Herpy.nu forums are still not fully operational. To stay updated, follow me at https://twitter.com/ValkyrianArts

*Does a flip to gain attention*

Introduce yourself and get involved with the community!
Tsidia, the mind player
I am a: Author

*Does a flip to gain attention*

Post by Tsidia, the mind player » July 3rd, 2017, 10:53 am

Hi everyone! I'm Tsidia. Some call me "theVoidcaller." It's a long story. Oh god I'm already blushing... I-I guess you want me to talk about myself? Shakes snout and spreads her wings majesticly. "I like freedom. I make friends easily and trust them expecting equal. I'm painfully honest, and don't tolerate lies. I'm playful and get bored quickly. I don't mind sudden temperature drops like jumping into cold water. I never take anything except others of my kind seriously. I always go with the flow. I never take the easy way out, and like to look for alternative solutions. I highly prefer direct mind contact exchanging thoughts and feelings over casual conversations, but I understand if it makes you feel uncomfortable. Nobody reads this anyway, so I'll say that Tsidia is bisexual in case you wondered. I try to avoid using force, but I won't hesitate to fight back if anyone dares to attack me. I'm an expert with my tail, and use it for everything from expressing emotions, through moving objects and casting spells, to [redacted]. I'm usually the one engaging in physical contact, and controling it, but I like it greatly when you take over. My favourite spots are where wings connect with the rest of my body, 3 small parts of my tail (ones in which it usally bends), line of scales near my spine, and delicately following my wing patterns. If you can find and press them all you can do anything you want with me - I won't resist. I also tend to scream while in ecstacy/euphoria"
Looks around, blushing even deeper
Crawls under a rock
"Break your chains and make your move, or you'll only see a dreamwavers wall"

Valcyrie
Site Admin
Commissions: Temporarily closed

Re: *Does a flip to gain attention*

Post by Valcyrie » July 4th, 2017, 2:53 am

Hahah, wow, what a introduction! xD Welcome aboard! I hope you will have a swell time here with us!
Avatar by Semura. Signature by me and Ember.

LokiDragon
I am a: Artist
Commissions: Open

Post by LokiDragon » July 4th, 2017, 10:08 am

I don't know that was pretty good go at an introduction. Certainly better than my first attempt at it!

Welcome to the forums Tsidia.

Tsidia, the mind player

Post by Tsidia, the mind player » July 4th, 2017, 1:12 pm

Thanks everyone. It feels very warm inside that someone browses through those topics and cares for new members. I guess it's time to crawl out from under the rock and start doing stuff. See ya around.
"Break your chains and make your move, or you'll only see a dreamwavers wall"

Aracth'nil
I am a: Lurker

Post by Aracth'nil » July 8th, 2017, 1:37 pm

Welcome! Consider joining an RP with that kind of intro! Hope you have fun here!
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

TTheDDoctor
I am a: Lurker

Post by TTheDDoctor » July 20th, 2017, 3:10 am

It's wonderful to make your acquaintance, Tsidia!~ I look forward to seeing you around the forums, and I hope you enjoy your stay here!
<==========))===O|TtDd|O===((==========>
Come hang with me in my very own private Discord server!

Mazrogal

Post by Mazrogal » August 11th, 2017, 8:52 am

wanna wish you a warm welcome to the new herpy and the forums also Tsidia! :)
''Life is a struggle sometimes just push through and fight never give up''

My steamprofile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mazrogal Feel free to send a friend request^^