Herpy.nu will close down in January 2018 - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018, and years of smear campaigns have given us a reputation that has been hard to shake. We therefore made the choice to close the site and move on to a brighter future. While the forums will be archived as a memory of times of past greatness, new funds have been raised and new admins have been recruited to start working on a entire new community far away from Bad Dragon and any association with that company. The gallery will remain operational in the meantime. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send a PM to Valcyrie.

Herpy have always been my little lovechild since I joined over a decade ago. But he grew up, and as he has aged with dignity its time for his hatchling to take over. A fresh start for a new generation in a new era.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

Suggestions for Herpy (Function/Improvement/Design)

Have you found a bug, glitch or a problem with the forum? Please tell us so we can fix it!
Dragonhunter4321
I am a: Artist
Commissions: Open

Re: Suggestions for Herpy (Function/Improvement/Design)

Post by Dragonhunter4321 » August 10th, 2016, 5:48 am

Latest post of the previous page:

It all works well on mobile, in my opinion. Only problem is my avatar... I tried so hard to crop it down to useable... at least you can see it... the face.
I once asked God for a bike, but I know that's not how God works. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

Aracth'nil
I am a: Lurker

Post by Aracth'nil » August 22nd, 2016, 1:47 pm

I think we should add a like button to the posts. Maybe just a like button, not a dislike one because we here are all positive. :) I don't know if this can be done in the forum programming and structure, but if it could that would be great. Also, I'm not sure if this can done already either but let people follow others so a notification pops up whenever someone posts?
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

Krakenthekrab

Post by Krakenthekrab » September 2nd, 2016, 1:47 am

My idea is a better way to send people PMs like almost a texting version? it just feels weird to me. I dont know. What are your guys/girls opinions on this?
Whatever you do, DONT SCRATCH THE PAINT!

Rendrassa
I am a: Artist

Post by Rendrassa » September 2nd, 2016, 4:39 am

I got an alert to a PM, but when I checked, it showed who sent it and that they had deleted it. Not sure if I like the idea that the sender can delete a message they sent, or maybe I'm just annoyed that I was still notified of it, and from whom?

Thoughts from others on this?
Clicky? Image

Angel

Post by Angel » September 2nd, 2016, 3:07 pm

I wouldn't want to be the one who would take away that freedom from others. I support users to be able to delete/edit their own messages before they are read.
Angel
Tulpa.info advisor for Herpy.nu on tulpa phenomenon