Herpy.nu is now closed and archived - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018. The gallery will remain operational until further notice. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send me a PM over Twitter.

Kind regards,

Mazrogal's Convention journeys!

Herpy's User Blog where you can brag about your latest sexual conquest or how you shaved your cat.

Mazrogal's Convention journeys!

Post by Mazrogal » September 11th, 2017, 7:45 pm

Seeing Val put a blog about some personal stuff i got inspired too share my experiences going to the furry conventions out there in the world! :)

so far i've only been to one convention and it was the Egyptian Themed EF23 at Estrel hotell in Berlin who was 16-20th of august and my impressions of it was the following:

What can i say? it was very exciting and fun to visit eurofurence in berlin and i was also a bit nervous since it was my very first furry convention ever. But i really liked meeting new people there and seeing their fursona's and suits that some had. I saw many amazing suits done by clockwork studios? i think they are called. And i really look forward when i can wear my own fursuit later at Nordicfuzzcon which is in stockholm 28th february until 4th of march next year.

And what i also liked about EF was that it was such a nice hotell to walk around in and all the amazing panels to see. And of course i paid a visit to the dealers den and walked out with lots of stuff i didn't really need but was fun supporting the artists and getting a ton of t-shirts, books and comics and a dragon themed handbag/computer bag to carry it all in. Of course i missed all the fursuit parade and dance events since my suit wasn't done but hopefully my maker will finish it up in time before next conventions i plan on going to! What was also fun was that they had a gotta catch em all game at the convention where all fursuiter's had a unique code next to their badge which if you took a photo off and put into the eurofurence app you sort of ''catched them'' out of all the fursuiters there i think it was 1 or 2 who caught almost all of of them and from what i heard it was roughly 800 fursuiters of 2802 people who where at the convention.

And i also met some people who i +watch on FA and they watch me also on FA so was a bit surprised someone called out my name of my sona since they remembered my badge i had^^ I also met the artist who drew my fursuit badge i wear around my neck and i also bought two really nice prints i've hung up on the wall from a artist named Red-Izak. It was also fun just walking up to the fursuiter's and ask them kindly if they could pose for the camera so i have a bunch of photos on my camera i maybe upload somewhere one day of the convention. And i also liked the wall banners that some artist had done cause o boy the detail and quality on those was amazing!

I will add my experience of EF24 and NFC in later posts also and hopefully how the experiences as a fursuiter is at the conventions! ^^
''Life is a struggle sometimes just push through and fight never give up''

My steamprofile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mazrogal Feel free to send a friend request^^