Herpy.nu is now closed and archived - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018. The gallery will remain operational until further notice. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send me a PM over Twitter.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

Corruption of Champions: Herpy Edition (NSFW)

Dwelve into the dark and shrouded parts of role-play with a pink twist? This is the place for you.
Aracth'nil
I am a: Lurker

Re: Corruption of Champions: Herpy Edition (NSFW)

Post by Aracth'nil » August 12th, 2016, 2:41 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

Weakened by the day's work and start, Aracth'nil grunted a small sign of agreement with Mazrogal. Lying down, he quickly fell asleep, although his instincts made him fall into a shallow sleep. The fire roars nearby and acts as a blaanket against the cold.
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

Dragonhunter4321
I am a: Artist
Commissions: Open

Post by Dragonhunter4321 » August 12th, 2016, 5:48 pm

"Okay"*Zero smiles at rush as he brushes her mane* "I think I could stay up with you." *one of her hands brushes Rush's thigh. Her violet scales glint in the light of the fire.* "but there is something I have to tell you if you feel... drawn to me." * there is a quiver to her voice, as if she is being driven purely by lust, but holding it down with all her might.*
"I'm. ..I...I-"
*she crosses her legs and puts her hands over her crotch, as if tring to hide something.*
I once asked God for a bike, but I know that's not how God works. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

Sarumabi

Post by Sarumabi » August 12th, 2016, 6:40 pm

*Rush tilts his head confused, when the words sink in a deep shadwe of red spreads across his face, flustered he manages to get out*"Oh I didn't mean it like that I mean I barely know you I just don't like being alone I mean you are pretty and such but I barely know you and I'm sorry I didn't mean to get you like that can we just forget what just happened and go back to something else? I mean I have done it before but I normally know the person a lot more than just walking with them I just wanted to thank you for taking care of me and such." He twiddles his fingers together*" I mean it's safer in groups and doing it sorta means we'll not be watching and anything can be here im very sorry ifor you rrally want to i guessential we can get to know each other more during the watch and do it when mazrogal and arac'thnil are doing their shift but it's to dangerous to do now because then Noone will be watching. "
There ain't no rest for the wicked.

Zan'theros
I am a: Author

Post by Zan'theros » August 12th, 2016, 11:59 pm

As night fully descends, it becomes clear that the fire does not reach very far into the darkness. With no moon nor stars in the night, the land is all but absolute pitch beyond the short range of the fire. From the darkness, faint giggling sounds can be heard, but the owners of the sounds remain unseen.

The group is not alone...
Within thyself is the potential for many great and miraculous things.
You just need to take the time to discover how to perform them.

Rendrassa

Post by Rendrassa » August 13th, 2016, 10:19 pm

Rendrassa had been dozing, still sitting with her arms around her legs and snout on knees. Her back pressed against one of the packs, something hard digging into her slightly, so that her rest was light. When the giggling began, it took only moments for the sound to break into her sleep. Lids opened, silver eyes scanning the darkness out in front of her. For a moment, she couldn't remember the dagger, so used to combat with magic, but then she remembered and loosened the dagger from her belt and placed it close to her hand.
Clicky? Image

Mazrogal

Post by Mazrogal » August 13th, 2016, 10:36 pm

*For the moment Mazrogal was asleep his chest heaving up and down slowly as he slept a relaxing deep slumber being exhausted from the portal traveling, his wings curled around him like a blanket as he was unaware to the sounds Rendrassa was hearing, his eye lids closed peacefully*
''Life is a struggle sometimes just push through and fight never give up''

My steamprofile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mazrogal Feel free to send a friend request^^

Aracth'nil

Post by Aracth'nil » August 14th, 2016, 11:54 am

Deep in his sleep, Aracth'nil heard the faint sound of giggling, but passed it off for the other members of his group. If not - there would akways be the people on watch to keep guard. Subconsciously, he felt around for his only weapon lying near him, and upon feeling it, his sleep was not disturbed by an alarm in any way.
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

DrakEmono

Post by DrakEmono » August 14th, 2016, 4:17 pm

(hi, hum... is it too late to join or it is still possible?)

Dragonhunter4321

Post by Dragonhunter4321 » August 15th, 2016, 3:57 am

(Not my choice but I'd gladly take you :lol: )
*Zero laughs at Rush.*"oh, I know we can't do it now! Who else would pay attention to the night? No, I would like to get to know you before you go sticking it in me, what I wanted to let you know is... well..."*Zero's face blushes until her scales are a deep rose.*" well... I look female, and I have the female body parts... but I also have... male parts..."
*Zero looks down, occasionally flashing her gaze up to rush to see his face.*
I once asked God for a bike, but I know that's not how God works. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

Sarumabi

Post by Sarumabi » August 15th, 2016, 4:35 am

*Rush nods his head* “I figured, i could smell it I think most of us here know, but to tell you the truth I care whats in there” *Rush pokes Zero in the left side of her chest assuming thats where her heart is* "I come from gypsith a place where everyone is different so looks dont really bother me, we judge on actions and words and your actions are akin to those where im from. anyhow we can continue our talk once i wake rockhead up." *Rush starts poking Mazrogal evantually prodding then nudging then kicking because hes really deep in sleep. noticing ren sort of awake he asks her to help wake up Maz while he wakes up Aracthnil. once Arac is awake he plops back down next to Zero and asks" so how did you live?"*

(i cant put my story right now as i think it would make this post to long but if drake wants to join maybe we could randomly find him and hes a native to this place like iin CoC idk we might have to many people.)

Aracth'nil

Post by Aracth'nil » August 15th, 2016, 1:32 pm

(Also if I may speak now, I'll be glad to have him, and also, Origin stories!)

Sarumabi

Post by Sarumabi » August 15th, 2016, 2:03 pm

Aracth'nil wrote:(Also if I may speak now, I'll be glad to have him, and also, Origin stories!)
(The main problem is that my origin story is a book I'm writing.... so it's long so I can separate it Zero can ask about whend I started fighting, from there she can ask about my life before or after then inquire about other people from my planet or learn more about my race)

Zan'theros
I am a: Author

Post by Zan'theros » August 16th, 2016, 5:20 am

(As far as origin stories are concerned, that's what the purpose of the Bio section was when you created your character. For the purposes of this RP, what you wrote there is what you'll have to stick with. I say this because if there are entire sessions devoted to the backstory of one or two characters, everyone else just has to wait on the sidelines. I want everyone to be included as much as possible.)

(Drake may create his reference sheet after Sarumabi's reply in the next round, following the format I gave in the first page. However, right now, I don't see a way to integrate him in at this time; he'll need to wait for that until the next day in RP.)

The giggling noises get closer, and split off into fur distinct voices as they approach the camp. They belong to four imps, each brandishing a wickedly curved dagger. They only stand at about three feet in height, but their small bodies are visibly muscular, and they are incredibly agile. They see Rush and Zero standing guard, but distracted with conversation. "Too easy," one of them says before they all charge at the two of them.

BATTLE INITIATED
Rush Sarumabi & Zero VS four imps

Friendly reinforcements nearby.
Within thyself is the potential for many great and miraculous things.
You just need to take the time to discover how to perform them.