Herpy.nu is now closed and archived - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018. The gallery will remain operational until further notice. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send me a PM over Twitter.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

How i got lost and accidentally got back home

Herpy's User Blog where you can brag about your latest sexual conquest or how you shaved your cat.
64Dragonheart64

How i got lost and accidentally got back home

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » October 12th, 2017, 7:06 pm

This is for the laughs. Was coming back home from the english class two years ago. It was like 8 at night, and when i was on the bus, i realized that it was the wrong one. Same bus line that the one i took but only that it went somewhere else. So after i got off, i tried to follow the route back to where i took it on the first place, but i failed due to not paying attention, and after randomly going through the dark streets, i saw a gas station. I thought it was one close to where i took the bus, but when i arrived i found out that it was not the one i thought, but one that was on an avenue close to the inauguration of a park i had been earlier that year. Luckily for me, i saw one of the buses that left me close to home. I tell the guy where i want to go, and after finding out that i needed the one across the avenue, i am soon on the way home.
The bus was almost empty, and the guy sitting behind me asked for the time. I tell him, without avoiding to think that i was gonna get robbed soon. Turns out that the guy left not too long after and he even waved at me.
In the end i got home safe and sound by pure luck.
The dragon that inhabited my soul left and now it watches over me.