Herpy.nu forums are still not fully operational. To stay updated, follow me at https://twitter.com/ValkyrianArts

Land of Elementia- Where Dragons Roam Free (NSFW)

Dwelve into the dark and shrouded parts of role-play with a pink twist? This is the place for you.
jakethedragon1999
I am a: Author

Re: Land of Elementia- Where Dragons Roam Free (NSFW)

Post by jakethedragon1999 » September 22nd, 2017, 1:07 am

Latest post of the previous page:

( Land of Elementia - Chapter 2: Whispers from the Past

This chapter is going to be focused on developing our characters back stories through "fireside chats" if you will. We will be spending chapter 2 together learning more about ourselves and growing together as a group. W will all remain at the campsite building character and readying for the adventures ahead. This can lead to me learning to fit in to a family, and for other possible storylines you wish to set up. This chapter will also allow anyone who wishes to leave the RP for a period of time to do so now at the beginning.

My goals for this chapter are:

-Backstories for all characters
-Better use of our elemental powers. ( I noticed that was hardly ever touched on in chapter 1)
-More NSFW if it serves a narrative story. (ex: romantic or personal time for your character)
-Set up for Chapter 3's exploration of the New Land.

Since I want to give time for everyone to see this and be prepared I will post the start of Chapter 2 tomorrow afternoon. If you have any questions please PM them (not in this forum) to me.

Again, if you need to leave the RP for any reason please let me know ASAP that way we can prepare for your absence in the RP.

Thank you,
JTD
)
If you want to be average do what other people do. If you want to be awesome do what no one else does.

Aracth'nil
I am a: Lurker

Post by Aracth'nil » September 22nd, 2017, 2:01 pm

(You know, this reminds me of Twokinds and a backstory in something like that. I reckon this could be a comic. Also, I think chapter divisions are an ok idea, also given that there are so many posts in this thread. Maybe make an index by editing the first post to show where each chapter starts? I reckon though this RP still has a lot of potential in things to explore though, so let's see where the next few months gets us.
Here's to Chapter 2!)
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

jakethedragon1999

Post by jakethedragon1999 » September 23rd, 2017, 6:42 am

Land of Elementia: Where Dragons Roam Free

Chapter 2: Whispers from the Past

Recap:

After arriving at the New Land our dragons encounter new territory that opens there mind to the wonders of what lies ahead. With a campsite base set up they attract the attention of a native creature of the land. Curious about him, a member of the team tracks him down in order to learn more. In their encounters the feral wild beast dragon begins showing some sort of emotion toward the dragoness. This is especially true after they are inhured from other monsters. They arrived at the base bloody, tired and nearly dead. Fortunately, the team worked fast to take care of there teammate but also the one who saved her. The native dragon has decided to stay with the group at least until the dragoness has fully healed. He may stay even longer if he feels welcome.

We now pick up a week later at the campsite. The sun is barely peaking from the mountains in the distance. It'll be morning soon.

Jakkar rolled around in his makeshift cave, he still wasn't use to it yet. The sounds of the woods were louder here than at his home cave. It didnt help that sunrise was nearly here. The light was already peaking through the cracks of the rock wall he built a week ago. He groaned and finally got up. He strecthed his back and shook his head getting the blood back into his body. He walked out and didn't hear anyone up yet, he decided to get water at the nearby lake. Perhaps even take a bath. Even he agreed he wasnt the best smelling of the bunch.

He so far was fitting in with the new comers, they were helping him with learning how to help around the site, getting food or other supplies. They even checked his and the dragonesses wounds every day to see if they were healing well. (Which of course they were.)

Once at the lake he drank some water and sat on the beach watching the sun come up. The water was clear like glass, making a wonderful reflection in the pool of water. He decided to not disturb the water until he was tired of the view. To be honest, he might not ever get tired of the view.

(Apologies for the long post, needed to be since it was the first post of the chapter.)
If you want to be average do what other people do. If you want to be awesome do what no one else does.

