Herpy.nu will close down in January 2018.

The undeserved flak we'll recieved from smear campaigns along with the community style (phpBB forum) being far out of date has rendered this place empty and deserted. We thank all our users for a good run. Our Discord server will still be up, you can reach it by clicking here. You can also follow me on Twitter for further developments. As it seems now, the gallery will be transferred to a new site in the future. We will keep you updated.

It was nice knowing you all.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

The Herpy caves

Dwelve into the dark and shrouded parts of role-play with a pink twist? This is the place for you.
Sil'thaera

Re: The Herpy caves

Post by Sil'thaera » September 27th, 2017, 8:26 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

(I'm honestly blanking here. Skip me. Sil will probably hear the sounds that Xasin's talking about, and will probably blush a bit with some nawty thawts of her own, but she's also watching Zephyr and his sleep-growling.)
"May your dragonfire burn brightly." - Sil'thaera

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/sil-thaera/ ---> My FurAffinity page (may contain NSFW content)

Xasin

Post by Xasin » September 30th, 2017, 10:18 pm

((Sigh
Did I really take three days to reply again? Sorry guys :/
I'm still quite busy with my preparation courses for university. It's been two weeks, and we already filled up 20 pages of condensed mathematical information, so ... It's been keeping me busy.

Having said that, I could have written a reply quicker, and ... I will definitely try to make this a higher priority, for sure.

I hope you all are still enjoying the RP nonetheless :3))

As Mazrogal and Tsidia interacted within the cave, still deciding on whether or not to teleport out, Xasin settled himself down next to Sil and Zephyr.

His gaze wandered back to the stone wall every now and then, seeming a bit worried, but since there hadn't been any more tremors or other sounds of impending danger, he had calmed down a little.

They weren't reaching out to the group outside of the cave, and Xasin wasn't planning on interrupting, either.
He blushed as his thoughts went over the topic again, and he chuckled slightly as he grinned over to Sil for a short moment.

Suddenly then, the noticeable change of tone from Mazrogal caught his attention. His ears perked up as he listened more closely, worried that something might have happened, and he stood up to walk closer to the wall.

"A-Are you going to try to get out?", he asked, after having heard Mazrogal finish speaking.

"We can help you with anything you need ... Should I try to do something to make the teleport easier?"
He glanced over to Zephyr.
"Z-Zephyr still seems a bit knocked out ... Is that going to happen to you too?"
Not just dreaming is what I strive to do, but just as much to be the one to make them reality

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Tsidia, the mind player
I am a: Author

Post by Tsidia, the mind player » October 3rd, 2017, 12:27 am

Yes, she did. The dragoness had to focus, collect her thoughts. It was so hard when she had him right beneath her, waiting, but she had to do it. For him, for everyone. The cave was a risk and now she had a lot to lose.

Voices... cave... help. The three words echoed through her mind as she tried to make sense of it. She was in a collapsing cave... hearing voices... needing help. No, they needed help. Her help. They all needed to get out of the cave! Suddenly her thoughts sharpened, sensations were forced into background.

How to move three dragons? She already did one. All Tsidia had to do was stand in the same place Zephyr did, change the object size and let it slip through the same path. "Can you stand right here?", the ness asked all the sudden, now standing before the pile of rocks. She made a small X symbol with her hind legs and stepped back.

Being bound to the magical energy had its positives. Tsidia half-closed her eyes, focusing on the connections around her. Most of the energy they gathered was spread out and impossible to recover, but maybe she didn't need to. After recent jump another from the same spot should need less power to repeat the process.

"I love you Maz", she said as she nuzzled into his chest. At the same time, she took his measurements and sizes as she brushed her sensitive tail all over his body. She kissed him each time their snouts met. The ness couldn't resist the warm feelings washing over her body. "See you soon", she whispered when they were both on the ground again. Before the desire could take her again she closed her eyes fully. Tsidia moved over the network, pulling over everything left worth attention.

Tsidia felt a familiar lightning bolt of power followed by disintegrating flame. It consumed energy given and then a much more. Tsidia was running out of resources. Unable to keep standing she dropped to the ground. Her vision blurred as tongue rolled out of her maw. It was too late to stop down.

