Herpy.nu is now closed and archived - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018. The gallery will remain operational until further notice. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send me a PM over Twitter.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

Lords & Rascals: a D&D 3.5 ed. story

Dwelve into the dark and shrouded parts of role-play with a pink twist? This is the place for you.
Aracth'nil
I am a: Lurker

Re: Lords & Rascals: a D&D 3.5 ed. story

Post by Aracth'nil » February 15th, 2017, 11:49 am

Latest post of the previous page:

Also sessions wouldn't work anyway. Time zones are too difficult.
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

Valcyrie
Site Admin
I am a: Author
Commissions: Temporarily closed

Post by Valcyrie » February 15th, 2017, 12:12 pm

Not necessarily. Depends on where we live I'm pretty sure most of us could find a common ground. Live chat would be very convenient.
Avatar by Semura. Signature by me and Ember.

Aracth'nil

Post by Aracth'nil » February 16th, 2017, 12:19 pm

I'll probably only watch to begin with Val. If I were to play though, you in Scandinavia and people in America wouldn't fit me in Australia. +10 is not very Internet friendly.
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

Darastrix

Post by Darastrix » February 16th, 2017, 3:52 pm

I have a gamer from Queensland that joins in my twitch stream almost every day. It can work, just depends on schedule. Val, maybe start some sort of poll using GMT?

Aracth'nil

Post by Aracth'nil » February 17th, 2017, 12:17 pm

Darastrix wrote:I have a gamer from Queensland that joins in my twitch stream almost every day. It can work, just depends on schedule. Val, maybe start some sort of poll using GMT?
My point is that two timezones work, but not three vast ones. Like I doubt we could make -4, +2 and +10 work.. 16 hours means a lot of difference. 8am here would be 4pm and 10pm in the other two spots which seems a bit...extreme.

Valcyrie
Site Admin
I am a: Author
Commissions: Temporarily closed

Post by Valcyrie » February 17th, 2017, 12:24 pm

Ah yeah, forgot you were a aussie. Perhaps we should stick to forum posting then.
Avatar by Semura. Signature by me and Ember.

Aracth'nil

Post by Aracth'nil » February 18th, 2017, 11:37 am

Na its ok Val - I'm not going to be playing anyway, just spectating. There are a few more of us on Herpy, so just saying. I can just read past chat.