Herpy.nu forums are still not fully operational. To stay updated, follow me at https://twitter.com/ValkyrianArts

Land of Elementia- Where Dragons Roam Free (NSFW)

Dwelve into the dark and shrouded parts of role-play with a pink twist? This is the place for you.
Sarumabi

Re: Land of Elementia- Where Dragons Roam Free (NSFW)

Post by Sarumabi » August 17th, 2017, 10:41 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

(I am completely lost on what to do atm)
There ain't no rest for the wicked.

jakethedragon1999
I am a: Author

Post by jakethedragon1999 » August 17th, 2017, 10:52 pm

(Well perhaps you can join up within Valdir and Aracth'nil. I dont really want to control your character but I kindly ask you let me and Zephyr do our own thing for now. Thats all I'm saying.)
If you want to be average do what other people do. If you want to be awesome do what no one else does.

64Dragonheart64

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » August 17th, 2017, 11:27 pm

(Play it along Aracth and me, that is your option)
The dragon that inhabited my soul left and now it watches over me.

Aracth'nil
I am a: Lurker

Post by Aracth'nil » August 18th, 2017, 3:29 pm

(Waiting for you Saru... we're next to you I think in RP)
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

jakethedragon1999
I am a: Author

Post by jakethedragon1999 » August 18th, 2017, 5:57 pm

(Actually, Im waiting for anyone. My character is in limbo until Zephyr replies back. Has anyone heard from her?)
If you want to be average do what other people do. If you want to be awesome do what no one else does.

64Dragonheart64

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » August 18th, 2017, 7:34 pm

(Nope. Isn't on discord or anything, so we'll have to just wait some)

Sarumabi

Post by Sarumabi » August 18th, 2017, 8:56 pm

Malyra noticed something slide over to her. It smelled quite strange. There appeared to be a strange rock stuck in it. Carefully she pulled it out. Examining it, she cleaned it with a lrage leaf from her cloak, and tucked it into a pocket in her cloak.

Aracth'nil

Post by Aracth'nil » August 19th, 2017, 5:05 pm

Looking at Malyra trying to figure out what the fork was, he replied to Valadir.
"No promises about the whole pants thing... let's just try not to go there in the first place."
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

64Dragonheart64

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » August 19th, 2017, 9:27 pm

(Pants place? Not sure about the meaning of that)
"Ok...", Valadir replied as he sighed, gulped the last bite of the pie and looked at the native.
"There goes the experiment", and soon after that, he picked up the plate and fork he used to eat and placed them inside a sink behind him.
"I guess that while you finish that, i'll go check the rooms upstairs."
The hallway upstairs that gave access to the various rooms had a small balcony on the far end, that gave a nice view of the hall, and the rooms were located in both directions.
The room in which Valadir entered was somewhat littered, seeming that whoever slept there had to leave in a hurry, probably because of the fire. If all of them were in the same conditions, registering them and putting them back in mint conditions would certainly take a while. At least, that would make him think less about the recent events.

Sarumabi

Post by Sarumabi » August 19th, 2017, 10:22 pm

Mayra then noticed the other thing in front of her. She pulled the stone out of it easily so it must be soft she thought. She pressed a claw down onto it and it went through to the inside of the pie. Feeling something weird she yanked her claw back and started waving it around getting the insides of the pie everywhere. This caused her to only panic more and she eventually curled up into a bush keeping the claw as far away from her as she could.

Aracth'nil

Post by Aracth'nil » August 20th, 2017, 1:50 pm

("the first place" is a phrase used in English commonly. Feel free to clear anything else up... I know English isn't your first language so)
Aracth'nil couldn't help but smile a bit as Malyra disappeared into her bush again.
"Looks like she doesn't know what it is... you think that other new dragon would have been the same?" he called upstairs to Valadir.

64Dragonheart64

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » August 21st, 2017, 2:00 am

(Got a clue about what could that mean, but still not completely sure. I wonder about Zephyr... And don't forget bout the other one Ar)
Valadir went to the balcony to talk, his sight deviating automatically to the native.
"D'aaaaawwwww, she is so cute! Although the mess rests some points...
And i dunno, i mean, he DID eat the pie i threw at him when you were away, but he ignored the fork completely"
He then went back to the room he was earlier, being not far from done.
"And in case he comes back and he wants to punch you or something, do it like me when he wanted to do that with me when you weren't looking and but a blank face!", he yelled at him

Zephyr

Post by Zephyr » August 21st, 2017, 3:42 am

Vala jumped back as the feral dragon roared and was pushed away, she stumbled for a moment in her retreat and grazed her shoulder against the stone floor, the rocks scrapping at her scales. Vala jumped of the perch and stared back at the dragon, anticipation and fear displayed on her face as she prepared for an attack. When all he did was swing his head she took the hint and darted out of the tunnel, glancing back occasionally to make sure he wasn't behind her. When the entrance came she burst out of it, her wings unfolding as she took to the sky.

Vala didn't know she was holding her breath until she started to pant heavily. She turned to face the cave, expecting him to charge her at any moment. When he didn't after several minutes Vala knew he probably wouldn't. She sighs at her failure and turns back towards the old campground, hoping she'd be able to see it when night drifted in. Without needing to chase the other dragon or be chased Vala thought that at least it would be an easy flight back as she climbed up towards the cloud, that was until she heard the shriek. Her head snapped back trying to find the black and red frame of the feral dragon, she didn't realize until to late that's not what she should fear.

A long white figure surged towards her, thin wing snapping at the air as it charge her. It had the appearance of a dragon but was more snakelike with the long tail that trailed behind it. Vala pulled her wings to her body and dropped out of the sky. Her white form sped towards the forest canopy in her dive. The snake dragon quickly followed suit it's wings almost invisible as it chased her. The ground was getting closer, as her speed increased, she kept her head turned, one eye watching the other dragons descent. When it was within a couple feet of her she snapped her wings back open. She let out a yelp of pain at the sudden strain on her wings, feeling the muscles tearing but she was slowing quickly. The snake-dragon was not, it's wings had a harder time unfolding and it could not match her deceleration. Vala twisted mid-air away from the creature, her body replaced by her thick tail which smashed into the dragons chest. It spun away from her towards the forest floor, knocked out or dead. Vala noticed something else in the sky as she fell, something, no three things, slivers of cloud twisting quickly through the air, moving downward. Then, she hit the ground and her vision went black.