Herpy.nu is now closed and archived - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018. The gallery will remain operational until further notice. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send me a PM over Twitter.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

Corruption of Champions: Herpy Edition (NSFW)

Dwelve into the dark and shrouded parts of role-play with a pink twist? This is the place for you.
Zan'theros
I am a: Author
Commissions: Open

Re: Corruption of Champions: Herpy Edition (NSFW)

Post by Zan'theros » August 16th, 2016, 5:20 am

Latest post of the previous page:

(As far as origin stories are concerned, that's what the purpose of the Bio section was when you created your character. For the purposes of this RP, what you wrote there is what you'll have to stick with. I say this because if there are entire sessions devoted to the backstory of one or two characters, everyone else just has to wait on the sidelines. I want everyone to be included as much as possible.)

(Drake may create his reference sheet after Sarumabi's reply in the next round, following the format I gave in the first page. However, right now, I don't see a way to integrate him in at this time; he'll need to wait for that until the next day in RP.)

The giggling noises get closer, and split off into fur distinct voices as they approach the camp. They belong to four imps, each brandishing a wickedly curved dagger. They only stand at about three feet in height, but their small bodies are visibly muscular, and they are incredibly agile. They see Rush and Zero standing guard, but distracted with conversation. "Too easy," one of them says before they all charge at the two of them.

BATTLE INITIATED
Rush Sarumabi & Zero VS four imps

Friendly reinforcements nearby.
Within thyself is the potential for many great and miraculous things.
You just need to take the time to discover how to perform them.

Rendrassa
I am a: Artist

Post by Rendrassa » August 16th, 2016, 7:16 am

Rendrassa started at Rush's voice. had she just heard things? She went to Mazrogal. Must have been more tired than he's let on, if he was so deeply in slumber. As she started to wake him, the commotion of the imps' emergence drew her attention. She fumbled for her dagger, afraid without her magic.
Clicky? Image

Mazrogal

Post by Mazrogal » August 16th, 2016, 12:35 pm

*Mazrogal moved as he got disturbed by Rush and Rendrassa's poking and eventually kicking him*

wha......fuzz going on?!?! * he said angrily shaking his snout around dazed and a little confused but as he saw Rush and Rendrassa and Zero being alerted in the camp by something , And as he saw and heard the commotion of the imps he rolled over and unfurled his wings standing on his clawed feet, tail swaying behind him as he became sort of awake swinging his battered long sword in one claw back and forth preparing to help defend the camp site *

Bring it ON you foul spawn! * he yelled out loud*

( how we sort out combat btw? cause i'm guessing its supposed to be a challenge and since we have well crap weapons and are weak at the moment i'm judging we wont be able to kill stuff easily? ^^ we roll a d20 and hope for the best online or ? )
''Life is a struggle sometimes just push through and fight never give up''

My steamprofile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mazrogal Feel free to send a friend request^^

Zan'theros

Post by Zan'theros » August 16th, 2016, 8:04 pm

(This is where clever storytelling comes into play. If you understand your limitations, as well as the threat that the enemy presents, you can weave a very interesting tale of combat. Teamwork is going to be a big deal here, considering how relatively weak you are when you first entered the portal. Just remember, you outnumber them! Use it to your advantage.)

Mazrogal

Post by Mazrogal » August 16th, 2016, 11:14 pm

(aight np will take that into considering once its my turn later thanks for clarifying was worried how we solve combat situations etc ^^)
''Life is a struggle sometimes just push through and fight never give up''

My steamprofile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mazrogal Feel free to send a friend request^^

Aracth'nil
I am a: Lurker

Post by Aracth'nil » August 17th, 2016, 1:55 pm

Fully awake now by the loud noises, Aracth'nil quickly reaches for his dagger.
"If we can flank, we might be able to beat them on numbers. We can't throw the daggers, so we have to go melee, because we only have one weapon.
Aracth'nil considers the situation further.
"We should take them one at a time and fend off the rest so we can make a circle out of us as a trap."
He jumps forward to defend Rush and Zero while they gain awareness of the situation.
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

Dragonhunter4321

Post by Dragonhunter4321 » August 18th, 2016, 7:11 am

*zero, embarased by the thought that everyone probably knew she was a herm, stumbles and almost drops her sword when she sees the goblin-like creatures*"could they also tell I'm in heat?" *she wondered to herself, distracted by her thoughts. She lifts her blade and prepares to fight... what little good she can*
I once asked God for a bike, but I know that's not how God works. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

Sarumabi

Post by Sarumabi » August 18th, 2016, 1:22 pm

*Rush sticks close to the flustered Zero prepared to defend her with his life the veteran easily pulls out his blades and gets in his stance. (Sorry in my eyes I really didn't do much I just sorta evened out mazrogals blade a bit which pretty much does nothung but if thatshe not OK I'll just delete it. Sorry if I caused trouble.)
Last edited by Sarumabi on August 19th, 2016, 4:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
There ain't no rest for the wicked.

Rendrassa

Post by Rendrassa » August 19th, 2016, 4:41 am

(Uh, Sarumabi, that's an awful lot to do in the span of a few seconds. For one thing, Mazrogal, from my understanding, is no where near you and secondly, it's a kinda OP power to be able to influence his sword like that right now. I'm also wondering just how you had time to explain anything in the heat of an ambush...)

(I'm thinking you aren't used to taking time into account in RPs? This RP is very time conscious. You need to think about how much time it would take to do an action.)
Last edited by Rendrassa on August 19th, 2016, 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Clicky? Image

Zan'theros

Post by Zan'theros » August 19th, 2016, 4:46 am

(I am agreeing with Ren here. Sarumabi, you can't just do whatever the hell you want. That's called god-modding, and it is EXTREMELY frowned upon in public RPs. Not to mention that what you do completely bypasses the rules and restrictions placed on the RP. I highly suggest you make a new post to account for the regulations and the scenario of the RP.)

Sarumabi

Post by Sarumabi » August 19th, 2016, 4:53 am

Zan'theros wrote:(I am agreeing with Ren here. Sarumabi, you can't just do whatever the hell you want. That's called god-modding, and it is EXTREMELY frowned upon in public RPs. Not to mention that what you do completely bypasses the rules and restrictions placed on the RP. I highly suggest you make a new post to account for the regulations and the scenario of the RP.)
(I just backspaced a bunch on the last one it still leaves me kinda confused because I don't think anything I did was overpowered I mean mazrogals would still have to fight the imps and the drain in power probably would've left me and Zero defenseless so...)
There ain't no rest for the wicked.

Rendrassa

Post by Rendrassa » August 19th, 2016, 5:22 am

(You did many things in a span of seconds, your abilities are limited as per the RP limitations and rules, and again, Mazrogal was not exactly next to you. All of these actions take time. Time yourself going to the kitchen and touching the fridge and come back to your desk. How long did it take?)
Clicky? Image

Dragonhunter4321

Post by Dragonhunter4321 » August 19th, 2016, 6:04 am

(I'd just like to remind you, this is the first roleplay for some of us, for me, it's on this site. There are bound to be mistakes and there are bound to be points where time sort of blurs.. we are either doing our actins in the same moment as everyone else, or reacting. I like D&D, where it explains 1round of combat is equal to 6 seconds. So if your action would take more than 6 seconds, it's too long)
I once asked God for a bike, but I know that's not how God works. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.