Herpy.nu forums are still not fully operational. To stay updated, follow me at https://twitter.com/ValkyrianArts

The Herpy caves

Dwelve into the dark and shrouded parts of role-play with a pink twist? This is the place for you.
Sil'thaera

Re: The Herpy caves

Post by Sil'thaera » August 27th, 2017, 8:42 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

The naganess shook her wings, getting rid of the dust from the latest quake; she was glad that the area she and Xasin were in had seemed to hold up, but it seemed that the situation was now more urgent.

"Sure, I can try contacting them again, just give me a moment," she agreed with Xasin, concentrating.

She reached out with her mind...

<Zephyr? Maz? Are you okay? Have you found a way out yet?>

She paused, noticing another presence.

<And... Who else is with you? I can sense another mind near you... >

(Hopefully not too GM-emmy)
"May your dragonfire burn brightly." - Sil'thaera

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/sil-thaera/ ---> My FurAffinity page (may contain NSFW content)

Xasin

Post by Xasin » August 29th, 2017, 11:19 pm

((Wheee~
Seems like things are moving more smoothly now. I love it!
Sorry for interrupting that smoothness though. I'm about to move to University, which miiiight induce longer delays in my replies.
I'll do my best though :3

Also, Sil, your reply is perfectly fine. I think someone like Tsidia, who just used that kind of magical power, would be easy to detect - especially if close to friends.))

Xasin growled a bit, once more having to wait for something - in this case, for Sil to connect with the others.
He went back to the entrance of the caves, walking outside a bit and, again, looking for any possible dragons flying their way.

((To make things flow a bit more smoothly, I'll assume that Mazrogal answered and that Sil has a rough estimate of their position. Yes, a tad bit god-moddy, but this way I won't have to wait another round to do something, and Tsidia can teleport you all out to find me and Sil waiting there already.))

"I think I know where they are", Sil suddenly said into the silence, opening her eyes again to find Xasin nowhere around.
She slithered to where the red dragon had most likely gone to - the cave entrance - and, upon finding him there, she repeated what she had been told.
"Maz and Zephyr are fine. And they have someone with them that can help ...
I didn't catch how, but let's hope they can explain on the way back!"

"You ... What?"
Xasin blinked, seeming a little startled by the news. He quickly, however, focused back on the important things: Getting Maz and Zephyr into safety.
"Nevermind, we'll figure that out later...
Can you lead the way there?"

Sil nodded, leaping herself into the air with Xasin following quickly after - flying to the rough area of where the naga had been able to feel the others.

((I really hope this is good ... I am a tiny bit tired right now, so don't be confused if some parts are edited tomorrow :S))
Not just dreaming is what I strive to do, but just as much to be the one to make them reality

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Tsidia, the mind player
I am a: Author

Post by Tsidia, the mind player » August 30th, 2017, 8:00 pm

Tsidia had a really hard time taking in everything Mazrogal said. It felt like she was listening to three days worth of information compressed into a few sentences. Still, she managed to receive the main message of it. She had to get all three of them out and find someone else.

Before she could even start to wonder how she's going to do that her mind naturally picked up increased mental activity somewhere nearby. Without thinking twice she tried to tap into the link, only to realise she couldn't push anything through, not even establish basic text to text protocols.

She was still in some kind of after shock. Trapped in a tight space, that could collapse on her anytime, with dragons she never heard of before. It really could do quite a number on someone.

Could it get any worse? Well, probably yes, so she decided not to think about it. Her thought process or rather random spasms of her vulnerable mind were broken when the sensation of having her tail rubbed reached her brain.

She looked back, realising Zephyr was holding the end of her tail. She gave him a shy smile and extended it towards him, dragging Mazrogal's with it. Then she delicately flicked it to the side, exposing three spots visibly whiter than the rest. If something would put pressure on them she would definitely blush and start purring loudly like an oversized cat. Now that she got everything sorted out she could finally speak up.

"If I want to get anyone anywhere I need to focus. If anything goes wrong, you don't want to know what happens. Well, let's just say we'd be better off having the cave collapsed on us."

The dragoness couldn't form a simple mental link. Moving three grown dragons would be a suicide. Normally she would need at least an hour or two to get back to her senses. Of course, now she couldn't afford such luxury. Everything would have been easier if not for her claustrophobia.