64Dragonheart64

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » September 23rd, 2017, 2:20 pm

Valadir woke up soon after and glanced a bit around his room as his brain gingered up as well. After rolling out of the bed, he stretched out, made the bed up and grabbed an envelope with coffee from his satchel on the corner of the room on his way out.
He tried to close the door as quietly as possible and looked down from the balcony before heading down. As his room was at the far end of the short hallway, said balcony was basically one step away from the door. It seemed that no one else was awake, as the lower floor was empty.
On the way, he peaked in Vala's room to see how her injuries were doing, opening the door slowly and quietly. She was obviously better than when she came, her paw was healed but the wing was still bad.
After closing it as silently as it was opened, Valadir finally went downstairs. As the fire was fading, he refueled it and he put some water and the coffee in a medium pot he left on the counter.
While it was being done, he went outside and laid down on the cobblestone of the street, gazing at the rising sun.
The dragon that inhabited my soul left and now it watches over me.

Sarumabi

Post by Sarumabi » September 25th, 2017, 5:48 pm

Malyra uncurled as the bud opened into a sunset orange flower when the sun danced its rays upon its delicate petals. She walked slowly in a circle around the flower before lightly stepping over to Valadir? She hoped she got his(?) name right.
She then spread out lying next to him soaking in the rays. Responding to the rays, the flowers on her leafy cloak opened up. This action changed her cloak to a bright canvas of colors as a pleasant aroma wafted through the air, tickling the noses of everything around her like bright laughter.
She had decided that she trusted these beings back then, and she decided now that maybe she should stick with them. Valadir was definitely nice and she liked being around him. she didn't like the burning fires though, she preferred to use her glowy plants. She did worry about the other beings that were hurt, maybe not so much with the being in the cave. She did like the other one though, she(?) was also nice.
Malyra decided to just not think about things and enjoy the sun. She closed her eyes, cuddled up next to Valadir and let the rays of the rising sun soak in.
There ain't no rest for the wicked.

Aracth'nil

Post by Aracth'nil » September 27th, 2017, 5:00 pm

As the sun dawned, Aracth'nil rose from his sleeping area and walked outside. He saw the other dragons were beginning to stir, and he did what had been his daily routine for the past couple of days and checked on the health of the other dragons in the area. Seeing that everybody seemed ok, he started a small fire with some firewood and his internal flame and began cooking some breakfast, keeping in mind the pickier eaters in the group. As he saw some of the others join him, he shot a happy greeting.
In his mind, he wondered how long it would take until he would be properly able to speak to Malyra or Jakaar. Maybe there was a way to speak to them magically, or maybe they secretly already spoke the common language? he could not tell.
Glancing at the food cooking, he decided that it was almost ready to eat and called the other dragons to their breakfast also asking if any of them wanted to eat in their rooms. Injuries could be tiring, he knew.
Maybe though, they could all be together and catch up on what each other had missed.
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

jakethedragon1999

Post by jakethedragon1999 » September 27th, 2017, 9:17 pm

(Great transistion Aracth'nil!!)

Jakaar heard the call for the morning meal from the trees. He steadily arose and went to meet up with everyone for the meal. He decided he would eat with the group today but in the corner of the room. He would listen to them make noises but couldnt yet understand its meaning. He isnt dumb, he just hasnt learned. Another dragoness there was also quiet. He didnt know if it was because she was like him or if she chose not to sound stupid. He stretched along the floor and tore into the food. The dragon was now able to know how to prepare his food a way he likes. After all, Jakaar usually eats his food, well, raw. But the heat and simmer over the plate made an even more satisfying taste. He lays there now eating waiting for the conversion of sounds to begin.

Zephyr

Post by Zephyr » September 28th, 2017, 2:31 am

Vala checked over her wings and tail, reaching the end of her examination of the wounds. Her paw seemed fully recovered, the burns were minor to being with the the rest had helped to recover from the dislocation. The cut on her tail was nothing more than a scab, bleeding when poked or overexerted. Vala made a mental note to protect her tail over the next couple days. The worst off was still her wings, the black splotches hurt when touched, she gritted her teeth and with a sharp intake of breath folded the wings against her body. The pains shifted from a spike of pain to a low throb.

