Herpy.nu is now closed and archived - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018. The gallery will remain operational until further notice. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send me a PM over Twitter.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

random RP (newbie NSFW)

Dwelve into the dark and shrouded parts of role-play with a pink twist? This is the place for you.
rocket2015

random RP (newbie NSFW)

Post by rocket2015 » September 27th, 2016, 11:25 pm

hello i am new to herpy and new to these "kind" of RPs, and i have tried to RP these type before but i am not good at them so i usually get people who quit or get annoyed with me, but how ami supposed to get good at them if i can't practice, so i am asking anyone who has the patience to bear with me and be able to help me and give my tips and things to RP with me. i am a novice at these type of RPs but i have done normal type of RPs so i know how to RP in general just no this genre, and if i have done something wrong please tell me because i am self concious at times and i am scaed i make people mad. so yes if you want to RP a situation like this either PM ( recommended or reply to this)