Herpy.nu is now closed and archived - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018. The gallery will remain operational until further notice. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send me a PM over Twitter.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

Corruption of Champions: Herpy Edition (NSFW)

Dwelve into the dark and shrouded parts of role-play with a pink twist? This is the place for you.
Zan'theros
I am a: Author
Commissions: Open

Corruption of Champions: Herpy Edition (NSFW)

Post by Zan'theros » July 27th, 2016, 6:23 pm

Okay, so this is very clearly a rip-off of a sexual text-based RPG from the mind of Fenoxo. You don't need to actually understand the game, but if you really want to look into it, here's the wiki: http://wiki.smutosaur.us/Corruption_of_Champions

For everyone else, the basic idea is that your homeland is under constant demon threat, and on a regular basis, heroes are sent into a portal that leads to the demon world. The queen of this world, a powerful omnibus named Lethice, has corrupted this once pure land and turned it into a place of violence and debauchery. It's the task of the heroes to either defeat Lethice and restore peace and purity to the world... or to allow their lusts to corrupt them, so they can become one with this twisted land.

Since this is an RPG, a traditional character sheet is advised.
- Name
- Appearance
- Combat Style
- Bio

I myself will not directly partake in the action. I'll instead take on a DM-like role, serving as narrator and scene creator. This includes keeping track of everyone's equipment, stats, and locations.

As a note, you will start out with only the scales on your backs (or some normal clothing if you feel you need it) and your own claws (or maybe a shortsword or something). Proper gear, you would need to discover on your own, in some form or another. (That means that anthro forms are required for this RP.)
Last edited by Zan'theros on July 30th, 2016, 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Within thyself is the potential for many great and miraculous things.
You just need to take the time to discover how to perform them.

Rendrassa
I am a: Artist

Re: Corruption of Champions: Herpy Edition (NSFW)

Post by Rendrassa » July 28th, 2016, 11:41 pm

Name: Ren Sulani
Orientation: Straight (corruption to lesbianism acceptable further on)
Appearance: Silver eyes artfully framed by locks of her ebony mane, Ren is a sleek dragoness with small, almost skin-like violet scales. From her head grow two ivory horns that curve downward slightly. She has mobile ears that help her hear quite well. Ren's body is lithe and agile, a slim, whip-like tail growing from her spine to reach her three toed feet, ending in a tuft of fur like her mane. NSFW image.
Combat Style: Mage
Bio: When Ren was young, she witnessed the death of her siblings by the cruel claws of a demon. Since then, she has worked to find ways to stop them from harming her people. A local mage agreed to teach the ness magic, and Ren learned the basics of magical defense from him. As an adult, she has offered to step through the portal in an attempt to understand how demons easily get to her world and how they might be stopped.
Clicky? Image

Mazrogal

Post by Mazrogal » July 29th, 2016, 6:08 pm

I guess i sign up for this RP event also ^^

- Name: Mazrogal Blackwing
- Orientation: Straight
- Appearance: A Black Dragon with black scales who covers all his body expect his chest area which is bone white who mostly hangout in feral form but switches to anthro form when the situation calls for it like small buildings etc or when he feels like using a sword instead of his claws, has a long tail and two bonewhite horns quite and his overall body is well muscled with well defined features, has two medium sized wings on his back both in anthro or feral form. Also has a permament scar over his left eye from a old battlewound.
- Combat Style: Fighter
- Bio: As a young dragon Mazrogal got told by his parents to seek out the adventures of the world and find his own place among the history of the world. Even though Black dragons are mostly depicted as cruel and evil, mazrogal is mostly neutral as long as no humans or others try hunt him like they been hunting dragons for many centuries. Hearing about a land full of demons and corruption Mazrogal is eager to seek out and banish any demons and also to find a worthy foe to test his mettle.
''Life is a struggle sometimes just push through and fight never give up''

My steamprofile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mazrogal Feel free to send a friend request^^

Aracth'nil
I am a: Lurker

Post by Aracth'nil » July 30th, 2016, 2:17 pm

Don't know how much I will be able to check on this, but sounds fun - reminds me of Dungeons and Dragons.

Here we go.

Name: Aracth'nil
Orientation: Straight (but bicurious)
Appearance: A large black-blue dragon, with scales covering most of the body, he has a medium wingspan and can change into anthro form. In this form he takes dark hair and has a look enabling him to blend in with a crowd.
Bio: As a young dragon, Aracth'nil grew up alone after his parents died young in his childhood. He appreciates the power of nature and tends to be more tame if nothing provokes him. If provoked repeatedly, anger will be fierce, but because of his too-trusting nature and desire for peace, he forgives quickly.
----------
Edit: Forgot combat style so...
Combat style: Mage and limited melee
Last edited by Aracth'nil on August 1st, 2016, 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

Dragonhunter4321
I am a: Artist

Post by Dragonhunter4321 » August 1st, 2016, 7:51 am

One sec, let me in on this!