For her, the process was rather simple. Disattach. Disintegrate. Recreate. Reattach. It looked like she would have to do that with someone else now. Instead of usual exhaustion, the feeling was quite pleasant, almost freeing. As her body disintegrated she was long gone. The ness was trying to intercept Mazrogal before the spell would go too far. It could start absorbing electrical impulses used to regulate his heartbeat.

"Maz... we have a problem", she said as her presence spilt out over his. They had no more energy to open the rift in two places and jump from one to another. Yet, their bodies were already gone, so that left them with...

Step by step. She needed to get them to the other side of a cave. Where was the other side? Tsidia still remembered as she stood before the pile, listening to the voices on the side. That was a place she could use. Her thoughts started slowing down. Everything was strangely calm but cold. Every minute made her weaker. As for Mazrogal, the same exit point as Zephyr used was good enough. It was so tempting to just slip away, stay in this eternal calmness. She was... no, she had to go. She had to fight, Now for the bodies. Tsidia knew each individual scale of hers, so whatever matter left had to belong to Mazrogal. Just a second more and she will... she...

Finally reattachment. With last pull of her thinking mind, Tsidia forced by now shattered mind of the dragon back together, into his brain. Herself stepped out of the chaos and collapsed unconscious. She didn't even care to take a look at them.
"Break your chains and make your move, or you'll only see a dreamwavers wall"

Mazrogal

Post by Mazrogal » October 3rd, 2017, 9:36 pm

*As Mazrogal felt himself being enveloped by the wierd sensation of being disintegrated and slowly being pulled apart his mind was close on breaking here and then but as he heard Tsidias words of love and encouragement he steeled his mind and resolve to not let whatever pulled at his mind too make him go crazy. Mazrogal had a hard time explaining it afterwards but it felt like he was split into a million of fragments as his vision faded and everything became blurry and darkness surrounded him he heard briefly Tsidias word of that he shouldn't think at all but somehow the drake inside his minds had some thoughts of Tsidia and the feelings he had for her as the vision now faded to black*

*And then in what felt just mere seconds he was outside the cave and he could feel his own heart beat and rhythm as he somehow felt connected with his body again. And his vision returning as he saw familiar faces around his as he saw Xasin, Sil'thaera and Zephyr*

''Wow we made it Tsidia we are safe! Tsi...'' *Mazrogal shouted happily looking around him for where she was and then in horror noticing she had collapsed on the ground beside him not responding he used his snout to nuzzle her neck trying in his desperation to wake her too life*

''Tsidia don't give up you saved us both from the terrible caves!'' *Mazrogal said and as he said that they all heard and felt a loud rumble as the cave inside totally collapsed down and would have killed them both if it weren't for Tsidia's Heroic Actions he continued nuzzling her not even caring that everyone could see his true feeling for Tsidia as his cock was still erect beneath his loins somehow having been that even through the weird magic of ''teleportation'' as by now even tears where forming around his eyes and drippling down on her snout as he was worried she would stay unconsciousness forever as he had no clue what had happened to the dragoness for now*

*with tear in his eyes he moved to too look at Xasin, and sil'thaera and also noticing Zephyr being as sleep he said*

''We have to help them both somehow! i dunno what's happened but somehow i didn't lose any energy myself but we have one that's unconsciousness
over here and one that's exhausted and sleeping here'' *He said with tears in his eyes and his heart beating fast from adrenalin pumping through his veins*
''Life is a struggle sometimes just push through and fight never give up''

My steamprofile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mazrogal Feel free to send a friend request^^

Zephyr

Post by Zephyr » October 5th, 2017, 2:30 am

Zephyr scales continue to pulse and glow the eerie blue as he sleeps but more and more frequently now. Small sparks before to arch off his horns, claws, and wing tips as the pulses reach them.

Sil'thaera

Post by Sil'thaera » October 8th, 2017, 6:59 am

Sil's crest fluttered first in happy relief as Maz and Tsidia appeared outside, and then in worried agitation as the dragoness collapsed.

She moved closer to the panicking drake at the dragoness's side - only blinking once in surprise as she noticed his 'display' - and tried to calm him down.

"Easy, Maz! Take a deep breath," she said, "Just try to calm down..."

