Herpy.nu forums are still not fully operational. To stay updated, follow me at https://twitter.com/ValkyrianArts

The Herpy caves

Dwelve into the dark and shrouded parts of role-play with a pink twist? This is the place for you.
Mazrogal

Re: The Herpy caves

Post by Mazrogal » September 8th, 2017, 12:27 am

Latest post of the previous page:

As Mazrogal got back to his senses after what felt like ages but was only a moment of confusion he saw Tsidia curled up in ball in tears crying and shaking frantically. He quickly scanned the surroundings and didn't saw Zephyr after a few seconds he said to himself ''She must have saved him that's great but both of us are trapped in here..'' He thought silently for himself.

Felling his instincts kick in from hearing Tsidia crying in fear Mazrogal approached her shivering form and using his snout he leaned down and gave her own snout a gently lick before saying with his telepathy. '' Calm down Tsidia you saved Zephyr, and i hope with all my heart you can overcome your fear of tunnels for both of us the caves have stopped shaking for now but who knows when the tremors will start again''

Seeing as she still didn't respond Mazrogal placed a paw gently on her back and also nuzzled her neck feeling his protective instincts kick in as his urge to protect her from harm become stronger inside his mind. As he moved over her and lay down beside her and laid his right wing over her shivering form as a blanket trying his best to calm her. His nostrils also took in her lovely scent as he was now being so close to her.

''Why am i thinking of her?! i can't stop thinking of her and to give her love and protection'' Mazrogal shook himself trying to get rid of the basic thoughts forming inside his mind as his instincts slowly took over. ''I have to calm myself, i can't let my urges to take control now we are both in danger even if the cave has stopped trembling'' He thought for himself.

But As he laid down also next to her, he unintentionally and without thought used his tail to wrap it around her's slowly curling it around so he could feel her scales against his own due to his basic instincts taking hold. And without knowing it he was nuzzling her snout and neck his tongue licking her also in between the cuddling as he tried his best showing her he was being there for her and protecting her.

''love her.... Protect her'' Mazrogal heard louder inside his head as his basic instincts kicked in

( i'm gonna leave it at that and let Tsidia respond how she wanna react to this developing situation when its her turn i guess Also Zephyr if you have discord join our herpy RP forum channel so its easier too discuss just contact Xasin and he invite you to the channel!^^)
''Life is a struggle sometimes just push through and fight never give up''

My steamprofile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mazrogal Feel free to send a friend request^^

Zephyr

Post by Zephyr » September 8th, 2017, 2:49 pm

Zephyr shook his head as best his could against the mass of coils as he felt the dragoness press against his mind, the feeling was strange but not repulsive. The he felt something else surround him the air had weight to it and it was slowly pressing in on him. He felt the dark goo form over his body, devouring it and melting his form into the mass. His natural energy flashed a bright blue as it charged whatever Tsidia was doing, sparks creeping over the black mass of its host before vanishing. The next this Zephyr knew he was in sunlight on the other side of the rubble wall. Something had happened in between, powerful and frighting but he could remember, it sat at the edge of his memory as he tried to force himself to remember. He felt weak as the energy that fueled him and kept him alive was woefully low. He glanced around as his body recovered and realize Xasin and Sil where there. "What are you two doing here?" He asked, briefly forgetting what had happened.

Sil'thaera

Post by Sil'thaera » September 9th, 2017, 9:16 pm

Sil dived down and landed next to Xasin, watching with concern as the furred drake threw himself at the rubble.

She was just about to say something, when the dazed form of Zephyr suddenly appeared outside.

She rushed over to him, ready to offer support if he needed it; he seemed pretty out of it.

"Zephyr! You're outside! What about Maz and that dragoness? Are they still in there? What happened? Are you okay?"

She realized she sounded a bit too forceful with her questions, and backed off a bit.

"I... I mean, take your time, you're safe out here," she said.
"May your dragonfire burn brightly." - Sil'thaera

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/sil-thaera/ ---> My FurAffinity page (may contain NSFW content)

Xasin

Post by Xasin » September 10th, 2017, 11:30 pm

It took a while for Xasin to notice that something had happened. His mind was still caught up on that seemingly unpassable obstacle that lay between him and the others, and although he was not trying to pull the wall apart like before, he was still desperate to find a way around it.

