Herpy.nu will close down in January 2018 - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018, and years of smear campaigns have given us a reputation that has been hard to shake. We therefore made the choice to close the site and move on to a brighter future. While the forums will be archived as a memory of times of past greatness, new funds have been raised and new admins have been recruited to start working on a entire new community far away from Bad Dragon and any association with that company. The gallery will remain operational in the meantime. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send a PM to Valcyrie.

Herpy have always been my little lovechild since I joined over a decade ago. But he grew up, and as he has aged with dignity its time for his hatchling to take over. A fresh start for a new generation in a new era.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

The Dragon Delivery Team! (NSFW)

A little corner for all of us who likes to paint with words and create wonderful and magical worlds with no other tool than a pen.
Saber
I am a: Author

The Dragon Delivery Team! (NSFW)

Post by Saber » July 14th, 2016, 3:47 am

This is my longest story and probably my best story. xD This story is also where my character, Saber, originated! It's meant a lot to me, so I hope you enjoy reading this as well. =3 This is the first chapter of six. I'll try to keep this updated every day or so until it's completed. ^-^

Sadly, I am too lazy to reitalicize everything. x.x If you'd like a less-confusing read, here is a download link; https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dmq0nly12pvc ... -fFFa?dl=0

If you do use the Dropbox link, you'll have access to the rest of the story, so make sure you start with The Dragon Delivery Team! and then move on to Saber's Day Out! ^-^

Description: Aislin, a dragoness who works for a delivery service, meets her new partner, a handsome purple dragon named Saber. She quickly falls for him and makes many attempts to seduce her new partner into mating her, but she finds it to more difficult than she thought!

► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Saber on July 18th, 2016, 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hello! Dragon here. Rawr!

Saber

Re: The Dragon Delivery Team! (NSFW)

Post by Saber » July 16th, 2016, 6:47 am

Same deal as last time: no italics! To see proper formatting and view the rest of the story, check out those links!

► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Saber on July 18th, 2016, 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Saber

Post by Saber » July 17th, 2016, 3:36 am

Sexy chapter! Same things apply: crappy formatting, check out the download link~

► Show Spoiler

Saber

Post by Saber » July 18th, 2016, 7:25 am

Thanks to our lovely moderator, Daedalus, for pointing out the "spoiler" function to me, I can now put all of that text in a little box. :D

More sexy and naughty stuff! Aka, Chapter 4. (I screwed up the chapter divisions, so I'm going to end up posting more chapters on here than I thought.)

► Show Spoiler

Werecrocodile

Post by Werecrocodile » July 21st, 2016, 4:41 am

*to busy reading to correctly respond* ,great story 7.8/10, to much awesomeness, would read again.
Wenn dein deutsch wie ich dich das liest kannst du Verwenden Sie kein Google Translate. Verlierer
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Saber

Post by Saber » July 22nd, 2016, 4:24 am

Werecrocodile wrote:*to busy reading to correctly respond* ,great story 7.8/10, to much awesomeness, would read again.
Thanks for reading! Though I'm curious; how did you come up with the rating? X3

Saber

Post by Saber » July 22nd, 2016, 4:27 am

Next chapter! This is the end of Aislin's perspective, and also the end of the first file. Thanks for reading thus far! Next chapter will begin on Saber's Day Out.

(For proper formatting, see the first post!)

► Show Spoiler

Werecrocodile

Post by Werecrocodile » July 22nd, 2016, 4:34 am

Thanks for reading! Though I'm curious; how did you come up with the rating? X3

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/too-much-water
Wenn dein deutsch wie ich dich das liest kannst du Verwenden Sie kein Google Translate. Verlierer
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Aracth'nil
I am a: Lurker

Post by Aracth'nil » August 1st, 2016, 1:08 pm

Nice story... keep it up!
I want to write something but I feel It'll go somewhere weird or I'll run out of ideas.
Although Herpy needs some more stories.
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

Saber

Post by Saber » August 2nd, 2016, 8:31 am

Aracth'nil wrote:Nice story... keep it up!
I want to write something but I feel It'll go somewhere weird or I'll run out of ideas.
Although Herpy needs some more stories.
Thank you! You've also reminded me that I need to keep updating this. XD

And you should feel free to write to your heart's content, no matter the content. More ideas will come to you as you go. ^-^ Herpy definitely does need some more stories!

Next chapter! This is the one that begins on the file Saber's Day Out. Again, please download the file for a better formatting!

This next part switches to Saber's perspective, and it also begins a new plot line. Enjoy! =3
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Daedalus on August 2nd, 2016, 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Double post

Saber

Post by Saber » August 9th, 2016, 6:17 am

Blah blah blah, better formatting is on the file at the top of the page on the document Saber's Day Out. =P

Next chapter!
► Show Spoiler

Saber

Post by Saber » August 11th, 2016, 6:28 am

The more posts I make, the lazier I get~ LOOK UP for the information and stuff. =3
► Show Spoiler