She didn't realise that all this time she was slowly wrapping her tail all around Zephyr, who by now was densely covered with a mass of her coils. "S-sorry!", she said through a blush and loosened her grip.

She was already growing attached to them, even though they literally just met. This would backfire one day. She knew it, yet she couldn't help herself. She always trusted and loved way too easily. Letting out a sigh she gently pulled at their combined tails, signalising Malz she wanted him to get closer.

"I can get us out of here, but not like this. My mind is chaos. I need to feel calm and safe in order to do this. Do you...", she looked around slowly. Her blush deepened and she lowered her snout, trying to hide it. "I need a moment, okay?" Tsidia laid down on the ground or rather splashed against it. Her limbs awkwardly stretched to the sides. She half-spread her thin, nearly transparent wings and raised her neck, comfortable in their presence. Her tail wiggled comfortably high, but not high enough to give any ambiguous signals.

Before any of them could get a chance to decline she pulled them close with her tail. While resting her head on Mazrogal's shoulder she raised a claw and placed his paws on her spine. At the same time, she wrapped her tail around Zephyr's paws since he was interested, in a way that they would be aligned with two of three of her tail spots.
"Break your chains and make your move, or you'll only see a dreamwavers wall"

Mazrogal

Post by Mazrogal » August 31st, 2017, 1:14 pm

( since we are still in the cave and not outside like Xasin wanted in his earlier post i'm gonna try respond as much as i can from the actions inside the cave ^.-.^)

As Mazrogal felt himself being dragged closer to Tsidia he couldn't help but feel his body react to Tsidias presence in a manner he surely didn't mean too since he was usually calm around others and reserved. But something about the pretty Dragoness in front of him made him blush like a teenage Drake seeing a pretty lady for the very first time. He felt her snout on his back and as she placed his claw on her back he enjoyed the feeling of her smooth scales on his claws.

''Why is my body responding this way? i don't even know her!'' Mazrogal thought quietly inside his head as he was a bit confused of the situation and the danger they where in cause apparently the cave was unstable and all their lives where in danger for the moment.

''Is there a way to calm your mind Tsidia? cause i understand your afraid of tight spaces and well both me and Zephyr here can try lend our mental strength if its what you need to get us out here'' Mazrogal said while wrapping his tail closer around em both.

''But both of us need your help here your the only one i encountered so far who can use magic to teleport us out of this god forsaken mountain'' Mazrogal said as he tried his best to comfort her using his snout to stroke along her neck and paw on her spine feeling her hearth rhythm still beating fast out of anxiety.

''I also felt Sil'thaera reach out to us at a nearby entrance along the mountain and i answered and told her we are trying to get out using what little mental ability i have a the moment, try and focus Tsidia! i know and feel that your a very strong Dragoness both in the mental abilties and personality'' Mazrogal said while hugging them both closer using his wings even though one of em was badly damaged and causing him some pain.
''Life is a struggle sometimes just push through and fight never give up''

My steamprofile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mazrogal Feel free to send a friend request^^

Zephyr

Post by Zephyr » September 2nd, 2017, 6:19 pm

Zephyr pulled away from her tail as she noticed him but held his ground when it seemed she didn't mind. He felt her scales rub against his as the tail coiled and wrapped around him, he was to fascinated to be concerned. Zephyr noticed the white spots but didn't attribute them to be much more than a discoloration on her scales. "Just relax and try not to worry to much about it." He said to the dragoness, patting her tail as best he could as the tail held him more. "Don't rush it if you don't have to, we have plenty of time." The last was a lie but if it helped her relax and focus it was worth it.

Zephyr let Maz continue to talk her down, he found himself held tightly by her tail and tried to see how well he could squirm while in her grasp. When she moved his paws to touch the white patches he didn't fight her, letting the dragoness guide him. In one paw was the pulsing blue stone, small sparks jumping off it before it was pressed between his paw and her tail. Under the pressure the stone vibrated and tingled against her white spot. Noticing only two of the spots covered Zephyr realized she might want the last one covered as well. He moves his muzzle in and pressed it against the last white spot, covering it.