As Zephyr teleported, the dragon had a strange, eerie feeling that he just could not quite sort in. The strange black mass was to blame, of course, but as Xasin turned around to see what was happening it had already dissipated, leaving only the re-materialized dragon for him to discover.

For a moment or two, he seemed as if frozen, before slowly thawing and gasping in surprise.
"Z-Zephyr ... How did ... What ..."
He stepped closer, next to Sil, and listened as they two spoke.
"How did you get here ... And ...
Can the others do the same?"
His mane flickered nervously as he added those questions, but the fact that Zephyr had come through had filled him with new hope.
"I hope that was not just a one-time spell...", he thought to himself.

As he and Sil waited for Zephyr to recover, Xasin quickly stepped closer to the stone wall again.
This time, however, he had no intentions of trying to break it down further.
"MAZ?", he shouted out,
"It's me, Xasin, and Sil!
We were able to find you ...
Zephyr is on the other side.
How did you do that? And ... How can we help to bring you back to our side?"

The fact that one of them had managed through seemed to have calmed Xasin down if at least a little bit, and he looked determined, to do whatever possible to help the remaining two.

<Sil?>, he asked telepathically, both towards Sil and the to him unknown dragonness, hoping she'd hear.
<Did you get that feeling before ... When Zephyr appeared?
Whatever the new dragonness did ... I hope she can repeat it ...
I'll help however I can.>
Not just dreaming is what I strive to do, but just as much to be the one to make them reality

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Tsidia, the mind player
I am a: Author

Post by Tsidia, the mind player » September 11th, 2017, 5:32 pm

Tsidia was too hurt to even notice Mazrogal at first. After processing initial impact she had nothing more to say, nothing more to do. Tears moved down her cheeks as she stared at the wall with an empty gaze. The dragoness felt something warm, but that warmth wasn't hers. She slowly turned her gaze around. The dragon was right next to her. Confusion tried to get her, but it was too late. Her muscles were relaxing, she was in a warm embrace. She couldn't form a thought, how could she say a word? Her tail coiled itself around his and she realized that she wasn't crying anymore.

The air felt much warmer, but it wasn't him. Tsidia looked down to realize she was shaking. She raised a claw and pressed him little harder to her neck. His every lick earned a small purr. Even if she didn't realise it, she wanted more.

"Hey Maz", she started shyly. She expected that with all her strength she wouldn't dare to look at him. Yet her gaze met his with a quiet smile on her lips. Their combined tails wiggled gently to the sides, her breath got a bit faster. Her second claw moved over to his back, pulled him a bit closer.

Her expression changed into uncertain smile as she leaned forward. Tsidia pressed her snout to his and closed her eyes, letting the rush of warmth wash against them both. The world seemed to be fading as she pushed a little harder, pressing in a quiet kiss. A small purr escaped her maw, but she didn't mind anymore.

The voices outside had no meaning for her. Her defences were down, but she was too unstable to form any connections. This wasn't so bad after all. Her wings half-folded and she melted into a smile, pushing harder against him with a small giggle. Her scales brushed over his in an innocent grind before she was satisfied enough to pull away. "I can get us out if you want", she murred out when her voice returned.

Right, the cave. It wasn't going to wait. "Y-yes, I can do that", she said to herself, then a little louder, half-expecting them to hear it. Them being whoever was currently on the other side.
"Break your chains and make your move, or you'll only see a dreamwavers wall"

Mazrogal

Post by Mazrogal » September 11th, 2017, 7:05 pm

As Mazrogal heard her calling out his name some of his basic instincts retreated back into his mind, and he was about to reply when he suddenly felt her claw on the back of his neck, drag his snout closer too hers.

When their snouts connected Mazrogal's mind felt calm and soothing as as he enjoyed their kiss, their tails curling against each others and her scales feeling so soft and smooth against his own as they hugged closer into the kiss. And Mazrogal couldn't help but feel happy and calm from the Dragoness he just had met a few hours earlier.

''Well Tsidia,i don't mind staying inside here a bit longer if just for a moment more...''

