Herpy.nu will close down in January 2018 - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018, and years of smear campaigns have given us a reputation that has been hard to shake. We therefore made the choice to close the site and move on to a brighter future. While the forums will be archived as a memory of times of past greatness, new funds have been raised and new admins have been recruited to start working on a entire new community far away from Bad Dragon and any association with that company. The gallery will remain operational in the meantime. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send a PM to Valcyrie.

Herpy have always been my little lovechild since I joined over a decade ago. But he grew up, and as he has aged with dignity its time for his hatchling to take over. A fresh start for a new generation in a new era.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

The Hidden Realm

Dwelve into the dark and shrouded parts of role-play with a pink twist? This is the place for you.
millersamuel60

The Hidden Realm

Post by millersamuel60 » October 22nd, 2017, 9:17 am

In The Hidden Realm, there will be 4 starting characters. ANY additions of characters after the initial 4 are chosen must be approved by me. Deaths of characters must also be approved by me. Violate these rules, and I will write in a horrible (or pathetic) death for your character. If your character dies without permission, I will resurrect them, then write a pathetic death for them. Otherwise, feel free to make it as NSFW as you want.

Here's the story: 4 (either dragons, gryphons, or some combination of both) are sent on a mission to explore the rainforest, but got lost, and unknowingly stumbled through a portal, which they could not find afterward, nor could they find each other. They must survive with what they have with them.

The characters must include at least 1 dragon, and 1 gryphon(gryphon-dragon hybrids do not count as either gryphons or dragons); one male, one female, and one herm. Character descriptions must include color, gender, age, orientation, species (and subspecies, if you prefer), and a short bio on your character.

There is no rigid turn system, just don't block anyone out.

I am the moderator, and I will have a character.

Aeana:
species-anthro gryphon-dragon hybrid (replace the lion like parts with dragon ones)
age-20
sex-herm
orientation-pansexual
colors-primarily black with white belly-beak is black, has dragon wings instead of bird wings
bio- Aeana was the result of a rape-a dragon raped a gryphon, and shie was the result. Shie has long been an outcast to both the gryphons and the dragons, and is trying to get accepted by the communities.