Herpy.nu is now closed and archived - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018. The gallery will remain operational until further notice. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send me a PM over Twitter.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

Looks Like Herpy is Back!

Introduce yourself and get involved with the community!
Syran Mufenkril
I am a: Author

Looks Like Herpy is Back!

Post by Syran Mufenkril » July 29th, 2017, 1:03 am

Wow! I had no idea Herpy found a way to return! Well, I suppose I should re-introduce myself. I am Syran the Dragon. I used to roleplay quite a bit in the old Herpy.net days, and was quite heart broken when it had to go offline. I tried other roleplay sites like F-List, but it just didn't fill that hole in my heart that the Herpy family I had made in my heart. It'll be nice to see some familiar faces again, and meet new ones. Feels like I'm home again! :D :lol:

(I'd add a profile pic, but for the life of me, I cannot get the one I orignally had on Herpy to load. And apparently the file size is too big to attach it to this as a reference. So, in case anyone is curious about what my character tends to look like, here's my F-list page for reference: https://www.f-list.net/c/derem%20maverick/ The picture on my profile is not NSFW so do not worry.)

64Dragonheart64

Re: Looks Like Herpy is Back!

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » July 29th, 2017, 1:11 am

Well, so welcome back! You think you'll join any RPs in this version as well?
The dragon that inhabited my soul left and now it watches over me.

Syran Mufenkril

Post by Syran Mufenkril » July 29th, 2017, 2:34 am

64Dragonheart64 wrote:Well, so welcome back! You think you'll join any RPs in this version as well?
Haha thanks! And absolutely. I actually found out someone actually revived my old thief story in the RP forums (the original was called Caught Blackhanded, but it looks like Mallis brought it back). I'm hopefully gonna ease my way back into RPing through that if I can. Plus, it'll be nice to see some of my old friends. ^_^

Valcyrie
Site Admin
Commissions: Temporarily closed

Post by Valcyrie » July 29th, 2017, 7:30 pm

Hello there and very welcome to the community! ^.-.^ Glad to hear another member found his way back!
Avatar by Semura. Signature by me and Ember.

Mazrogal

Post by Mazrogal » August 11th, 2017, 8:53 am

Hello welcome to new herpy and yeah it's alive and well! ^^
''Life is a struggle sometimes just push through and fight never give up''

My steamprofile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mazrogal Feel free to send a friend request^^

Aracth'nil
I am a: Lurker

Post by Aracth'nil » August 12th, 2017, 3:01 pm

Welcome back!
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

DragonCurse4

Post by DragonCurse4 » August 12th, 2017, 8:06 pm

Welcome back to the community. ^_^