Herpy.nu is now closed and archived - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018. The gallery will remain operational until further notice. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send me a PM over Twitter.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

*emerges warily from a shadow in a corner* Um... Hello, everyone.

Introduce yourself and get involved with the community!
Lorethys
I am a: Lurker

*emerges warily from a shadow in a corner* Um... Hello, everyone.

Post by Lorethys » June 28th, 2017, 6:49 pm

I am Lorethys, though most just call me "Lore". I am a fuzzy purple noodle dragon residing in BC, Canada.

Admittedly, I'm not the biggest fan of forums and tend to lurk quietly unless addressed, and I spend most of my social time on Discord and Steam anyway.
I can be a little reserved, seeming a little unfriendly to those I am unfamiliar with for a time. Despite that, I do enjoy meeting others and hanging out. Especially in video games, which tend to be a great way to break the ice with me!

Uh... A little about me and my wiggly self, hmm. Lore as a dragon has both feral and anthro forms. In anthro form he's mostly covered in soft purple fuzz, and has a line of long, soft fur along the top of his tail ending in a big, poofy tuft. That fur is more of am amber-orange color, like his horns and eyes. As a feral, he's largely the same as the anthro form but his body is significantly longer and his limbs have amber-colored plating along the front of them, and the amber-y fur goes along his back and up his neck.

I enjoy video games far too much, and with so much time sunk into it prevents me from having much more to say that I am into. I do enjoy learning, and trying new things. Particularly if it ends up with me having created, repaired, or otherwise improved something and the knowledge to do it again.
I'm not sure what else to ramble about. I never was the best at introducing myself. I hope to make some new, nice, dragon-loving friends! Rawr, n' stuff! ^.=.^

Acostor

Re: *emerges warily from a shadow in a corner* Um... Hello, everyone.

Post by Acostor » June 29th, 2017, 7:40 am

Hello, and welcome to Herpy! Come now, no need to hide in a dark corner. Were all friendly here. :D
You may not realize how much you love something until you lose it. So if you find it, never let go.

Steam account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198254747403/

Valcyrie
Site Admin
I am a: Author
Commissions: Temporarily closed

Post by Valcyrie » June 29th, 2017, 2:20 pm

Hi there and very welcome to the forum!

... always nice with new noodles to slurp~ <.-.<
Avatar by Semura. Signature by me and Ember.

Aracth'nil

Post by Aracth'nil » June 29th, 2017, 2:21 pm

Welcome! Also "enjoying video games far too much" sounds typical of a lot of people here. Hope you enjoy the community!
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

Zyox

Post by Zyox » June 29th, 2017, 9:47 pm

Welcome to the nest Lore! It's not to often we get new noodles here, but there is a few to coil up with :3 *drools on you*
Image ~rawrrr! Image

LokiDragon
I am a: Artist
Commissions: Open

Post by LokiDragon » June 30th, 2017, 8:55 pm

Welcome to the forum Lore. There's a few like minded members here, myself included, that enjoy making and repairing things. As well as lots of gamers, hope you enjoy your time with us.

Lorethys

Post by Lorethys » July 1st, 2017, 8:18 pm

Thank you all for the welcome! After a bit of time in the Discord server I'm not feeling so apprehensive about things, though I admit I may not be particularly active on the forums. It takes me a little too far out of everything else I like to do to be my regular hangout like Discord and Steam. Anyone who's bored enough to is quite welcome to add me directly on either of those. ^.=.^