Herpy.nu will close down in January 2018 - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018, and years of smear campaigns have given us a reputation that has been hard to shake. We therefore made the choice to close the site and move on to a brighter future. While the forums will be archived as a memory of times of past greatness, new funds have been raised and new admins have been recruited to start working on a entire new community far away from Bad Dragon and any association with that company. The gallery will remain operational in the meantime. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send a PM to Valcyrie.

Herpy have always been my little lovechild since I joined over a decade ago. But he grew up, and as he has aged with dignity its time for his hatchling to take over. A fresh start for a new generation in a new era.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

Last active date

Have you found a bug, glitch or a problem with the forum? Please tell us so we can fix it!
Aracth'nil
I am a: Lurker

Last active date

Post by Aracth'nil » August 12th, 2016, 2:50 pm

My last online date shows Aug 3 which is not true (Aug12 at time of writing) Could somebody look into ths?
Thanks to all the tech guys!
-------
Edit: Fixed.
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

Aracth'nil

Re: Last active date

Post by Aracth'nil » October 27th, 2016, 1:22 pm

Sorry for the double post, but the issue has sprung up again and this needs to be refreshed. My last active date I just noticed has been displaying August of this year, so I think there is an underlying problem.
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

Valcyrie
Site Admin
I am a: Author
Commissions: Temporarily closed

Post by Valcyrie » October 27th, 2016, 2:18 pm

Old Herpy had the same issue. Will talk to Kon about it.
Avatar by Semura. Signature by me and Ember.

Aracth'nil

Post by Aracth'nil » October 28th, 2016, 1:11 pm

Thanks for the continuous support Val!
Also, did we manage to keep the code?

Valcyrie
Site Admin

Post by Valcyrie » October 29th, 2016, 2:22 am

Keep the code?

Aracth'nil

Post by Aracth'nil » October 29th, 2016, 1:36 pm

You said the same bugs have happened in Herpy 1.0 so I assumed we were using the same forum builder or code or something.

Valcyrie
Site Admin

Post by Valcyrie » October 30th, 2016, 12:40 pm

No, we're using a entirely different software even xD

Aracth'nil

Post by Aracth'nil » October 31st, 2016, 11:42 am

So just the same bug. That's weird, must be a problem with a module of the language then (like the things you call at the start of eg a C++ program)