Herpy.nu is now closed and archived - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018. The gallery will remain operational until further notice. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send me a PM over Twitter.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

[Open] (NSFW) The Dungeons

Dwelve into the dark and shrouded parts of role-play with a pink twist? This is the place for you.
Aracth'nil
I am a: Lurker

[Open] (NSFW) The Dungeons

Post by Aracth'nil » March 28th, 2017, 12:25 pm

I'm going to try something new. In this RP, there will be no set turn order or DM, perhaps bar some occasional intervention. I found in some other RPs that turn order becomes unneeded and needed in parts. Of course, don't post excessively in one sitting. For the time being, feel free to step in and out of the playspace as you wish. In your first post, give a short bio with the following info: Name, sex, orientation, character look description. You do not have to play as a dragon, and since you can walk in and out, feel free to change characters, but provide a new bio. This is going to be a place to be really lewd for those times you have too much sexual energy - maybe the RP version of the Art Dump in a way. PM me any questions, and keep in mind you can join whenever - there will be no waiting period at the start after someone else has joined.

My bio:
Name: Aracth'nil
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Bi
Character Description: Aracth'nil is a medium-large dragon mostly black. Scales cover the whole length of his body, in a traditional European dragon sense.

Setting:
The Dungeons, as it is often referred to, is a new location in the depths of the dragon habitats that have been rumoured enchanted in order to make any entrant instantly horny. You have a feeling there are no restrictions in there and that it has lain unused for a while...

I'll take my turn after someone posts first.
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

Dragonhunter4321
I am a: Artist
Commissions: Open

Re: [Open] (NSFW) The Dungeons

Post by Dragonhunter4321 » April 5th, 2017, 6:03 pm

My Bio
Name:William
Species:Eastern Dragon (Imperial)
Orientation: Bisexual

Physical Description: William is a long Violet scaled dragon, with antlers and a lack of wings, yet his 30ft body is still somehow able to remain floating above the ground without much of a problem. He otherwise has kind face and a short beard and mane.

William slips in, curling up into a ball and resting, just enjoying the magic...
I once asked God for a bike, but I know that's not how God works. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

Sarumabi

Post by Sarumabi » April 13th, 2017, 1:15 pm

Name:Rush Sarumabi
Orientation:Straight(could be coerced into bisexuality)
Appearance: Long sleek brown wyvern with 4 limbs comparable to asian dragons with eyes as blue as clean pure glaciers. Pure white wings stand out but they are normally tucked in as he is new to wings.
Combat style: Controls the powers of ice and can manipulate it making any weapon/armor prefers to be solo.
Bio: Hailing from the planet Gypsith in the Denhout Galaxy Rush is used to fighting the alien invasion and speaks hoetzu (hô-ět-zü) but can speak the old language English. He is from a line of priests and used to be half otter half human. He woke up one day in this land and vows to protect it as his own for he has seen demons and wishes to protect this world as well as his own. He has no idea why he is here but he knows fate must have had a hand in it.

Yes I did just copy and paste from the other rp that me and dragon hunter used to do before the owner left. Also long time no see everyone I haven't really been active here on a while.

Rush wanders in holding a torch curious to where he is.
There ain't no rest for the wicked.

Aracth'nil

Post by Aracth'nil » April 14th, 2017, 9:25 am

(Yay! I have a party!)
Aracth'nil is sitting nude in the middle of the room, imagining and wishing that someone else was as horny as he was. His member can be seen glistening erect. He notices another dragon entering.
"You wouldn't happen to have something that I can be fucked with?" he says lewdly.
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

Sarumabi

Post by Sarumabi » April 16th, 2017, 6:15 pm

Rush notices another dragon and answers"I believe I do just gimme a sec to find it" as he rustle through his pack trying to deny the heat in him.
There ain't no rest for the wicked.

Featherkisses

Post by Featherkisses » May 24th, 2017, 4:51 pm

My bio:
Name: Thalura
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Bi
Character Description: A short, delicate little hummingbird, Thalura's feathers are an iridescent green, save for the white tips of her long tail feathers and the softer down of her underside.

Curiously, able to feel that something was going on inside, Thalua fluttered her way into the odd, dark dungeons.
Then she nearly fell out of the air at the rush of lust and need that swept over her. Leaving would, she knew, probably be the smartest idea but, well, it wasn't her head that was makng the decisions right now.
Trying to ignore how her tail had lifted invitingly up, she hopped forwards, little by little, until torchlight reflected in her dark eyes, eyes that were drawn practically instantly to the long, thick slab of glistening dragon-flesh that was on display.
The dragon it belonged to, not to mention the others present, were only barely noticed by the little bird.
"Well. Hello there," she trilled hungrily.

