Herpy.nu is now closed and archived - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018. The gallery will remain operational until further notice. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send me a PM over Twitter.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

[Open] (NSFW) The Dungeons

Dwelve into the dark and shrouded parts of role-play with a pink twist? This is the place for you.
Featherkisses
I am a: Lurker

Re: [Open] (NSFW) The Dungeons

Post by Featherkisses » June 4th, 2017, 8:43 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

"Yes~" Thalura's moans grew ever louder as well as, a bit oddly, more musical as her pleasure grew.
"Fill me! Choke me and drown me and fill me with cum!"

She would have objected to what Aracth'nil's tongue was covered in if she was in her right mind but, between her need and the pounding in her small form, she really didn't care, and the dragon's tongue was welcomed eagerly in, the bird's smaller tongue eager as it rubbed against the dragon's, and her little heart somehow managed to beat even harder, all but vibrating against the penis inside her.

Aracth'nil
I am a: Lurker

Post by Aracth'nil » June 5th, 2017, 1:29 pm

Pulsing his rhythm, he began to vary a bit as he fucked harder and harder. Pulling rapidly out of her pussy, he pumped through her anus, then again plunging into her vagina, alternating quickly. The variety of feeling aroused him even further.
Holding her with his wings, he walked over to where he knew a large container was stored, as he walked into it.
"I'll drown you over and over!"
He pushed her down and lay on top, not letting her get any higher. He felt his climax coming on.
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

millersamuel60

Post by millersamuel60 » October 7th, 2017, 7:29 am

Aeonhaeser
Sex-Herm
Orientation-Pan
Species-Gryphon
Physical description-Anthro gryphon who is large for hir species. Primarily covered with black fur with white markings. Beak and claws glow at will, and are quite bright at times.
Bio-Little is known about Aeonhaeser, and what is known is mostly speculation. Hir age, origin, and family is unknown.

Aeonhaeser wanders in on Aracth'nil and Thalura as they are in the midst of climax, instantly feeling hir member grow hard. Shie walks to where Thalura and Aracth'nil are laying, and takes off what few rags shie had on. Shie suddenly pounces on Aracth'nil, instantly forcing hir member in Aracth'nil's anus, taking him by surprise. Shie is thrusting continuously, thrusting deeply into Aracth'nil's anus.