Sil looked at Tsidia; the other dragoness didn't seem to be physically hurt, but Sil didn't know how much energy teleportation took - the little magic that the naganess *could* use seemed to require different amounts of energy depending on the situation.

She frowned.

"I... I'm sure she just needs some rest... But, I'll go look for some water and some herbs that might help," she offered.

(Yep, Sil's a bit of a [magical] healer. Must be her affinity with water and the moon. Kinda like a water bender... Nothing too OP though.)

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/sil-thaera/ ---> My FurAffinity page (may contain NSFW content)

Xasin

Post by Xasin » October 9th, 2017, 9:42 pm

((Alriiiiight, no slacking off this time! >:D
And don't worry Sil, so far you're doing fine! I think everyone has a tiny bit of magic here, which is alright :3))

Xasin yelped slightly as he felt something tug on his energy, his mane giving off an involuntary bright flicker, before turning dark.
"Ghhhaa ... W-What was that?"
He groaned a bit. Whatever happened had made him feel a little dizzy, though for now, nothing much else seemed to have happened.

His question was soon answered by the opening of yet another rift close to where they had first spotted Zephyr.
The red dragon growled slightly as once more the uncertain, eerie feeling hushed over him, but he quickly calmed down again - especially as he noticed that the strange black void was taking the shape of Mazrogal and the to him unknown dragonness!

It took him a moment to shake the feeling off, but as Mazrogal suddenly, and luckily quite lively, began to nose at Tsidia, he was immediately pulled back into reality.
He did not notice Mazrogal's peeking ... Emotions, at least not consciously, as he quickly jumped forwards to Tsidia.
"It ... W-Wh ...

Maz ... Maz slow down..."

As Sil calmed the agitated drake down, he took a closer look at Tsidia, trying to figure out what was wrong.
"S-She's breathing and her heart is beating, but ... Fast."
He stepped closer to Sil. "And she feels cold. Very cold ... Do you think whatever that black stuff was did that?

A-Anyhow ... You should go and get whatever you need. I'll fly out and get a little bit of firewood.

Maz ... "
Sigh
"Do you think you can stay alone with Zephyr and her for a short moment?
I promise we both will be right back ... Ok?"
Not just dreaming is what I strive to do, but just as much to be the one to make them reality

Hidden Content

Tsidia, the mind player

Post by Tsidia, the mind player » October 10th, 2017, 8:54 pm

//I have to apologise. This will be hard to read. I tried hard and did my best, but my usual wording simply couldn't do here. Please focus and read ahead

Tsidia was detached from reality. Her mind was on edge of breaking. Moments before the exhaustion hit she retreated to her most basic defences. Those were made to resist only the external attacks, but she had no other choice. In a blurry of protocols, even she couldn't survive.

The feeling was hard to describe. The dragoness was watching as if faded, far away from herself. She focused hard, but thoughts were not coming. Any action cut down short. Higher functions died down. She was in this state once, but the memory was close to unreadable.

Everything was dark. Everything was blurry. That's all she could make out.

Any external connection died down. Right now she was unbreakable. Not because she was so strong, no. Her mind was so damaged it couldn't process its own orders. She was in suspension, coma. Registering, but not processing. Watching but without reaction.

Everything was burning, everything was bright. Faded memories, loose connections, temporary data. Everything unimportant burnt before her eyes, nothing she could do, no way she could act. Then, silence.

The freed space was out of the protected core. Any communication was one-way. If anything has gone wrong no diagnostics run. Outside noise was a corruption. Nothing comes in, nothing goes out. She was alone. Alone in the dark.

On the positive side, the dragoness was close to being dead, in terms of energy drain. Any strength was used only to secure the system core, everything that made Tsidia, well... Tsidia, as well as ready to use sets of orders in fatal scenarios, to be executed upon impact. Any excess of power was stored in freed empty space. From time to time it was prompted with further instructions, but not taking any reply.

Her breath was shallow, heart beating so slow it was hard to even notice. Her whole body was like under a stasis spell. It wasn't far from the truth. Her presence was spilt everywhere, but too unstable to read or interact with.