Sil'thaera

Post by Sil'thaera » September 4th, 2017, 4:24 pm

Sil'thaera felt the wind on her scales as she flew, but her mind was more occupied with trying to keep in contact with the others.

Getting closer to the area where she sensed them, she sent out a message, directed mostly at the new dragoness.

<Tsidia, if you can hear me, my name is Sil'thaera. I'm outside, with another dragon called Xasin.

<It's a bit hard reading you, but you seem to be in some distress.

<You need to stay calm. Think happy thoughts. We're all here for you. You can get Zephyr and Maz out safely, I'm sure of it!>
"May your dragonfire burn brightly." - Sil'thaera

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/sil-thaera/ ---> My FurAffinity page (may contain NSFW content)

Xasin

Post by Xasin » September 5th, 2017, 11:38 pm

((I love how things are going, squee~<3
However, I do want to write a short apology for my last post. I know it must have felt a bit ... Hurried, and in an attempt to push the plot along smoothly.
Mentally, I was a bit ... Cramped, so to say, and tried to finish things quickly, while sadly letting enjoyment and quality of my work fall into a less important position. That definitely affected my writing.

I just want to say that things can keep moving at this moderate, pretty much perfect pace, and I also want to excuse my God-Modding of Sil in my last post (even though I hope it was not too extensive.))

Xasin flew next to Sil'thaera, his luminescent mane glowing brightly, both due to his emotions and to light up the surrounding area.
As the group had been underground, clouds had moved in. It was no storm, sure, but the red dragon had already been nervous enough. The added fogginess evidently did not help.

He watched her a bit as they flew, noticing her focused gaze. Unlike her, he was not able to use any telepathy or magic.
"I just hope she has good news ...", he thought to himself, growling a bit.

They both were so focused on flying that, as they passed a smaller cave entrance near the collapsed tunnel, they nearly missed it.
Out of the corner of the eye, however, Xasin just about managed to catch a glimpse of a bit of glowing rock.

"SIL!", he shouted immediately, his wings already flaring out to slow down.
"I think they're here!"

The tug on his wings was sudden, causing him to lose his grip on the air for a moment and tumble, before catching himself in the resulting dive. He didn't have time to care about this, however. He just wanted to get to his friends, fast, and simply used the downwards momentum to swing himself over to the cave entrance, not even looking back to see if Sil was following after him.
His landing was hard, nearly knocking the breath out of him, but as he saw the section of collapsed rubble, none of this seemed to matter to him.

As if struck by a lighting, the red dragon jumped forward to the wall of stones and began to try and tear it down.
"MAZ!
ZEPHYR!"
The desperate tone of Xasin echoed a little in the tunnel, mixed in with the sounds of his claws scraping away at loose rocks.
"W-We'll get you out of there, I promise!"
Despite his best efforts, however, more and more of the rubble just followed after whenever he almost broke a path free, and as he noticed this he realized that he was doing no good.
He slammed his paws against the rocks, frustrated and began to whimper.
"Damnit ... I know we can get you out of there ..."
Not just dreaming is what I strive to do, but just as much to be the one to make them reality

Hidden Content

Tsidia, the mind player

Post by Tsidia, the mind player » September 6th, 2017, 9:31 pm

Tsidia enjoyed their embrace. When one of her tail spots was pressed she couldn't help, but purr quietly. Her rush of thoughts slowed down a bit, letting her focus. Her heart rate returned to normal. She rubbed her claws all over Maz, while pressing her tail to Zephyr. When he got to the second one she blushed a little. Her purrs got louder, her wings half-spread. Her body started losing tension against her will and soon she pushed all her weight on the dragons. This was getting out of hand. Her thoughts felt heavy and the simpler ones were forcing themselves into her brain. She opened her maw, about to protest before something warm and soft forced a shiver down her spine. Her entire body vibrated as she dropped down to the ground. Her eyes lost focus. Warm purring drowned out any word she wanted to form. Her body went limp, mind blank. Until it stopped she was nothing more than a mindless animal. Her expression held nothing more than an empty smile.

Her consciousness returned as she shook her snout. "S-stop!", she said through a blush and covered her snout with her claws to hide her embarrassment. The good news was that she couldn't care less about the tight walls around them now. "Get yourself together Tsidia!". Her instincts called, so loud it could spill out on nearby telepaths.

