never could confirm any of them. And to answer the question, they came here just a second ago. Heard a sound and when i came out checking i found them like this"
Little after he finished explaining, he stopped cleaning. Seemed to be fairly clean now.
"If you would be so kind to do the same with her...", he told Aracth'nil as he handed him both objects. "Just don't hold back"
After that, he took out a bandage roll and some leaves, which he chewed on until he made a paste, and after he painted the wound with it and bandaged it -that proved to be fairly complicated since he was laid down-, he trotted to the pantry.
"One second"
He returned with some wood, which he put in the center of the inn. That part in particular was covered in stone. Clearly, that part was indeed intended to be for fireplaces for the colder days.
Having deployed the cooking equipment he found in the collapsed house a while ago and setting the fire with his breath, he started to heat some water with herbs and fruits on it in a small pot he bought with him from home. He and his colleagues had invented a series of drinks that had several effects, and he was confident that that one in particular would help Jakaar to recover his energy, and also to heal.

Eventually, after sipping on it several times to test it and helping wih Vala, it was done.
"If you could keep his head raised... Needs to drink this..."
(Excuse for the lenght. Its what happens when i have an inspiration attack. DO tell if i have to edit anything)

jakethedragon1999

Post by jakethedragon1999 » September 13th, 2017, 9:58 pm

(Well, considering this world has dragons with only elemental magic, I say that healing magic and other non-elemental magic is not really applicable in this world. Thats personally me.Also, I encourage semi-long written post. Makes the story more interesting.)

Jakaar's vision was still black, but he was awake. He heard this weird sound, sounded like the noises the dragoness made whenever they first met back in the cave. He felt a weird wrapping move around his stomach. With the wrapping were the hands of another dragon. He was relieved to know that they found him and the dragoness. He felt his head being lifted up, his eyes began to open a little. He noticed two dragons there, *sniffs*, both male. He could smell the aroma strongly coming from them both. He heard another one nearby but was not in the immediate area. In front of him was a weirdly shaped rock with disgusting looking water. Looked like piss. However, it smelled rather sweet. He moved his heavy head to take a drink. His tongue slithered out and with the tip of his tongue took a taste. It was amazing. He shuddered as he felt the liquid go down, he began to breathe better and see better. When his eyes adjusted to the light, he saw the dragon staring back at him. He drank the last of the liquid and turned to check on the dragoness. She was obviously left unattended and was still bleeding at her wing. He jerked up with less pain then he thought but still enough for a grunt. He nodded his head and pointed toward her. She needed help more than him. He raised a claw and pushed the dragons shoulder toward her. Hopefully, he understands what Jakaar's saying.

Sarumabi

Post by Sarumabi » September 14th, 2017, 2:23 am

Malyra uncurled feeling refreshed. Sensing a commotion outside of the tree she rushed out bumping down the stairs as she went. Shaking her head to clear the stars she glanced outside and saw the scene before her. Noticing the being from before she bounded over to him and settled down making herself comfy. She noticed the other beings refer to this one as Va-something. She closed her eyes in contentment before she sneezed making a small achoo noise. she new the Va was doing something but she found Va's presence comforting and let her mind wander. She then realized he seemed to be busy so she bounded off into the wilderness to waste the time.
Last edited by Sarumabi on September 15th, 2017, 12:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
There ain't no rest for the wicked.