Herpy.nu is now closed and archived - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018. The gallery will remain operational until further notice. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send me a PM over Twitter.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

Land of Elementia- Where Dragons Roam Free (NSFW)

Dwelve into the dark and shrouded parts of role-play with a pink twist? This is the place for you.
Zephyr

Re: Land of Elementia- Where Dragons Roam Free (NSFW)

Post by Zephyr » October 5th, 2017, 2:37 am

Latest post of the previous page:

Vala looks between the others sitting around the fire and back to the black and red dragon. "I thought he was trying to eat me, he was chasing me and whe-" Valas words were cut off when the meat smacked her in the face causing her to jump back and yelp out in surprise. She looked down from the meat and back at the dragoness who threw it. "What was that for?" She asked confused. Vala layed where she was, sniffing at the food before eating it as she realized how hungry she was, when she finally looked up the black and red dragon was gone. Vala lowered her head afraid she had driven him off.

64Dragonheart64

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » October 5th, 2017, 3:00 am

Valadir petted Malyra and tried to recomfort her when fear reached her with a chuckle. Things like that made her look a bit cute in his mind, and although he didn't mind the company, he couldn't help but wonder how did he manage to get her attention. If it was because he was the first one of the group she saw, because of the events at the cave or because something he had done within the last week, he didn't know. He tried to tell her to not to toss the meat again, that was valuable.
He then headed to the door. "You don't need to be afraid. He brought you here and seems to deeply care about your safety." he told Vala before exiting the building and trying to see if he could make Jakaar feel a little less miserable. At least a little.
The dragon that inhabited my soul left and now it watches over me.

Sarumabi

Post by Sarumabi » October 9th, 2017, 1:12 pm

(Pass, I'm fresh out of ideas currently.)
There ain't no rest for the wicked.

jakethedragon1999
I am a: Author

Post by jakethedragon1999 » October 11th, 2017, 3:01 pm

(It seems no one is being active. Is there a reason why? What needs to change?)
If you want to be average do what other people do. If you want to be awesome do what no one else does.

64Dragonheart64

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » October 11th, 2017, 3:40 pm

(I'm just waiting for any of you. Dunno bout the others except Saru. In the best of cases, they are VERY busy as they haven't been around in at least a week)

Aracth'nil
I am a: Lurker

Post by Aracth'nil » October 13th, 2017, 6:48 am

(Sorry, been busy, and I found a good webserial to get stuck into. Can somebody send me another invite link to the Discord chat by the way? I'm putting Herpy on my main Discord now)
"Hey Vala, I'd be a bit lax on them for the time being... I don't think they're totally nonferal yet. I would give them a few."
He tossed his bit of food in his mouth, too hungry to eat it in small bites.
"Does anybody want me to make more? I'm kinda hungry, but I'm passing unless anybody else wants more food too. Also any idea on what we're going to do for the time being?"
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

Zephyr

Post by Zephyr » October 14th, 2017, 6:20 am

Vala lay where she was for a couple minutes as she finished her food and considering what the others had said. She finally rolls to her feet and makes her way towards where the red and black dragon had wandered. She was surprised when she found the small cave he had made. She moved just within sight before stopping and looking into the cave, not wanting to startle him.

Sarumabi

Post by Sarumabi » October 18th, 2017, 6:09 pm

Malyra didn't understand why Valadir got up but she decided to follow him anyways. (I'm just trying to figure out if it's my turn or not)

Aracth'nil

Post by Aracth'nil » October 24th, 2017, 9:16 am

(I'll wait until everyone else or most people go once at least)
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

64Dragonheart64

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » October 24th, 2017, 12:07 pm

"Make another one for me, since you offer..." Valadir replied when he was exiting the building.
He then went towards the makeshift cave and stopped halfway there, behind Vala, curious about how those two would interact with each other.

Aracth'nil

Post by Aracth'nil » November 9th, 2017, 12:20 pm

(Jake, you want to go? I'll give it until tomorrow at least, ran out of time, need to sleep. Also find me on the Discord a whole lot more now!)

Sarumabi

Post by Sarumabi » November 23rd, 2017, 3:08 pm

Malyra was following Valadir but noticed a brown fat bird over near the outskirts of the camp. She produced a stalk of corn and fed it to the bird. As she watched it eat, it made funny gobble gobble noises. (Happy Thanksgiving)

64Dragonheart64

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » December 19th, 2017, 12:49 am

(Just for the sake of writing this due to the imminent close down of the forums... But it has been a pleasure doing this RP, wish we could gone through this till the end)