Herpy.nu will close down in January 2018 - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018, and years of smear campaigns have given us a reputation that has been hard to shake. We therefore made the choice to close the site and move on to a brighter future. While the forums will be archived as a memory of times of past greatness, new funds have been raised and new admins have been recruited to start working on a entire new community far away from Bad Dragon and any association with that company. The gallery will remain operational in the meantime. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send a PM to Valcyrie.

Herpy have always been my little lovechild since I joined over a decade ago. But he grew up, and as he has aged with dignity its time for his hatchling to take over. A fresh start for a new generation in a new era.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

Land of Elementia- Where Dragons Roam Free (NSFW)

Dwelve into the dark and shrouded parts of role-play with a pink twist? This is the place for you.
jakethedragon1999
I am a: Author

Land of Elementia- Where Dragons Roam Free (NSFW)

Post by jakethedragon1999 » February 17th, 2017, 4:48 am

This is my first Dragon RP so it's not that much of a story to follow. Rather, I am creating a land with a vague lore and some rules.

Lore:
Elementia has 4 sectors. Each representing a certain element. The strongest being Air resides in the north. The pacifist being Earth is in the West. The tempered being Fire is in the South. And the guardians of Elementia, Water, reside in the East but are found commonly in all sectors. For over a thousand years all sectors have been able to keep the elements in balance. Each group usually minds themselves with their responsibilities. However, news arises that there is a mysterious new land across the sea. 5 members are sent out to explore this new world. 1 from Fire. 1 from Air. 1 from Earth. And two from Water as is customed.

Rules
1. I don't mind what you guys do in the story but major events (death of your character. Murder. New locations) must be preapproved by me.
2. The story will start out with 5 members. You must pm me your character sheet to be approved. Both water dragons must be male. And at least two females total from any sector is desired.
3. Members wanting to join the story after the initial five slots have been filled have two options. One, wait two weeks for two current characters to mate and give birth to your character. Or two, become a native to the new land but cannot posses any elemental powers.
4. Have fun and imagination is required!!!

The next posts will introduce the characters and back stories of the characters.

While we may have started we are currently looking for two more players. Please PM if you are interested and we can fit you into the story. Fire, Air, and Earth Sector's has been locked. Here is what is available.

Water: 2
Last edited by jakethedragon1999 on February 22nd, 2017, 2:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.
If you want to be average do what other people do. If you want to be awesome do what no one else does.

Aracth'nil
I am a: Lurker

Re: Land of Elementia- Where Dragons Roam Free

Post by Aracth'nil » February 17th, 2017, 12:22 pm

Character sheets? Is this a game of DnD then? Or do you mean just backstories? Also is there a preference to SFW/NSFW content? (Just want to know before I jump in)
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

64Dragonheart64

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » February 17th, 2017, 1:59 pm

Not gonna lie, i'm really attracted to this one. But before i make my final move, i'll wait until Aracth'nil's question gets answered.
The dragon that inhabited my soul left and now it watches over me.

jakethedragon1999

Post by jakethedragon1999 » February 18th, 2017, 10:47 am

I didn't mean for it to be like dnd. I've never done this before. I just want general information on your character. A long backstory isn't required but something is nice then nothing. Also this rp i want to be very nsfw. Just remember, to join you must pm me the information instead of posting in the rp itself. Thanks.
If you want to be average do what other people do. If you want to be awesome do what no one else does.

Aracth'nil
I am a: Lurker

Post by Aracth'nil » February 18th, 2017, 11:45 am

Wait, shouldn't we post backstory here so everyone else can see?
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

jakethedragon1999

Post by jakethedragon1999 » February 18th, 2017, 12:33 pm

You just need to PM the following to me. I'll take care of the rest and post them myself. This way I can find them easier when I need to check the RP.

Name:
Elemental Sector:
Sex: M or F
Personality:
Sexuality:
Backstory: 100 words maximum

64Dragonheart64

Re: Land of Elementia- Where Dragons Roam Free (NSFW)

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » February 18th, 2017, 10:41 pm

Sent the sheet. Fire region claimed.

jakethedragon1999

Post by jakethedragon1999 » February 19th, 2017, 9:05 am

Check your PM 64Dragonheart64.

jakethedragon1999

Post by jakethedragon1999 » February 19th, 2017, 12:39 pm

This is Aracth'nil's character profile:

Name: Aracth'nil
Element: Fire
Sex: M
Personality: Aracth'nil prefers to use diplomacy and peace before force, but will use force when necessary. He can however sometimes be a bit too trusting.
Sexuality: Bi, but slightly more straight
Back story: Growing up in the far reaches of the fire realm, he was raised in Iktha'baen into a middle class family. After seeing his aptitude for mental and physical endeavours however, he was pushed to follow the life of an adventurer. His complexion and size, both average, has allowed him to hide in previous quests. He has learnt much and experienced a lot in his few years of adventuring, and this has led to his first major interdomain mission.

jakethedragon1999

Post by jakethedragon1999 » February 19th, 2017, 6:10 pm

This is 64Dragonheart64's character profile:

Name: Valadir
Element: Earth
Sex: M
Personality: Cold, Adventurer and Easygoing. He'll always try his best, no matter the situation.
Sexuality: Straight
Back story: Coming from the heaviest forested zone of the Earth zone and from a middle-class family, young Valadir grew as a medic with a modest reputation due to his knowledge of the curative properties of the local flora. That gave him the opportunity to go exploring for new material, and after hearing about some new land that needed an explorer of his region, he immediately took the chance.
He's approx. 2 meters high up to his head without taking his wings into account. (6,6ft)

Reference: http://www.chainimage.com/images/black- ... antasy.jpg

jakethedragon1999

Post by jakethedragon1999 » February 19th, 2017, 9:02 pm

This is Zephyr's character sheet.

Name: Vala
Elemental Sector: Wind
Sex: Female
Personality: Playful and Eccentric
Sexuality: Bisexual
Backstory: Vala hails from the windy north, often setting up near the very edge of the wind regions borders as she enjoys exploring the other regions at her whim. While defensive against inhabitance of the other elemental regions she is happy to explore on foot if she doesn’t feel too threatened.

64Dragonheart64

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » February 19th, 2017, 9:06 pm

That's you, or someone else? Also, for me, my reference image is bad-linked, as it redirects to another place. Leaving it here just if someone else has the problem as well. http://www.chainimage.com/image/black-d ... on-fantasy