Valas nose twitched at the smell of cooking meat. After doing one more check to make sure nothing else was bleeding she made her way out the ruined inn. She spotted Aracth'nil next to a fire and approched. "Good morning how are yo-" Vala let out a loud yelp and ducked behind a half ruined wall as Jakaar came into view. She kept the patetic wall between her and the black and red dragon while she looked at Aracth'nil. "Whats he doing here?" She asked, a not a fear quavered in her voice.

64Dragonheart64

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » September 28th, 2017, 3:17 am

Valadir carassed Malyra a little while blankly looking at the horizon until he heard Aracth'nil's calling. He quickly entered after Jakaar, being hit by the heat of the fire and the pleasant smell of the meat. He laid by the fire next to the chef, belly on the floor, and while he drank a bit of the coffee, he briefly looked at the lastest addition to the group before sliding the drink to him. Maybe if he liked that life-saving tea...
He served himself a piece of beef, that one being his favorite and enjoyed each bite. He was halfway there when Vala ducked.
"He's inoffensive..." Valadir wasn't very talkative on the first hours of the day and almost always stayed quiet at least after finishing breakfast, but that day the coffee surely did its work.
The dragon that inhabited my soul left and now it watches over me.

Aracth'nil

Post by Aracth'nil » September 28th, 2017, 4:45 pm

Aracth'nil looked at Vala in astonishment.
"Good morning! I thought... after all of that I found you guys together because you had resolved something. Maybe not I guess."
He continued,
"I saw him hurt together with you, in fact, he was the one that brought you here. I had been looking for you that day, and I decided that him helping you was a sign that he was friendly enough. So tell me, what actually happened between you two while you were away?"

Sarumabi

Post by Sarumabi » September 28th, 2017, 5:39 pm

Malyra felt Valadir move but stayed where she was. She pulled a few plants from her cloak and chewed them thoroughly before swallowing. She wondered why they acted like they did. She noticed they didn't stay in the sun for as long as her. Maybe they didn't need the sun? She continued to soak up the rays letting the cloak absorb as much sunlight as it could. Eventually she decided to duck inside for the first time and see what they were all interested with. She did notice Valadir moved when another one of the beings made some loud noise. But she never really bothered with it. Slowly she stepped inside and noticed the big being again. She had seen him not attack any of the other beings and was sure Valadir would defend her so she didn't bother. She did notice she was getting less scared of things. She gracefully dashed over to Valadir and snuggled up against him again. She didn't recognize the smell of this place and did not like the fire. She noticed the strange smelling things were being eaten by the others. Lightly she poked one and when it didn't move picked it up gingerly. Slowly she realised what it was and threw it away immediately. Unfortunately it hit the other female being in the face. Malyra quickly curled up even closer to Valadir as fear and dread slowly traveled throughout her body.
There ain't no rest for the wicked.

jakethedragon1999

Post by jakethedragon1999 » October 2nd, 2017, 2:03 pm

Jakaar saw her walk in and while he looked happy to see her getting better. She had a very harsh reaction. She yelled a noise toward one of his new companions. Did she not want him to be here? He sighed and picked up his breakfast with his teeth and started to walk out. He didn't want to bother her this much. As he left he nodded to the other dragon in thanks and as he looked at her, he did so with a little bit of hurt in his eyes. Not intentionally but nevertheless it was blunt. He left to go sit in his cave to finish eating. Outside he heard them making those sounds from inside. He wished he could understand. Was that what it was? Was he too much a monster to be given a second chance?

He continued making his way to his makeshift cave.

Zephyr

Post by Zephyr » October 5th, 2017, 2:37 am

Vala looks between the others sitting around the fire and back to the black and red dragon. "I thought he was trying to eat me, he was chasing me and whe-" Valas words were cut off when the meat smacked her in the face causing her to jump back and yelp out in surprise. She looked down from the meat and back at the dragoness who threw it. "What was that for?" She asked confused. Vala layed where she was, sniffing at the food before eating it as she realized how hungry she was, when she finally looked up the black and red dragon was gone. Vala lowered her head afraid she had driven him off.