If she was going to move three dragons she would need all tricks that she could use. How to do this? She listened to the calming dragons and filtered out everything except the bit about mental strength. She could do that. She has done that before! "I'm sorry, there's no time.", she said and gathered her strength. Without caring much she pushed a simple, public link to Mazrogal, saying that she needs control. Then she tried to dig herself into his thought process. If he refused and tried to defend himself she would assault him with sudden surge of numbness. It was enough to overwhelm a weak mind at best. At worst, enough to distract him as she exchanged information with his subconsciousness. Adapt to his mind structure and convince that her commands were his thoughts. Force him to accept her request whatever he liked it or not.

Now she was even more determined and desperate, partly cause she had more resources and partly cause Mazrogal could see and mess around with her thoughts as he desired. Turning her attention to Zephyr she didn't bother checking if he could respond or comprehend the situation. She encircled him with their combined presence and took a quick look over his being, looking for cracks. Once she found a spot she saw as weak she pushed against it with all force, brute-forcing into his very being. She wasn't interested in his memories and what not. She was not a monster. She simply needed more power to get them all out.

"I'm sorry!", she shouted, despite causing no damage to their minds. Even though she was on the edge of crying the fact that they could feel her guilt cheered her up a little. Without his resistance, she absorbed Zephyr's thoughts and connected him to the network. With tripled power she shut down any input from their senses, isolating them from bodies. The last thing they needed was somebody's urges breaking focus and destroying everything.

First, location. This one was rather simple. Since the last time she moved through the void she jumped from one side of rumble to the other. This meant that she could set the starting point from her last jump as the destination for this one. The price was that unless they wanted to teleport inside each other they would have to go one by one.

Next, resources. Tsidia was as gentle as to ask if they had something holding any magical power. If they could use it, she would define it as another power source. No one was going to be spared. It would keep draining them until they were on the edge of passing out from exhaustion.

Finally, jump. "You might feel like the universe is trying to consume you. Don't worry, it's natural." Her thinking slowed down. Someone would have to go first. Before they could choose who would that be her instincts kicked in once again. Something sharp went over her soul and she knew exactly what that was. "Zephyr is first", she passed over in a tone not expecting resistance. The dragoness resumed all his natural processes and reached deep down, all the way to what made her who she was. She was in control. The air felt very dense around Zephyr as if some invisible power was building up around him. Dark substance materialized and covered his entire body, but it didn't stop there. It would soon sink into him. His body would disintegrate, turning into the substance as it sucked out his energy. In consequence, out of everything in their little network too. Zephyr could feel as if he lived thousands of lives, saw everything there was to, became part of the universe itself. That moment would feel like an eternity, but less than a second passed before the void appeared on the other side of the mess. It soon reformed into the structures it was fed and spit him out on the ground, evaporating from his body as quick as it got there.

As soon as she knew that he was safe, she collapsed. It was too much, too fast. Impossible to handle. She broke down in tears, giving away her control. She still had more than enough power to get them both out, but right now that wasn't her concern.

Refusing to process the next thought full of guilt and desperation she curled up into a ball, made up mostly of her tail. That's not who she was. Tsidia wasn't made to be a leader. She couldn't focus on one thing for too long. Never held back words and feelings. She barely could make sacrifices. Yet she broke down two dragons for their own safety. Well, she only harmed their defences, which would regrow over few days. That had no meaning for her. She took them by surprise, didn't give them any chances before using violence. That was not the Tsidia she knew. In her mind, she was a monster, murderer.

Lost in her intensifing cry she forgot Mazrogal was still there on the other end, listening to her pathecic struggle.

Xasin

Post by Xasin » September 6th, 2017, 11:55 pm

((o.o'

That ... Is a very long post there, Tsidia.

*sigh*
I feel like I have to make a comment on this.
As mentioned before, your actions are quite intrusive. Especially the whole bit of connecting the consciousnesses together is an action that greatly affects Mazrogal and Zephyr! However, since your whole latter post continues on about how everything went smoothly, both of them will have to roll with your decisions here, instead of being able to react. To jump back, to fight against the urge or to offer their help.
In this situation, it probably is not that bad, but later on, I can well imagine something like this to rob people of a chance to use a magic spell, an instinctive reaction or something else that could change the outcome of the entire situation.