Aracth'nil

Post by Aracth'nil » May 25th, 2017, 2:32 pm

(Just a Q: anthro or feral? Bit weird to call birds feral but you get the idea.)
"You're a naughty little bird aren't you? Not scared about being eaten? Or my shaft splitting you in half? Too bad I'll have to do both of those!"
Addressing the other dragon lewdly, he beckons Rush over to his precum lubricated member, hornier by the minute.
"I haven't had a good cum in years - torture for a dragon like me. Not found a single mate. And suddenly two turn up? What a lucky dragon I am. And you two-" he guestured, "for being able to get the litres of cum that must be stored inside me."
Pulling Thalura over, he glanced at her menacingly. "Time to eat you! Let's see... that's a pretty place to start!" He begun to lick at the pussy of her form.

Featherkisses

Post by Featherkisses » May 25th, 2017, 6:06 pm

(Unless there's objections, let's go with feral. And semi-randomly, for size, I'm thinking she's somewhere between half and a third of Aracth'nil's size. So, not unuseably small, but still ... small.)

Thalura really should have just left when she had the chance. There was no way she could take all of the dragon inside her, but .... but she could take some of it.
And much like the dragon, it had been far too long since she'd had a good fucking.
Her heart, naturally beating rapidly, picked up the pace even more as she was pulled over, knowing that even if she resisted the dragon would just take what he wanted from her now. A thought that, honestly, should have scared her but, instead, simply excited her more.

"I better ... get a chance to eat ... eat a little bit of you!" She sang, her breath short already, even before Aracth'nil's tongue pressed against her damp and ready sex.

Aracth'nil

Post by Aracth'nil » May 26th, 2017, 3:31 pm

(DM setup)
The dungeon pulses with energy, as from within the depths waves of sexual arousal bury their way into the three occupants' minds. Unexplored side rooms lie filled with deviant sex equipment of all sorts. Magical energy creates an unending supply of cum for the three to use.

(My turn)
Flicking his tongue over her sex, he curls up, as if he were to suck his own member, but instead plunges his rod into her pussy suddenly, licking her anus. He probes in to her holes, one with vigour and the other with his tongue, pulsing in and out.
"By the time I'm done, you won't be eating a little bit of me... half of you will be pumped with my seed. Let's only hope you can cum for me before I have to take... more desperate measures."
He turns and gazes at the different rooms around him, knowing what lay inside from his months in the dungeons.

Featherkisses

Post by Featherkisses » May 26th, 2017, 5:43 pm

Thalura let out a surprisingly loud cry as she was filled by Aracth'nil, partly from the pain of having something that big rammed into her and partly from the pleasure of the same thing.
Her little body, already tight around the dragon's cock, tightened and squeezed against it, the frantic pounding of her heart echoing through her body and against Aracth'nil's.
"O-only half full?" She tried to tease, although her ragged, breathy voice was cut short by a moan and a weak little scrabbling of her claws against the dragon's chest. "I want ... more than that ..."
She let her head fall back, vaguely taking in the sight of the other two dragons present.
"More~" She half sang, half-moaned, her beak open wide to make it clear that she still had a hole unused, while the aroused need in her voice made it even more clear that she wouldn't mind if either of the others present changed that.

Aracth'nil

Post by Aracth'nil » May 27th, 2017, 2:01 pm

Fucking her ever more vigourously, he pushed in and out of her.
'Don't like half full? I'll make a note of that. This place somehow bans me from ever being dry on cum. I'll make you choke and drown in my cum until you beg then.'
His tongue, still covered in her anal mucus, found its way into her mouth. He spread it around her mouth, pretty sure she would not mind at that point.

Featherkisses

Post by Featherkisses » June 4th, 2017, 8:43 pm

"Yes~" Thalura's moans grew ever louder as well as, a bit oddly, more musical as her pleasure grew.
"Fill me! Choke me and drown me and fill me with cum!"

She would have objected to what Aracth'nil's tongue was covered in if she was in her right mind but, between her need and the pounding in her small form, she really didn't care, and the dragon's tongue was welcomed eagerly in, the bird's smaller tongue eager as it rubbed against the dragon's, and her little heart somehow managed to beat even harder, all but vibrating against the penis inside her.