Herpy.nu forums are still not fully operational. To stay updated, follow me at https://twitter.com/ValkyrianArts

The alternative reality

Dwelve into the dark and shrouded parts of role-play with a pink twist? This is the place for you.
Aracth'nil
I am a: Lurker

Re: The alternative reality

Post by Aracth'nil » August 21st, 2017, 12:39 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

Noticing the look of Valadir's face, he muttered,
"I'm sure Xasin will have something planned out for you. Especially since we've just done this."
Overhearing Xasin's conversation, he leaped into the conversation.
"I want to stick in my claw!" he said nonseriously.
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

Xasin

Post by Xasin » August 23rd, 2017, 9:24 pm

Xasin laughed heartily as he just watched Valadir's expressions change from startled to surprised and then to what could only be described as a kid in front of the biggest candy it's seen for a while

"Ahhh, don't worry about your wings for now, Valadir!", he chuckled, smiling,
"Aracth'Nil is actually quite close with his suggestion there - I could let you stand in the wind tunnel entrance, holding your paw, or claw for you, Aracth'nil, into the airstream, and we could then let some of the smoke run over it.
The guys at the lab don't need the tunnel right now, the test completed faster than expected!"

He grinned as he began to guide the two dragons through the complex, around a few rooms and to what looked like a larger, firmly secured airlock.
"Soooo ... Who wants to go first?"
Not just dreaming is what I strive to do, but just as much to be the one to make them reality

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

64Dragonheart64

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » August 24th, 2017, 2:50 am

Upon hearing that he didn't need his wings for what was next, Valadir's happy face seemed to be more marked.
During the short walk, his apparent ectasic look made him gain some weird glances, much to his obliviousness, and he did listened to his friends even if didn't seem like it.
Upon the airlock, he took a step foward while slightly raising the right paw.
The dragon that inhabited my soul left and now it watches over me.

64Dragonheart64

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » August 26th, 2017, 2:16 pm

(Just saying, someone maaaayyyyyy be joining in the future (not near future) once he gets a break from work and such.)

Aracth'nil

Post by Aracth'nil » August 30th, 2017, 9:41 am

Aracth'nil watched as the colours started flying, then started walking towards the machine, looking intrigued. Before he did though, he found a few objects he could use to try and make a piece of coloured smoke art.
(Who is it Dragonheart?)
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

Xasin

Post by Xasin » September 1st, 2017, 11:07 pm

((Whheeeee~ for the new person opportunity!
Could spice things up in an interesting way :3))

Xasin snickered quite happily as he saw Valadir prance around so enthusiastically, and stepped aside to give way to the excited dragon.
"Hehe, seems like that would be you ...
Well, we can't run the tunnel at full speed with the door here open, but even just half speed should give you a nice impression of its power."

He nodded into a camera, and with a loud click noise the door unlocked and began to slide open.
Simultaneously, the motors of the turbine could once more be heard, and soon after there was a rather loud noise of wind rushing through the tunnel.
Against it, Xasin loudly said:
"No worries! This isn't much more than normal flying, so it's quite harmless!

Stick your hand in and move it around a bit to get used to the feeling, the smoke will be turned on a bit later."

He grinned brightly, knowing exactly how enjoyable this experience might be for Valadir.
"Aracth'nil?
You can be next up ... Seems like you're already planning to do some fancy stuff, eh? :D"
Not just dreaming is what I strive to do, but just as much to be the one to make them reality

Hidden Content

64Dragonheart64

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » September 2nd, 2017, 4:45 am

(It's a guy i started to talk with in the Discord server. Just keep in mind that it will be quite some time until he comes tho, work and stuff like that has him occupied)
Upon entering, Valadir seemed to briefly admire the turbine as he stood in front of it. When the wind started to flow, he closed his eyes and raised his head, enjoying the wind and the tips of the bandages started to sway a little.
Soon, the airflow made him come out of his ecstatic state... Although it was hardly noticeable. It was only then when he started to play with the wind current, ignoring Aracth'nil's plans.
It was the smoke that showed little after what made it much more fun.

