Herpy.nu is now closed and archived - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018. The gallery will remain operational until further notice. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send me a PM over Twitter.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

Describing one's self

Have you found a bug, glitch or a problem with the forum? Please tell us so we can fix it!
The Unnamed

Describing one's self

Post by The Unnamed » July 25th, 2017, 6:09 am

My apologies, but i am experiencing an issue where it seems i am not in the ability in the ability to present myself properly in my profile viewing page.

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1684

I happen to only have this ''I created a account on here and all I got was this lousy text.'' as my presentation text.

I wonder how i am to change this so i may present myself accordingly.
I am the Unnamed,roaming this here earth,transcending time and age,searching for a purpose, a reason to be,to exist.

Aracth'nil
I am a: Lurker

Re: Describing one's self

Post by Aracth'nil » July 25th, 2017, 2:10 pm

If you go into the user control centre, there should be a profile change menu with a whole lot of stuff.
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

The Unnamed

Post by The Unnamed » July 25th, 2017, 6:30 pm

Aracth'nil wrote:If you go into the user control centre, there should be a profile change menu with a whole lot of stuff.
I got there already,but unfortunately i am not able to change anything related to my presentation text,location,etc.
I am the Unnamed,roaming this here earth,transcending time and age,searching for a purpose, a reason to be,to exist.

The Unnamed

Post by The Unnamed » July 25th, 2017, 6:38 pm

The Unnamed wrote:
Aracth'nil wrote:If you go into the user control centre, there should be a profile change menu with a whole lot of stuff.
I got there already,but unfortunately i am not able to change anything related to my presentation text,location,etc.

Okay wait a minute!!!!!

Yesterday i wasn't able to do so but now i can!?!?!?!?!?!?

What in the world of programming is going on!!!

The Unnamed

Post by The Unnamed » July 25th, 2017, 6:46 pm

But still... Thanks for the hint! Even tough i do not know what in the sweet world of informatics happened there.

Valcyrie
Site Admin
I am a: Author
Commissions: Temporarily closed

Post by Valcyrie » July 26th, 2017, 1:49 am

Hi there! You got trapped in a anti-spambot measure :P Once you reach 5 posts, your profile is unlocked and free to edit. I'm fairly certain that's what happened here :3
Avatar by Semura. Signature by me and Ember.