Herpy.nu will close down in January 2018 - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018, and years of smear campaigns have given us a reputation that has been hard to shake. We therefore made the choice to close the site and move on to a brighter future. While the forums will be archived as a memory of times of past greatness, new funds have been raised and new admins have been recruited to start working on a entire new community far away from Bad Dragon and any association with that company. The gallery will remain operational in the meantime. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send a PM to Valcyrie.

Herpy have always been my little lovechild since I joined over a decade ago. But he grew up, and as he has aged with dignity its time for his hatchling to take over. A fresh start for a new generation in a new era.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

The Dragon Delivery Team! (NSFW)

A little corner for all of us who likes to paint with words and create wonderful and magical worlds with no other tool than a pen.
Saber
I am a: Author

Re: The Dragon Delivery Team! (NSFW)

Post by Saber » August 11th, 2016, 6:28 am

Latest post of the previous page:

The more posts I make, the lazier I get~ LOOK UP for the information and stuff. =3
► Show Spoiler
Hello! Dragon here. Rawr!

Saber

Post by Saber » August 16th, 2016, 9:31 pm

This part gets a little dark and violent, and the first scene is technically rape... So read at your own discretion!
► Show Spoiler

Saber

Post by Saber » August 18th, 2016, 10:14 pm

Woo! Final chapter! :D I'm open to critiques. ^-^

Thanks for reading!
► Show Spoiler

Herpyisback^^

Post by Herpyisback^^ » August 28th, 2016, 8:26 pm

:D Very nice Story! I love the Caracters.
Have a good Day! ^^

Saber

Post by Saber » August 30th, 2016, 2:39 am

Herpyisback^^ wrote::D Very nice Story! I love the Caracters.
Thank you! ^-^ Creating characters is probably the best part of writing. =3

Sliithsss
I am a: Lurker

Post by Sliithsss » January 27th, 2017, 11:53 am

Awwww, that was so sweet, what a wonderful story! I hope you write something about their hatchling. I read it as being set on a planet inhabited by dragons that was colonized by humans. Or is it set on an alternate Earth with dragons? I guess it doesn't really matter. Anyway, I look forward to reading the rest of your work.

Saber

Post by Saber » January 27th, 2017, 11:25 pm

Sliithsss wrote:Awwww, that was so sweet, what a wonderful story! I hope you write something about their hatchling. I read it as being set on a planet inhabited by dragons that was colonized by humans. Or is it set on an alternate Earth with dragons? I guess it doesn't really matter. Anyway, I look forward to reading the rest of your work.
Thank you! ^-^ It's just a fantasy world where humans and dragons 'cooperate' together. =3

64Dragonheart64

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » March 15th, 2017, 2:07 am

So i began reading after you directed me here after i read For my mate, and just finished. You wrote a story in the setting i like the most; Present + Humans + Dragons = Love it, can't fail.
Seriously tho, liked it a lot. Now i have to go and read Pieces, i keep postponing the last two chapters.
The dragon that inhabited my soul left and now it watches over me.

Saber

Post by Saber » March 16th, 2017, 12:49 am

64Dragonheart64 wrote:So i began reading after you directed me here after i read For my mate, and just finished. You wrote a story in the setting i like the most; Present + Humans + Dragons = Love it, can't fail.
Seriously tho, liked it a lot. Now i have to go and read Pieces, i keep postponing the last two chapters.
This one was a really fun one to write! My now primary 'sona, Saber, was basically plucked from here and pushed into the harsh world of the internet. XD I do love the setting, and I'd like to write about it again sometime, maybe even use the same world for a different story. ^-^

But thank you! I hope you enjoy those chapters too. =3