I'll get stuff up in just a second
Name:Zero,

Orientation :bisexual
Combat style: Healer

Appearance: Zero is an Asian Lung dragon with violet scales.her body is slender and long in her feral form. I'm her anthro form she is still slender, but has a defined pair of hips. Her antlers are short and only have 3 prongs . She has long wiskers that always seem to be flowing in the wind. Her mane is light blue, and is usually tied into a ponytail.

Bio: as a Herm, Zero was always unique, she usually kept her body to herself, but eventually some male would come along and try to mate with her... only to discover that not only did she have a soft cunt, but a hard shaft as well... she made sure to keep them satisfied so they would keep their mouths shut. And she did this in a wide variety of ways...
I once asked God for a bike, but I know that's not how God works. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

Sarumabi

Post by Sarumabi » August 1st, 2016, 3:28 pm

First post so may not do this right.

Name:Rush Sarumabi
Orientation:Straight(could be coerced into bisexuality)
Appearance: Long sleek brown wyvern with 4 limbs comparable to asian dragons with eyes as blue as clean pure glaciers. Pure white wings stand out but they are normally tucked in as he is new to wings.
Combat style: Controls the powers of ice and can manipulate it making any weapon/armor prefers to be solo.
Bio: Hailing from the planet Gypsith in the Denhout Galaxy Rush is used to fighting the alien invasion and speaks hoetzu (hô-ět-zü) but can speak the old language English. He is from a line of priests and used to be half otter half human. He woke up one day in this land and vows to protect it as his own for he has seen demons and wishes to protect this world as well as his own. He has no idea why he is here but he knows fate must have had a hand in it.
There ain't no rest for the wicked.

Zan'theros

Post by Zan'theros » August 1st, 2016, 11:07 pm

Alright, we have a good assortment of entrants. Within the next 24 hours, I will start this. Now is the time for any questions/concerns.

Post order is as follows, with a 48-hour grace period. If that time runs out and there is no reply, the next person will post.
- narrator (me)
- Rendrassa
- Mazrogal
- Aracth'nil
- Zero (Dragonhunter4321)
- Rush

As a note, everyone will be anthro at the start. If a feral form exists, it can be unlocked later on in the story.
Last edited by Zan'theros on August 2nd, 2016, 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aracth'nil
I am a: Lurker

Post by Aracth'nil » August 2nd, 2016, 1:39 pm

Excited for this to start... hope this goes well!
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

Sarumabi

Post by Sarumabi » August 2nd, 2016, 9:04 pm

2 things. I was wondering if my character works because of the bio, and my character is Rush Sarumabi as in Rush is the first name and Sarumabi is the last name.

Zan'theros

Post by Zan'theros » August 2nd, 2016, 11:59 pm

Sarumabi wrote:2 things. I was wondering if my character works because of the bio, and my character is Rush Sarumabi as in Rush is the first name and Sarumabi is the last name.
I have adjusted the name in the post order.

Regarding the bio, it can work, just understand there will be no sci-fi elements in this world... at least to start with. Things of that type would need to be found later on, as the story progresses. Know that portals and such will still exist.

As a note to all, if you have magical abilities, they will be toned down at the start, but they will grow as the RP progresses. We can't have everyone too powerful this early on.

RP will begin approximately five hours from time of this posting.

Sarumabi

Post by Sarumabi » August 3rd, 2016, 1:11 am

Zan'theros wrote:
Sarumabi wrote:2 things. I was wondering if my character works because of the bio, and my character is Rush Sarumabi as in Rush is the first name and Sarumabi is the last name.
I have adjusted the name in the post order.

Regarding the bio, it can work, just understand there will be no sci-fi elements in this world... at least to start with. Things of that type would need to be found later on, as the story progresses. Know that portals and such will still exist.

As a note to all, if you have magical abilities, they will be toned down at the start, but they will grow as the RP progresses. We can't have everyone too powerful this early on.

RP will begin approximately five hours from time of this posting.
I know I have already figured out what will happen my abilities have been severely weakened due to the portal and I am very disoriented in a new world my weapons are 2 small daggers that I have been able to make with my remaining powers. They are ice cold to the touch and are made of ice but don't do much. Can't wait for this to start! Good luck!
Last edited by Sarumabi on August 3rd, 2016, 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sarumabi

Post by Sarumabi » August 3rd, 2016, 3:14 am

Starts in approximately 2 hours!