Herpy.nu is now closed and archived - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018. The gallery will remain operational until further notice. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send me a PM over Twitter.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

The Awkard Diary

A place for hangout, chill and easy discussion.
Xaithis
I am a: Author

Re: The Awkard Diary

Post by Xaithis » November 7th, 2016, 10:37 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

Hm, I learned that duelling people and practising sword forms in the middle of the street causes the neighbors and builders across the road to look very scared/concerned.
Typical Session...
PC - "I run towards the lasers!"
Me (DM) - <starts finding a new character sheet>

LokiDragon
I am a: Artist
Commissions: Open

Post by LokiDragon » November 8th, 2016, 8:18 pm

Xaithis wrote:Hm, I learned that duelling people and practising sword forms in the middle of the street causes the neighbors and builders across the road to look very scared/concerned.
It does, doesn't it? When I'm juggling knives on my front lawn, or practicing my axe combat stances the neighbours always stare for a moment then quickly close their curtains... Would be nice if people just minded their own business. :?

Valcyrie
Site Admin
I am a: Author
Commissions: Temporarily closed

Post by Valcyrie » November 9th, 2016, 5:59 pm

Pfff, people are always so afraid of everything x3 For me, the mere sight of me is enough. Kids and parents walk long circles around me xD

Myself today managed to - while shopping - slip on a patch of ice, get stuck in my own skirt and make a almost perfect split, also tearing my stuck skirt in half as my ass smacked against the oh so cold ground, groceries flying around like fireworks. People stood there laughing, no one helped.

"Gee, thanks Obama Trump."
Avatar by Semura. Signature by me and Ember.