Mazrogal said once their kiss had parted and he was looking into her dark purple shaded eyes again happy that she wasn't crying anymore. The drake giving her a gentle lick on her snout playfully, before smiling into her snout once more. As his snout moved a bit down from her own snout and licked gently on her neck scales, and at the same time his right paw connecting with her free paw his clawed paw embracing her's gently like they where meant for each other.

''I know it's probably weird for you since we just met a few hours ago but i somehow feel i've known you longer Tsidia, You make me feel happy and calm when i'm near you..''

He said looking back up at her while gently caressing her neck scales using his tongue, his body reacting to her pheromones as he enjoyed her company and smell and taste from her scales on his tongue as they both lay there together for the moment. But as he now also heard the voices outside calling if they where safe. Mazrogal couldn't help but ignore em for now while he was enjoying Tsidia's company and comfort and his instincts growing again inside his mind.

His tail wrapping closer around her's as he continued with his affection for her as his maw now moved down to her belly scales as he licked them gently his tongue coursing along them. As his member in between his loins started to stir from the thoughts and feelings he was enduring from his body reacting too being close to the pretty Dragoness.

My steamprofile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mazrogal Feel free to send a friend request^^

Zephyr

Post by Zephyr » September 17th, 2017, 3:05 pm

Zephyr looked around trying to make sense of what was happening when the power draw hit him. With his energy drained to full the goo or whatever it was his body had nothing let to fall back on, he curled up on the ground, shifting to get comfortable before he realized what he was doing. "Alright what can I do to help?" He yawned, before slipping off into unconscious without another word, his scales seemed a little darker than before as he lay in the sun.

Sil'thaera

Post by Sil'thaera » September 19th, 2017, 4:00 pm

Sil gave a curt nod to Xas; she *had* noticed the odd feeling that he'd mentioned.

"I'm not sure what it was; maybe some form of mental backwash? An after effect?" she mused, then shook her head.

"We can find out later, maybe even ask that dragoness..."

She paused as she noticed Zephyr apparently falling asleep; she slithered over to him, the better to keep an eye on him.

<Maz? Tsidia? We're out here, if you need us,> she sent out a call, <Is there anything we can do from our side?>

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/sil-thaera/ ---> My FurAffinity page (may contain NSFW content)

Xasin

Post by Xasin » September 21st, 2017, 9:54 pm

((I just want to excuse myself for the lengthy delay here ...
As I already mentioned, my University has begun, which involves me being in a completely foreign environment ...

It's ... Quite exciting, but also keeping me very busy too, and I am still adjusting ^^'))

Xasin almost jumped a bit as he heard, or rather felt, a reply from Tsidia.
<Y-You can?>, he thought, seeming quite relieved.
<Thank god... It's way too good to hear th ... H-Huh?>

His thought stopped mid-sentence as he felt a somewhat strange sensation through the telepathic link ...
Not anger, or fear, clearly. But something had changed.
His ears perked up as he listened more closely to what he could hear through the stone wall, thinking that something had severed the thought-connection.

"Oh ... Oh good", he sighed as he could muster faint voices, and relaxed visibly.
In the next moment, however, as he noticed the tone of the voices, his expression changed to a surprised, shy one, and he stepped back lightly.

"A-Ahh, S-Sil?", he said somewhat quiet, almost as if to not be heard.
"Correct me if I'm wrong, but ...
Are those purrs coming from the other side?"
He blushed lightly.
"They ... Wouldn't ...
..."

Perplexed, the dragon sat down next to Sil and stared at the wall for a moment.
"I ... Guess at least they are doing well?"

((Not as glorious of a post as before, I know, but outside of the cave there isn't really as much to be done as inside ...

I am not 100% sure how to do this next part. There will be a lot of interaction between Maz and Tsidia, obviously, but it prooobably won't involve me, Sil and Zephyr ...
Well, unless we decide to join in or something *cough*.

My suggestion would either be to let Maz and Tsidia play out their scene (if they don't mind dragons listening, hrawr :P), or to have them ... Do their thing in PM or chat, and then write the result of it as Tsidia's post, followed by them teleporting out of the cave, or at least preparing for it (sort of skipping the segment of time for me, Sil and Zephyr, and continuing from when we all are reunited.)

