Herpy.nu forums are still not fully operational. To stay updated, follow me at https://twitter.com/ValkyrianArts

Pieces

A little corner for all of us who likes to paint with words and create wonderful and magical worlds with no other tool than a pen.
Saber
I am a: Author

Pieces

Post by Saber » December 22nd, 2016, 4:13 am

Here's a story project I've been working on lately. This one is super special because it will not contain any naughty things in it whatsoever (unless it's a little mischief)! It's a breath of fresh air for me, so I hope it will be enjoyable to read.

Since this is rather new to me, I'll be using a more novel-based format, so there will be short chapters that aren't nearly as long as the segments I normally post.

So! To start off, here is the first chapter!

Dropbox (this is pretty necessary this time around): https://www.dropbox.com/s/w4bbhjnoevxp6 ... .docx?dl=0

Thanks for reading! Please leave me some constructive feedback! =3

► Show Spoiler
Hello! Dragon here. Rawr!

Corvus
I am a: Lurker

Re: Pieces

Post by Corvus » December 25th, 2016, 5:40 pm

Well this is certainly interesting. Great world building and a initial mystery. I wonder who the group that destroyed the town could be? North, south, or perhaps another group entirely?

While there won't be anything too erotic within this story, hopefully it might result in some awfully naughty and extremely raunchy offshoots at a later date?

Anyway, lets see how this story pans out!
USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!...
Ad Infinitum.

Saber

Post by Saber » December 25th, 2016, 6:13 pm

Corvus wrote:Well this is certainly interesting. Great world building and a initial mystery. I wonder who the group that destroyed the town could be? North, south, or perhaps another group entirely?

While there won't be anything too erotic within this story, hopefully it might result in some awfully naughty and extremely raunchy offshoots at a later date?

Anyway, lets see how this story pans out!
Thank you! ^-^

There's lots of things I'm waiting to reveal, and I really hope I don't drag it out too long. "XD Aside from that, I have certainly thought about writing some naughty parts for the heck of it, but they just won't be included in the story itself. =3 I'm pretty for sure on at least one currently. ^-^

64Dragonheart64

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » December 25th, 2016, 10:27 pm

Nice beginning. I see lots of Blade into her.
The dragon that inhabited my soul left and now it watches over me.

Saber

Post by Saber » December 26th, 2016, 6:42 am

64Dragonheart64 wrote:Nice beginning. I see lots of Blade into her.
Sadly, I think she won the worst and most devastating childhood. "XD We'll see how she handles it, though.

Saber

Post by Saber » December 30th, 2016, 12:46 am

Next chapter! =3

Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/m5smrwjk42qbs ... .docx?dl=0
► Show Spoiler

Saber

Post by Saber » January 7th, 2017, 1:10 am

Next one!

Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pnkk22vefv4tw ... .docx?dl=0
► Show Spoiler

Aracth'nil

Post by Aracth'nil » January 7th, 2017, 2:14 pm

Why are so many of your stories sad... D: Also did you use the name Ruari elsewhere? It rings a bell.
Good job on this one so far!
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

Saber

Post by Saber » January 7th, 2017, 10:44 pm

Aracth'nil wrote:Why are so many of your stories sad... D: Also did you use the name Ruari elsewhere? It rings a bell.
Because I'm an emotionally unstable person! ;-; And yes, I did~ x3 I really love the name, so I stole it from one of my previous stories, The Dragon Delivery Team.

And thanks! ^-^

Aracth'nil

Post by Aracth'nil » January 8th, 2017, 12:26 pm

Saber wrote:
Aracth'nil wrote:Why are so many of your stories sad... D: Also did you use the name Ruari elsewhere? It rings a bell.
Because I'm an emotionally unstable person! ;-; And yes, I did~ x3 I really love the name, so I stole it from one of my previous stories, The Dragon Delivery Team.

And thanks! ^-^
Oh yeah I remember! Also don't all writers need their emotional moments? After all, emotional flatlining is boring.
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

Saber

Post by Saber » January 9th, 2017, 1:51 am

Aracth'nil wrote: Oh yeah I remember! Also don't all writers need their emotional moments? After all, emotional flatlining is boring.
I suppose so! XD But I do tend to right a lot of darker stuff. Usually the happy stuff lasts for a bit, but then I take it away~ Not saying that will happen here, of course. =P

Aracth'nil

Post by Aracth'nil » January 9th, 2017, 12:56 pm

Saber wrote:
Aracth'nil wrote: Oh yeah I remember! Also don't all writers need their emotional moments? After all, emotional flatlining is boring.
I suppose so! XD But I do tend to right a lot of darker stuff. Usually the happy stuff lasts for a bit, but then I take it away~ Not saying that will happen here, of course. =P
Or maybe it will. It's a mystery! Oooo~ :D