Herpy.nu is now closed and archived - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018. The gallery will remain operational until further notice. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send me a PM over Twitter.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

Hi!

Introduce yourself and get involved with the community!
Featherkisses
I am a: Lurker

Hi!

Post by Featherkisses » May 24th, 2017, 12:48 am

Well, call me Feather.
I've been drawn to birds since I was a little girl, both for the whole freedom of flight thing they have going on, but also because of how sleek and elegant and downright beautiful they are.
So, while I have done (and still do) a lot of birdwatching, the internet, of course, took things in another direction, although such material is rare, which makes places like this all for more precious.

I do also rather like dragons just ... not as much. They take all the elegance and beauty of birds and replace it all with blunt force, strength and power. Which, y'know, certainly has its appeal, just not as much to me.

Anyway, I haven't done this sort of online thing too much, but it felt a little wrong to just sneak in and ransack the gallery.

Aracth'nil
I am a: Lurker

Re: Hi!

Post by Aracth'nil » May 24th, 2017, 2:37 pm

Hey nice! I got here from birds as one of my reasons. Go ahead and ransack it all you want, the more hits the better. We need to get this site out there more, so it's actually not bad.
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

Valcyrie
Site Admin
I am a: Author
Commissions: Temporarily closed

Re: Hi!

Post by Valcyrie » May 26th, 2017, 10:52 pm

Hi there and very welcome!
Avatar by Semura. Signature by me and Ember.