But that's something to be discussed in the Discord :D))
Not just dreaming is what I strive to do, but just as much to be the one to make them reality

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Tsidia, the mind player
I am a: Author

Post by Tsidia, the mind player » September 22nd, 2017, 6:23 pm

Tsidia wasn't thinking when she snapped down the connections. Her tail brushed over Mazrogal's once more as she gestured to the ground. The dragoness dug her claws into his chest, pushing him down and following after. Her purrs deepened as she wrapped her hind legs around his. Her breath got faster and everything else turned into the background. Tsidia's senses worked over him as she licked her snout, making subconscious judgements.

She held off to let him speak his words, having very hard time making anything off them. Thinking he agreed she broke his second sentence shortly after 'Tsidia'. Then she dragged her tongue over his, pulling him in another warm embrace of maws. She wanted to taste his scent. Her eyes locked over on his, her mind starting to lose contact with the outside world.

Giving in to her desires she nuzzled into him, pulling him into a hug and rolling over to her side, carrying him with her. His body felt so warm she couldn't help herself, brushing up against him to generate friction. From so many licks her snout was wet in his saliva, but she only giggled and made sure to repay twice for her treatment.

“You're inside collapsing cave”, she heard louder in her mind. Her senses reacted but the feeling of his paws in her embrace silenced it back down. It was already stifled and left out, replaced by need and desire of him. Her purrs rolled off her chest, causing her body to vibrate. Unable to help herself she started showering him in many licks and kisses, purring in his maw. With a bit more force she pulled the rest of her atop him. The dragoness looked deep in his eyes, as her claws found his shoulders; her hind legs scratching over his.

“Little longer?”, she said as she gazed at him, then looked at herself, so helpless and exposed. The voices outside were still reaching her. It was now she had to decide if she wanted to hear them. The decision was too hard, but that was okay. She had someone else to make the choice for her.
"Break your chains and make your move, or you'll only see a dreamwavers wall"

Mazrogal

Post by Mazrogal » September 23rd, 2017, 1:10 pm

( Sure being alone with Tsidia and get some juicy Dragoness loving sounds like a awesome idea but after having chatted with Tsidia a bit privately i've decided to let maz come too his senses and next time its Tsidias turn she can teleport us out if she want cause it don't feel right to let 3 dragons outside wait just because two other dragons have a mating session inside a cave and it will just confuse the posting order ^^)

''Just a little longer?'' As Mazrogal heard those words from the Dragoness beneath him something inside his mind retreated back and he started to get back to his senses

''I love you Tsidia... but we can't continue here we don't know when the next time the cave might collapse!''

feeling his cock still being hard pressing against her loins the drake had a hard time not pressing in further and start the act but he shook the thoughts from his mind and decided that well everyone outside just had to see his feelings for Tsidia cause he had no way of stopping his erection at the moment cause in his mind he wanted to copulate with her but his rational mind also thought about both of their safety. He moved his maw inside hers closing his eyes and tongue kissing her a couple of minutes, before looking at her and saying with a firm voice.

''We have to get out of here i'm sorry for confusing your mind Tsidia but try focus on Sil, Xasins and Zephyrs voice and try get both of us out here i know you can do it i trust you with all my heart!''

The Grey drake said hugging her close as they lay there enjoying each others embrace. His breathing being calm around this new found dragoness he encountered earlier and his body reacting still being warmer from her frictions and affection towards him.

Zephyr

Post by Zephyr » September 25th, 2017, 3:03 am

Zephyr was still snoozing next to the pair, oblivious to what was going on. Occasionally his dim scales would blue a gentle blue, the light running along his entire form before disappearing for a couple minutes. In his dream the dragon was flying in dark clouds, wind was howling around him as he tried to catch lightning bolts, letting out a excited growl each time he manged to get hit by one in his game.

Sil'thaera

Post by Sil'thaera » September 27th, 2017, 8:26 pm

(I'm honestly blanking here. Skip me. Sil will probably hear the sounds that Xasin's talking about, and will probably blush a bit with some nawty thawts of her own, but she's also watching Zephyr and his sleep-growling.)