Aracth'nil

Post by Aracth'nil » September 4th, 2017, 8:52 am

Not wanting to wait, Aracth'nil lingered at the entrance of the tunnel, looking at the little objects he had in his claw. Putting them in, one by one, he seemed to be trying to work out how to make a piece of smoke art in the wind tunnel.

Xasin

Post by Xasin » September 5th, 2017, 10:33 pm

((It's ok if he takes his time ... Do we get to hear his or her name though~?
I am quite curious whether or not I know that person ... ))

Xasin seemed to have an equally fun time as the other two dragons, simply by watching them!
He chuckled, even laughed heartily as they both tried their best to make the smoke flow in just the way they wanted it to, but ... Like any force of nature, the wind was hard to force into doing something.

He let them play and fiddle with the whole setup for a little longer, but eventually the turbines and smoke were turned back off, and Xasin had to call them back.

"Alright, guys."
He chuckled again.
"I know, science is cool, but I think it's slowly getting time for us to leave. The guys here soon have to set up the air tunnel for an experiment."

Guiding them both back to the main control room, where they could watch some of the ongoing work, he asked Aracth'nil:
"Say ... You've been a bit ... Tagging along with us for a bit.
Is there something you would want to see? We still have a couple hours left in this day I suppose."

Hidden Content

64Dragonheart64

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » September 6th, 2017, 2:08 am

(Reply 200! I'll just say it's a he. Want to keep anonymity)
A low pitched "aaawwwwwww" came out of Valadir's vocal cords as the machines were turning off, and the sounds of these also prevented that slight complaint to be heard by his friends. He couldn't help but to feel hot after the wind had stooped.
"Well... at least that was fun, even relaxing in some way"
As the question was asked, Valadir seemed to have his vision fixated somewhere.
"While you decide, i think i'll have a quick one to the bathroom. Drank too much water in lunch", and he disappeared after saying that.

Aracth'nil

Post by Aracth'nil » September 7th, 2017, 1:43 pm

Aracth'nil echoed Valadir's cry of disappointment before stepping out of the tunnel, holding his bucket of objects. While returning them to where he had found each item, he thought of something they could do.
"How about we have a look around the area and go sightseeing? Maybe you could show us around! After all, it's been a while since I did something like that, and I bet that Valadir would enjoy that too."
(Maybe have something happen while sightseeing just to explore a bit more of the human dragon interaction thing?)

Xasin

Post by Xasin » September 8th, 2017, 6:21 pm

((Hehe, someone's starting to be teasy about the newcomer ... I don't mind :P

But do tell when you are planning on integrating him! :D

Also, I guess I could try to come up with something for you, Aracth'Nil ...
We'll see though, ok?))

Xasin blushed a bit and stepped aside to let Valadir rush past him.
"Oh ... Ok?", was all he could muster in slight confusion, as he was now left alone together with Aracth'Nil.

He smiled brightly as he answered the question, purring happily.
"Ohhh, show you around some more ...?
I do think I could do that!"
Even though Xasin worked here, he too seemed to have been revitalized by the little "experiment" of theirs in the wind tunnel.
Quickly, however, he took a deep breath to gather himself, snickering slightly.
"Alright ... Well, let me think where we haven't been yet ...
You saw the cafeteria, as well as the ancestry and genetics lab. We're in the wind tunnel ... "

He suddenly stopped mid sentence, as if lost in a thought, and then smirked at Aracth'Nil.
"I think I know what you could like ...
But let's keep it a secret until we get there, ok?"

With a chuckle, he sat himself down on the ground, waiting for Valadir to come back.

Hidden Content

64Dragonheart64

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » September 9th, 2017, 1:40 am

The bathroom sign Valadir saw in question was a little far away, on the other end of what seemed a large room of data compilation and in a hallway.
However, it was easily visible due to the walls of said hallway being white, and the sign blue.
After sorting a small crowd and making to the bathroom, he picked a random stall and discharged there, and took part on a small conversation on the way back.
"Man, i love your bathrooms. Far more comfy than the humans'...
So, where are we headed?"