Herpy.nu is now closed and archived - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018. The gallery will remain operational until further notice. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send me a PM over Twitter.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

Corruption of Champions: Herpy Edition (NSFW)

Dwelve into the dark and shrouded parts of role-play with a pink twist? This is the place for you.
Sarumabi

Re: Corruption of Champions: Herpy Edition (NSFW)

Post by Sarumabi » August 9th, 2016, 6:46 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

*Rush turns head towards Zero* "Understood i'll wake you in 2 hours. Wait why don't you take the first watch with me? I'm used to doing watches in twos and it's safer this way, I would hate for such a beautiful cute dragon like you to get hurt anyways." *moving a little closer to her he starts petting her mane gently trying to get it more orderly and flowing and less mussed up and chaotic*
There ain't no rest for the wicked.

Zan'theros
I am a: Author
Commissions: Open

Post by Zan'theros » August 10th, 2016, 4:00 am

(I am so horribly confused right now. Aracth'nil did his own thing, ignoring what I've mentioned and what Mazrogal picked up on, and it seems that's started a chain reaction.)
(I honestly don't know what to do...)
Within thyself is the potential for many great and miraculous things.
You just need to take the time to discover how to perform them.

Rendrassa
I am a: Artist

Post by Rendrassa » August 10th, 2016, 4:46 am

(I assumed the forest would take hours to reach, so "quickly racing to the end of the forest and back" would take longer than an hour, and by then there's the fact that Mazrogal had stated in the post before Aracth'nil's that there was tinder and firewood. I do wonder if Aracth'nil is paying much attention to what others are writing.)
Clicky? Image

Aracth'nil
I am a: Lurker

Post by Aracth'nil » August 10th, 2016, 1:52 pm

Zan'theros wrote:(I am so horribly confused right now. Aracth'nil did his own thing, ignoring what I've mentioned and what Mazrogal picked up on, and it seems that's started a chain reaction.)
(I honestly don't know what to do...)
(Oh sorry - I missed the bit about supplies. And as for the watches, I though I saw someone mention t before. But anyways sorry...)
(Also I have been reading previous posts, but I've been skim reading them so I'll make sure to read in more detail. First RP so...)
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

Dragonhunter4321

Post by Dragonhunter4321 » August 11th, 2016, 2:20 am

(It's fine by me, this is my first RP on herpy, I'm used to the paizo.com rules... you definitely want to read all the posts!) :mrgreen:
I once asked God for a bike, but I know that's not how God works. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

Sarumabi

Post by Sarumabi » August 11th, 2016, 3:02 am

(So now what)
There ain't no rest for the wicked.

Rendrassa

Post by Rendrassa » August 11th, 2016, 5:36 am

(I suggest Zan make a narrative skipping the camp making part we resume after, where we all are doing our own thing in the camp.)
Clicky? Image

Dragonhunter4321

Post by Dragonhunter4321 » August 11th, 2016, 5:55 am

(Great... I want to get a little frisky with rush :D)
I once asked God for a bike, but I know that's not how God works. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

Aracth'nil

Post by Aracth'nil » August 11th, 2016, 1:45 pm

(Great let's get this started back up!)
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

Zan'theros
I am a: Author

Post by Zan'theros » August 12th, 2016, 3:40 am

(Sorry everyone, I've been away for a while, and I'm not ready for a full blown narrative post. So let us all skip ahead to twilight, where the camp is set up and the fire is roaring.)

(And for naughtiness... it's permitted of course, but try not to let it be arbitrary? There is an overarching storyline, and I don't want all of the free time spent fucking, if it can be helped. For this night though, it is understandable, as a means of stress relief.)
Within thyself is the potential for many great and miraculous things.
You just need to take the time to discover how to perform them.

Rendrassa

Post by Rendrassa » August 12th, 2016, 4:24 am

Rendrassa sits near enough to the fire for the warmth to reach her and keep her in the light of the camp. She stares blankly out toward the darkness, legs tucked up so her snout rests on her chin. Things seemed stable now, but the poor start of their adventure weighed heavily upon her. No magic, and most of the group seemed very weakened by the portal's effect. The ness sighed and tried to let her mind calm. She would need to sleep soon, if possible.
Clicky? Image

Mazrogal

Post by Mazrogal » August 12th, 2016, 5:45 am

*sitting by the campfire Mazrogal. Let the warmness embrace his scales as he fiddled with his sword before laying it down next to him and starting to sleep next to the fire being exhausted from all the traveling*

''Just poke me when its my turn to stay firewatch'' * he said before closing his eyes to relax a little and try regain some sleep he needed*
''Life is a struggle sometimes just push through and fight never give up''

My steamprofile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mazrogal Feel free to send a friend request^^

Aracth'nil

Post by Aracth'nil » August 12th, 2016, 2:41 pm

Weakened by the day's work and start, Aracth'nil grunted a small sign of agreement with Mazrogal. Lying down, he quickly fell asleep, although his instincts made him fall into a shallow sleep. The fire roars nearby and acts as a blaanket against the cold.