Herpy.nu will close down in January 2018 - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018, and years of smear campaigns have given us a reputation that has been hard to shake. We therefore made the choice to close the site and move on to a brighter future. While the forums will be archived as a memory of times of past greatness, new funds have been raised and new admins have been recruited to start working on a entire new community far away from Bad Dragon and any association with that company. The gallery will remain operational in the meantime. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send a PM to Valcyrie.

Herpy have always been my little lovechild since I joined over a decade ago. But he grew up, and as he has aged with dignity its time for his hatchling to take over. A fresh start for a new generation in a new era.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

The Desert Blade (NSFW)

A little corner for all of us who likes to paint with words and create wonderful and magical worlds with no other tool than a pen.
Aracth'nil
I am a: Lurker

Re: The Desert Blade (NSFW)

Post by Aracth'nil » November 26th, 2016, 12:46 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

Just started reading this and finished it up to here. Really good work! Waiting eagerly for the next chapter!
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

64Dragonheart64

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » November 26th, 2016, 8:21 pm

Hell, now it seems you have at least 2 regular readers.
The dragon that inhabited my soul left and now it watches over me.

Saber
I am a: Author

Post by Saber » November 26th, 2016, 10:47 pm

Aracth'nil wrote:Just started reading this and finished it up to here. Really good work! Waiting eagerly for the next chapter!
I'm glad you're enjoying it! ^-^
64Dragonheart64 wrote:Hell, now it seems you have at least 2 regular readers.
The more the merrier! =3
Hello! Dragon here. Rawr!

Saber

Post by Saber » November 28th, 2016, 12:47 pm

Next chapter! Things are beginning to pick up a bit here, and it comes with more M/M sex!

Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jmahpea2mbia1 ... .docx?dl=0

► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Saber on December 14th, 2016, 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

64Dragonheart64

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » November 28th, 2016, 2:06 pm

This last chapter reminds me of the beginning. You know, that innocence coming from both dragons, and that sense of joy and accomplishment. Keep it up!
Also, the "Poor boy" counter rised by 2 after so long. Poor Balde, so near of a rape. Reminds me of when he had stolen that fish...

Saber

Post by Saber » November 29th, 2016, 8:30 am

64Dragonheart64 wrote:This last chapter reminds me of the beginning. You know, that innocence coming from both dragons, and that sense of joy and accomplishment. Keep it up!
Also, the "Poor boy" counter rised by 2 after so long. Poor Balde, so near of a rape. Reminds me of when he had stolen that fish...
Oh dear, your poor counter is going to suffer. "XD Blade tends to stick his nose into trouble, but he's not the only one~ =P

Saber

Post by Saber » November 29th, 2016, 11:10 pm

So, here ends the sexy stuff and begins my delightful imagination~ x3 Warning: Violence. Reader discretion is advised. =P

Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mybv17i25p49r ... .docx?dl=0

► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Saber on December 14th, 2016, 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

64Dragonheart64

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » November 30th, 2016, 2:33 am

How to put this...
First of all, you absolutely broke my "Poor guy!" meter.
Second. I let out a tear out of the sadness. Seriously, this is the one most depressing and sad thing i have ever read. Aaand it is currently blocking my thoughts, and let me tell you, i never got this far with sadness after something fictional.
One confirmed death, a semi-confirmed one, and a killing spree carried on by the most unexpected...
Actually, i had the feeling that a death would happen, but never this...
EDIT: A song i've found that relates to this last chapter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bma0e8YdvZQ

Saber

Post by Saber » December 1st, 2016, 4:07 am

64Dragonheart64 wrote:How to put this...
Second. I let out a tear out of the sadness. Seriously, this is the one most depressing and sad thing i have ever read. Aaand it is currently blocking my thoughts, and let me tell you, i never got this far with sadness after something fictional.
One confirmed death, a semi-confirmed one, and a killing spree carried on by the most unexpected...
EDIT: A song i've found that relates to this last chapter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bma0e8YdvZQ
It was pretty difficult for me to write, but I did it anyway. =P I didn't have the heart to tell you your meter was going to get shattered. XD

64Dragonheart64

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » December 1st, 2016, 4:32 am

Saber wrote:
64Dragonheart64 wrote:How to put this...
It was pretty difficult for me to write, but I did it anyway. =P I didn't have the heart to tell you your meter was going to get shattered. XD
Actually you did say that the meter was going to break in the previous comment of mine you replied. Hearth shattering tho. Im analyzing the possible outcomes for this.

Saber

Post by Saber » December 2nd, 2016, 6:40 pm

Here is the last chapter! There's a lot more I wish I could have done with this story, but for now it's the best I've got. X3

Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/a44f27r52bfn2 ... .docx?dl=0

► Show Spoiler

Thanks so much for reading! Please leave me some critique and feedback if you've made it this far. =3
Last edited by Saber on December 14th, 2016, 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

64Dragonheart64

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » December 2nd, 2016, 8:35 pm

I would bring a crowd to applaud you, you truly deserve it, but i dont have that amount of hands!
It's nice to see how it all developed, how it all began and all the way to the end. You linked all very well, and it was nice to see how Blade develped over time, and also to see he has not died.
In short: I loved it, 10/10. Awaiting a squel, you have some serious writer material boy.

Aracth'nil
I am a: Lurker

Post by Aracth'nil » December 2nd, 2016, 9:27 pm

D; Wow nice writing.... Dragonheart has said it well. Sequel? *wink wink nudge nudge* Everyone loves one.
If anyone on Herpy is reading this, please read the whole thing…emotional rollercoaster.
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!