If you want to do something like this, maybe it would make sense to talk about it with Mazrogal and Zephyr and write the section collaboratively. I could also offer you to temporarily alter the post order, leaving me and Sil out for a round or two so that you can quickly complete this chronologically relatively short action, without leaving someone out.

You can leave your post as is since editing it would probably be a LOT of effort, but ...
Just make sure to give Maz and Zephyr more chances to react to something like being overwhelmed and taken over and then dissolved into the eternal universe :S

And ... Yes. I know this is coming from the DM that God-Modded Sil earlier on. But as I said, I deeply regret doing that, and it was a rushed call ... ))

Hidden Content

Tsidia, the mind player

Post by Tsidia, the mind player » September 7th, 2017, 6:39 am

I'm sorry and sadly have to agree that it was selfish of me to basically take the plot and do whatever I wanted with it. Even though it would be painful I see no other option than to the get rid of the whole thing and do it from scratch. If that's still possible I'd gladly take Xasin's offer. I will try to be in touch with all of you since this is not the first time I got carried away and I don't want to ever find myself in this situation again. Once again, I'm sorry for my mistakes and will try to correct them, despite how hard and it might be.

Xasin

Post by Xasin » September 7th, 2017, 11:16 am

((Tsidia ... sigh
Please don't take this too hard on yourself :/

Your post wasn't bad. Y-Yes, a little intrusive, but I don't think you did anything too extreme ...
I just wanted to give some constructive criticism for the next posts. Something like that can always happen, I know that, and I don't hold it against you.

If ... You want, we can open a private discord chat room for just us RPers, in which we then could discuss these events.

And yes, my offer still stands.))

Hidden Content

Tsidia, the mind player

Post by Tsidia, the mind player » September 7th, 2017, 2:22 pm

In that case I'm all for both of those options, but... what do you want me to do about the post?

Mazrogal

Post by Mazrogal » September 8th, 2017, 12:27 am

As Mazrogal got back to his senses after what felt like ages but was only a moment of confusion he saw Tsidia curled up in ball in tears crying and shaking frantically. He quickly scanned the surroundings and didn't saw Zephyr after a few seconds he said to himself ''She must have saved him that's great but both of us are trapped in here..'' He thought silently for himself.

Felling his instincts kick in from hearing Tsidia crying in fear Mazrogal approached her shivering form and using his snout he leaned down and gave her own snout a gently lick before saying with his telepathy. '' Calm down Tsidia you saved Zephyr, and i hope with all my heart you can overcome your fear of tunnels for both of us the caves have stopped shaking for now but who knows when the tremors will start again''

Seeing as she still didn't respond Mazrogal placed a paw gently on her back and also nuzzled her neck feeling his protective instincts kick in as his urge to protect her from harm become stronger inside his mind. As he moved over her and lay down beside her and laid his right wing over her shivering form as a blanket trying his best to calm her. His nostrils also took in her lovely scent as he was now being so close to her.

''Why am i thinking of her?! i can't stop thinking of her and to give her love and protection'' Mazrogal shook himself trying to get rid of the basic thoughts forming inside his mind as his instincts slowly took over. ''I have to calm myself, i can't let my urges to take control now we are both in danger even if the cave has stopped trembling'' He thought for himself.

But As he laid down also next to her, he unintentionally and without thought used his tail to wrap it around her's slowly curling it around so he could feel her scales against his own due to his basic instincts taking hold. And without knowing it he was nuzzling her snout and neck his tongue licking her also in between the cuddling as he tried his best showing her he was being there for her and protecting her.

''love her.... Protect her'' Mazrogal heard louder inside his head as his basic instincts kicked in

( i'm gonna leave it at that and let Tsidia respond how she wanna react to this developing situation when its her turn i guess Also Zephyr if you have discord join our herpy RP forum channel so its easier too discuss just contact Xasin and he invite you to the channel!^^)
''Life is a struggle sometimes just push through and fight never give up''

My steamprofile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mazrogal Feel free to send a friend request^^