Herpy.nu will close down in January 2018 - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018, and years of smear campaigns have given us a reputation that has been hard to shake. We therefore made the choice to close the site and move on to a brighter future. While the forums will be archived as a memory of times of past greatness, new funds have been raised and new admins have been recruited to start working on a entire new community far away from Bad Dragon and any association with that company. The gallery will remain operational in the meantime. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send a PM to Valcyrie.

Herpy have always been my little lovechild since I joined over a decade ago. But he grew up, and as he has aged with dignity its time for his hatchling to take over. A fresh start for a new generation in a new era.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

Donate to us!

This is where we share imporant news, updates and announcements regarding this community.
Valcyrie
Site Admin
I am a: Author
Commissions: Temporarily closed

Donate to us!

Post by Valcyrie » October 5th, 2016, 3:28 am

Herpy.nu has now reached its official release!

Do you enjoy our community and would like to help us remain online and ad-free? Please consider making a donation, preferably via Patreon but one-time donations via PayPal also works.

Herpy currently costs 49,98 Euro each month in sheer server hosting from the service provider. Everybody in the site staff works with the community for free, so no donated money lands in the pocket of anyone of us. There might be occasional costs when we need to hire a sysadmin temporarily to fix some issues, but that's about it.

Herpy currently has no ads or similar and therefore gain no revenue or has any other way to earn money. Therefore we kindly ask our members to please support us by sending donations via the buttons below. Even a small sum will make a huge difference. All donations are made anonymously, and will show up on your transfer list / card statement as VALKYRARTS.

Any money that exceed what we need to host the site will be reimbursed to the community either via investments for the future of the site, or through giveaways.

Avatar by Semura. Signature by me and Ember.