Mazrogal

Post by Mazrogal » October 13th, 2017, 1:02 pm

Mazrogal calmed himself from Sil and Xasins soothing words, the crying drake regained his posture and shook his tears away, his member slowly returning to his sheath as the drake was more filled with emotion of sadness as he nosed Tsidia and barely felt and saw any living signs from Tsidia it was like all her energy had gone out from the rift as mazrogal noosed and licked her snout trying to get a reaction. Before looking at both Sil and Xasin as he said

''I stay and guard them both whatever happened in the teleportation did not affect me for some reason...''

He said pondering to himself why he wasn't feeling drained or sleepy like Tsida and Zephyr as he also felt and noticed the pain from his ruined wing as he flicked it instinctively before he said again.

''Yeah its better you two find some sort of herbs or cure for this ''curse or ailment'' that has befallen on them. but please hurry i feel helpless to whatever has happened to them and i have no clue how to wake em up and with my ruined wing i can't fly for the moment.''

Mazrogal said as he shook his tail back and forth being worried for both his friend Zephyr and the new ness he had learned over a few hours but what felt like he had known her for years.
''Life is a struggle sometimes just push through and fight never give up''

My steamprofile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mazrogal Feel free to send a friend request^^

Zephyr

Post by Zephyr » October 16th, 2017, 12:18 am

(Zephyr will still just be laying on the group asleep, occasionally twitching.)

Sil'thaera

Post by Sil'thaera » October 19th, 2017, 7:16 pm

Sil nodded, took one last look at Tsidia and Zephyr, and then rose into the air; from a height, she could see her lake, and knew where to find some of the plants she was looking for nearby.

First, she dove into the lake, scrabbling around in the bottom until she found the certain mollusk she was looking for - its slimy contents were bitter, but could help with fevers and aches. She grabbed a few and swam up to the surface, where she wrapped them in a big leaf and continued into the nearby woods, looking for the rest of her ingredients.

A quick search found some bulbous roots that she pulled up (they were filled with a sweetish sap that restored energy), and some leaves that could be mushed into a paste that speeded healing of wounds and fought infection.

Finding a large, hollowed-out stone to use as a bowl, she filled it with water, and carefully flew back to the others...

Xasin

Post by Xasin » October 20th, 2017, 11:57 pm

"Maz, I ..."
Xasin sighed, struggling to find proper words for the hurt dragon.
"I feel the same. But the important thing is that you, Zephyr, and we are out of immediate danger.
And I promise you, I... We will do everything we can to get her back into safety too."

With those words said, Xasin stepped towards the edge of the plateau they were standing on, about to follow Sil.
After a quick, worried gaze back to Maz and Tsidia, he jumped into the air like the naga, following her tracks.

While she was dashing around the sea to find her ingredients, he was scavenging the nearby trees for any dry logs or sticks of wood.
Collecting up a bunch of them and tying them together, he flew back to the group, arriving shortly before Sil.

As she arrived again, he had already built a little, crude fireplace, and was using his flame-breath to try and light it near Tsidia.

"Sigh
How are you doing with your mixture, Sil?", he asked after his second attempt at starting the fire.
His third one finally succeeded, and with a relieved sigh he watched it grow.
"Let's hope this will be enough to get them back up to speed ... "

After a short while of letting the fire, now spreading its warmth to the nearby creatures, and especially Tsidia, warm them up, he checked up on said dragonness.
"I ...
I think it's working."

Hidden Content

Tsidia, the mind player

Post by Tsidia, the mind player » October 21st, 2017, 8:57 pm

Tsidia seemed to be reacting over time to Mazrogal's presence. As more energy was fed into her system the air felt strangely dense. As if there was some kind of presence, trying to dig into dragons nearby. Something clicked inside her while she knew Mazrogal was close. She held him in an embrace of sorts, as the corruption spread over to him. Her body was starting to heat up from the fire and involuntary purr rolled off her chest. The energy was starting to drain from the dragon. He could stop her anytime, not like Tsidia had any control over it.

The more power she had, the harder she pressed against Maz. It was now possible for him to see fragmented memories, random protocols that handled most of her mental connections. It seemed that the dragon was free to mess with her in any way. Any changes he tried to do were applied instantly. Whenever she tried to wake up she was met with a shockwave; sending her back to the coma.

//sorry for the short post. Assuming Mazrogal gets it right this will be the last of those weird posts. I felt strange while writing them, please be understanding